"Trump is smarter than a lot of people think he is...."

The above postings are exemplary examples of why the Republican party is in full collapse: they prefer to wallow in ignorance rather than face a possible truth. They are scared, mostly white, and poorly educated. Mr. Murk, I gave you the time stamp on where to go on that video and apparently you don't know how to work YouTube. So when Hillary wins this fall, please don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Mushrooms live in the dark and thrive off manure....Perfect analogy for today's GOP.
I don't need to watch your stupid video to be informed. In fact it is entirely possible that I know more about Trump than you despite you apparently thinking that you are the knowledge giver.
Get over yourself

If you can't see what Trump is doing to the Republican Party, you are indeed a moron and the video can't help you.

The Party of Grover Norquist and Karl Rove must die and Trump will kill it.
Then we need someone with some amount of integrity to destroy the Democratic Party.

The above postings are exemplary examples of why the Republican party is in full collapse: they prefer to wallow in ignorance rather than face a possible truth. They are scared, mostly white, and poorly educated. Mr. Murk, I gave you the time stamp on where to go on that video and apparently you don't know how to work YouTube. So when Hillary wins this fall, please don't blame anyone but yourselves.

Mushrooms live in the dark and thrive off manure....Perfect analogy for today's GOP.
I don't need to watch your stupid video to be informed. In fact it is entirely possible that I know more about Trump than you despite you apparently thinking that you are the knowledge giver.
Get over yourself

If you can't see what Trump is doing to the Republican Party, you are indeed a moron and the video can't help you.
Trump isn't doing it to the gop, the voters did.

Actually, Trump is making me beg the Lord for one of those ''old republican establishment'' to come forward... I'll take one of them any day of the week over Donny Dangerous Trump the 'destroyer'! :eek:

Forum List

Back