Trump is Spanking leftie Butt on this border thing......

President Trump is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::clap:

Bai6Qvs.jpg

He's a joke... but even a broken clock is right twice a day... and he is right about this.

This is twice today one of you liberals have made some sense.....

Am I dreaming?

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

If this ain’t a flucking Hoot.....

The Tards are all for Sanctuary City’s......

So what’s the Flucking Problem????????

Trump has exposed the hypocrisy of the left for all the world to see.....

You Tards should just give up and bend over....

Trump has outsmarted you at every turn with no end in sight.

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

At best its spiting his own face.

Go Donald, aim high 'merica!

You got it twisted....

Trump is rubbing you Tards faces in your own Bull Shit......

Is life great or what?

If the libs like the Illegals and MS13 characters, they will get an opportunity to show their love.

Send some to us rust belters. We need demand for our property!

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

You got it twisted....

Is life great or what?

If the libs like the Illegals and MS13 characters, they will get an opportunity to show their love.

These immigrants don't have any money, and the Rust Belt is poor. Send them to those who can support them, the wealthy liberal cities.

Why did Trump even threaten to do this dumping? Why not just quietly drop them in these tard cities on the QT? This old man is just Nuts. Now they are all up in arms and fighting him even harder. Sheeeese....

Initially President Trump wasn't going to do it, and the announcement was made.

However, this afternoon, a man in a golf shirt in Palm Beach spoke and said it was a great idea and President Trump agreed.

Rush and Trump are running the Country.....:dance:

You got it twisted....

Is life great or what?

You bleeding heart rust belters think you want wetbacks...until you have them and their shitty diapers lining your roadways.

You got it twisted....

Is life great or what?

You bleeding heart rust belters think you want wetbacks...until you have them and their shitty diapers lining your roadways.

I am a life time rustbelter, and believe me that we don't want illegals shitting in our streets.

You got it twisted....

Is life great or what?

I am a life time rustbelter, and believe me that we don't want illegals shitting in our streets.

Them empty cities all about don't concern you?

You got it twisted....

Is life great or what?

Them empty cities all about don't concern you?

Not particularly. Fewer people means its easier to park. Compare the parking in downtown New York City, with the parking in downtown Farrell PA.

Further, if all of these illegals were to come here, the political culture would change and that would be the end of the Rust Belt's economic resurrection based upon Fracking and the return to manufacturing.

It's illegal. Asylum seekers are to be placed as near to their point of entry as possible. The immigrants, placed far from the border are more likely to skip out on their immigration hearings. Using human beings as pawns in a game of political punishment is immoral.

Plus, I say again, it's illegal. Something that evidently does not concern Trump and his acolytes.

It's illegal. Asylum seekers are to be placed as near to their point of entry as possible. The immigrants, placed far from the border are more likely to skip out on their immigration hearings. Using human beings as pawns in a game of political punishment is immoral.

Plus, I say again, it's illegal. Something that evidently does not concern Trump and his acolytes.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

Exactly, meaning the American embassy in their home nation or in Mexico. Get your own rules correct.

“It’s illegal”
Link?
WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

“Homeland security dollars are supposed to be used to protect national security, not go after your political opponents,” said Kerri Talbot, an attorney and federal advocacy director for the advocacy group the Immigration Hub.

Omar Jadwat, director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project, dismissed the idea as “an absurd non-starter.”

“It’s illegal”
Link?
WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

“Homeland security dollars are supposed to be used to protect national security, not go after your political opponents,” said Kerri Talbot, an attorney and federal advocacy director for the advocacy group the Immigration Hub.

Omar Jadwat, director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project, dismissed the idea as “an absurd non-starter.”

You said it’s illegal, they said it’s illegal so I guess we should take your word for it?

“It’s illegal”
Link?

You said it’s illegal, they said it’s illegal so I guess we should take your word for it?
Well, it's the law. Remember the law?

The border towns are already overwhelmed, sending the asylum seekers just up the coast to San Francisco or to the Kalorama area of Washington DC. The illegals don't show for their hearings anyhow, because they are only claiming asylum status

The law is for refugees to go the American Embassy in their home nation or the nearest country,

Let’s deal with facts.

There is a process. Jobs is not a reason to seek asylum in America.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

Well, it's the law. Remember the law?

Sure...but when I tell someone something is illegal I generally cite the law.

Last edited:

“It’s illegal”
Link?

OK Know Nothing, let me get this Straight............

You Tards are all about sanctuary cities....

You just don’t want them in your cities, is that correct?

You claim Trump is trying to punish you by sending them to your cities,

have I got that right?

If illegal immigrants won’t benefit your cities, how will they benefit others?

Was it illegal when obozo sent bus loads of illegals to unsuspecting cities?

I will just cut to the chase.....

You Tards are all full of SHIT, plain to see for the sane....

“It’s illegal”
Link?

have I got that right?

Let's THINK about this. I know it's taxing n your vacant skull, but that nking always beats reacting and it certainly beats blind obedience.

The logistics of moving people from the current detention centers means drawing on the resources of ICE (equipment, vehicles and personnel). Resources better employed at the border. It also means taking human beings from secured facilities to the streets where they have no services like food, shelter, medical care and legal,support.

What it means in stark morality is you and your Dear Leader want to use human beings as pawns in a scheme of political retribution. I know that Trumpians have abandoned morality for brutality, ethics for lawlessness, nobility for boorishness, Christian love for totalitarianism.

When immigrants are detained at the border, they can be supplied with food, medicine, shelter and, most importantly, legal aid. If Trump wants to alleviate the border 'crisis' of his own making, he must flood the border with judges (but we know how Trump hates judges) to hear the asylum cases. He should flood the border with troops to build adequate and humane shelters, food, medicine and clothing.

What you reactionary Trumpians forget is we're dealing with human beings, not commodities, animals, criminals.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

have I got that right?

Let's THINK about this. I know it's taxing n your vacant skull, but that nking always beats reacting and it certainly beats blind obedience.

The logistics of moving people from the current detention centers means drawing on the resources of ICE (equipment, vehicles and personnel). Resources better employed at the border. It also means taking human beings from secured facilities to the streets where they have no services like food, shelter, medical care and legal,support.

What it means in stark morality is you and your Dear Leader want to use human beings as pawns in a scheme of political retribution. I know that Trumpians have abandoned morality for brutality, ethics for lawlessness, nobility for boorishness, Christian love for totalitarianism.

When immigrants are detained at the border, they can be supplied with food, medicine, shelter and, most importantly, legal aid. If Trump wants to alleviate the border 'crisis' of his own making, he must flood the border with judges (but we know how Trump hates judges) to hear the asylum cases. He should flood the border with troops to build adequate and humane shelters, food, medicine and clothing.

What you reactionary Trumpians forget is we're dealing with human beings, not commodities, animals, criminals.

Are these “human beings” the ones with a fertility rate that blows off the charts?
Have you ever heard of the causation principle?
Animals in the wild kingdom know to dial back their fertility rate when resources are scarce...why isn’t such an instinct part of these subhumans?
LET THEM ALL DIE!

Forum List

Back