Trump is Spanking leftie Butt on this border thing......

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

If this ain’t a flucking Hoot.....

The Tards are all for Sanctuary City’s......

So what’s the Flucking Problem????????

Trump has exposed the hypocrisy of the left for all the world to see.....

You Tards should just give up and bend over....

Trump has outsmarted you at every turn with no end in sight.
It's illegal. Asylum seekers are to be placed as near to their point of entry as possible. The immigrants, placed far from the border are more likely to skip out on their immigration hearings. Using human beings as pawns in a game of political punishment is immoral.

Plus, I say again, it's illegal. Something that evidently does not concern Trump and his acolytes.

It's illegal to uses ICE resources, they can use military training flights to transport them, funds are already allocated and military resources can be used in a national emergency.

The "National Emergency" part is still a matter of question.
Tell that to the media.

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

It's illegal. Asylum seekers are to be placed as near to their point of entry as possible. The immigrants, placed far from the border are more likely to skip out on their immigration hearings. Using human beings as pawns in a game of political punishment is immoral.

Plus, I say again, it's illegal. Something that evidently does not concern Trump and his acolytes.
Debunked.

Democrats did this all throughout Obama’s terms.

It's illegal to uses ICE resources, they can use military training flights to transport them, funds are already allocated and military resources can be used in a national emergency.

The "National Emergency" part is still a matter of question.

Congress failed to kill it, it's in effect until they do.

“It’s illegal”
Link?
WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

“Homeland security dollars are supposed to be used to protect national security, not go after your political opponents,” said Kerri Talbot, an attorney and federal advocacy director for the advocacy group the Immigration Hub.

Omar Jadwat, director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project, dismissed the idea as “an absurd non-starter.”

OK Know Nothing, let me get this Straight............

You Tards are all about sanctuary cities....

You just don’t want them in your cities, is that correct?

You claim Trump is trying to punish you by sending them to your cities,

have I got that right?

If illegal immigrants won’t benefit your cities, how will they benefit others?

Was it illegal when obozo sent bus loads of illegals to unsuspecting cities?

I will just cut to the chase.....

You Tards are all full of SHIT, plain to see for the sane....
Let's THINK about this. I know it's taxing n your vacant skull, but that nking always beats reacting and it certainly beats blind obedience.

The logistics of moving people from the current detention centers means drawing on the resources of ICE (equipment, vehicles and personnel). Resources better employed at the border. It also means taking human beings from secured facilities to the streets where they have no services like food, shelter, medical care and legal,support.

What it means in stark morality is you and your Dear Leader want to use human beings as pawns in a scheme of political retribution. I know that Trumpians have abandoned morality for brutality, ethics for lawlessness, nobility for boorishness, Christian love for totalitarianism.

When immigrants are detained at the border, they can be supplied with food, medicine, shelter and, most importantly, legal aid. If Trump wants to alleviate the border 'crisis' of his own making, he must flood the border with judges (but we know how Trump hates judges) to hear the asylum cases. He should flood the border with troops to build adequate and humane shelters, food, medicine and clothing.

What you reactionary Trumpians forget is we're dealing with human beings, not commodities, animals, criminals.

It's simple stupid....

If you want them, you take care of them...…..
Ithere are times when federal government should do its duty. This is such a time. But if those actions are illegal, counterproductive or inhumane, such actions must be debated by the people. This is such a time.

You must assume xenophobia has influence over a majority to make your thinking legitimate. Your assumption is incorrect.

You liberals are all so very full of Shit.....

TRUMP has exposed your hypocrisy for all the world to see.

You can’t escape that fact.............................................................

The federal government should always do it’s duty,

not just when you left wing nuts think it should.

Please explain how sending illegals to sanctuary cities is

counterproductive and inhumane as you claim....

You claim you are welcoming to these people who have broken

our laws to get here, yet when the opportunity arises for you to

take them in you SCREAM Bloody Murder Foul....

Please entertain us with any lame ass attempt you can come

up with to try and explain this away...........

If you were TRUE to your words you would take the illegals in....

It appears you are the REAL xenophobes...…..

“It’s illegal”
Link?
WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

“Homeland security dollars are supposed to be used to protect national security, not go after your political opponents,” said Kerri Talbot, an attorney and federal advocacy director for the advocacy group the Immigration Hub.

