Trump is Spanking leftie Butt on this border thing......

:21::21::21:

4i2LEhY.jpg

President Trump is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::clap:

Bai6Qvs.jpg

Nancy needs to tear down the barrier around her house and welcome the illegals to stay with her. She shouldn’t be immoral.

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

If this ain’t a flucking Hoot.....

The Tards are all for Sanctuary City’s......

So what’s the Flucking Problem????????

Trump has exposed the hypocrisy of the left for all the world to see.....

You Tards should just give up and bend over....

Trump has outsmarted you at every turn with no end in sight.

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

At best its spiting his own face.

Go Donald, aim high 'merica!

Where are all the Tards telling us up is down and down is up

and don’t believe your lying eyes?

Who will be the first Tard to make an ass of their self trying to explain this away?

Nancy needs to tear down the barrier around her house and welcome the illegals to stay with her. She shouldn’t be immoral.

Exactly! :laughing0301::laughing0301:

LZ54B6D.jpg

We should give them Nancy’s address and tell them to come on over....

The lying libtarded SOB’S are always generous as long as someone else has to pay the bill

or take care of the illegal immigrant......................

Tards talk a lot of Bull Shit because they are Full of Shit,

plain for all to see............

Why did Trump even threaten to do this dumping? Why not just quietly drop them in these tard cities on the QT? This old man is just Nuts. Now they are all up in arms and fighting him even harder. Sheeeese....

I don't see what the problem the libs could have with settling immigrants into their cities. Why aren't they behind President Trump's initiative here?
Unskilled immigrants will help their communities, and even more importantly, the immigrants will be welcomed there and help to integrate these wealthy areas.

Why did Trump even threaten to do this dumping? Why not just quietly drop them in these tard cities on the QT? This old man is just Nuts. Now they are all up in arms and fighting him even harder. Sheeeese....

Initially President Trump wasn't going to do it, and the announcement was made.

However, this afternoon, a man in a golf shirt in Palm Beach spoke and said it was a great idea and President Trump agreed.

I don't see what the problem the libs could have with settling immigrants into their cities. Why aren't they behind President Trump's initiative here?
Unskilled immigrants will help their communities, and even more importantly, the immigrants will be welcomed there and help to integrate these wealthy areas.
Breaking!!!! Trump to announce that henceforth all his properties to are to be "Sanctuary Resorts" which will allow him to hire all the illegals he wants to without running afoul of the law.

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

You got it twisted....

Trump is rubbing you Tards faces in your own Bull Shit......

Is life great or what?

Trump knows the Tards are full of Shit...

He wants them to scream bloody murder for all to see...........

Trump just keeps making fools of them...

You got it twisted....

Trump is rubbing you Tards faces in your own Bull Shit......

Is life great or what?

If the libs like the Illegals and MS13 characters, they will get an opportunity to show their love.

Breaking!!!! Trump to announce that henceforth all his properties to are to be "Sanctuary Resorts" which will allow him to hire all the illegals he wants to without running afoul of the law.

You got to give it up for the Donald.....

Spanking Tard Ass day in and day out.....

WINNING...…..................…..

Forum List

Back