Omar Jadwat, director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project, dismissed the idea as “an absurd non-starter.”
Democrats were the ones encouraging these people to enter our country illegally. Shouldn’t they be welcoming them with open arms?
Open arms means food, shelter, medical aid, and legal assistance. Not taking children from parents and razor wire.

Could the Trump administration help out?

Obozo also took children from their parents....

Trump stopped it...…...
President Obama's policy was to protect children from human traffickers and abusive or irresponsible parents and companions. Trump weaponized it as a 'deterrent'. Then, after public outcry and lawsuit, he ended it for the time being. Now he's reconsidering it. Don't look for rhetorical shelter in the thin shadow of Trump's nobility.

Obozo’s policy was to destroy America....

Obozo was a RACIST that went to a RACIST church for 20 years...

Why do you libtards give him a pass on this?

If Trump had stepped foot in a Racist church for 10 seconds

It would be all we would hear out of your lying media.....

It’s obozo that weaponized the Federal Government against his political opponents.

Why do you support this NAZI behavior?

Have you no morals?

Another derriere-obsessed thread from a Trumpbot.

You ignoramuses...so one of Trump's solutions to the 'crisis at the border' is to deliberately release thousands of illegal immigrants to the EXACT places they want to be in the first place?

And you are applauding this?

65400183.jpg

Shit...Trumpbots continue to sound REALLY stupid.

You ignoramuses...so one of Trump's solutions to the 'crisis at the border' is to deliberately release thousands of illegal immigrants to the EXACT places they want to be in the first place?

65400183.jpg

Tell us Tard....

Why won’t you Tards welcome these illegals into your Sanctuary Cities?

Could it be that you Tards are all full of Shit?

Your actions speak louder than your lying words.

65400183.jpg

McCockit….

Don't forget about our bet......

When Trump Wins you leave...…….

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

At best its spiting his own face.

Go Donald, aim high 'merica!
No, he is going to destroy the upper class left wing establishment using the illegals that Democrats already let in.

The upper class left wing establishment.....like the business owners who suck up big government bankruptcies while pocketing millions?

How about the owners of depressed homes refugees/illegals/folks from hell holes would LOVE to pay $40k for?

Team cheerleader types are too simplistic in your us vs thems. Don't fall in line with the group think.

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

Spin blather rinse repeat.

Donald will surely win this one by allowing more illegals into select cities....

Maybe the President can intimidate some mayors or govenors.

Whats the end game? Is Donald gonna get the pretend "constitutionalist" crowd to back him sending in the 101st to allow illegals into Houston over the National Guard's protest? What kind of confusing non Eisenhower moment is he shooting for besides a loud mouth threat?

Hell, let em in an organized way, St Louis had 300,000 more ppl 70 years or so ago. Maybe more demand for property will increase its value in less contrived ways than we use now

Donald will surely win this one by allowing more illegals into select cities....

Whats the end game? Is Donald gonna get the pretend "constitutionalist" crowd to back him sending in the 101st to allow illegals into Houston over the National Guard's protest? What kind of confusing non Eisenhower moment is he shooting for besides a loud mouth threat?

Hell, let em in an organized way, St Louis had 300,000 more ppl 70 years or so ago. Maybe more demand for property will increase its value in less contrived ways than we use now
What? You faggots wanted illegals until Trump said you could have them. Deranged.

What? You faggots wanted illegals until Trump said you could have them. Deranged.

Did you mean that for someone else?

What did you base that slur on my sexuality on?

Didn't I type that just St Louis City proper could handle 300,000 more ppl if they get sent in an organized manner?

Its tough typing on tablets, I know stuff happens so if that wasn't targeted to me, I understand.

Where have you been??

They are already being released into America.

Detention centers are overloaded now. Border Patrol, by law, has to release those they can't find room for.

Hope they all land in every sanctuary city in America. They can cover the cost of these assholes.

Did you mean that for someone else?

What did you base that slur on my sexuality on?

Didn't I type that just St Louis City proper could handle 300,000 more ppl if they get sent in an organized manner?

Its tough typing on tablets, I know stuff happens so if that wasn't targeted to me, I understand.
Yeah, so many dims here, I lose track. Sorry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back