Trump is Spanking leftie Butt on this border thing......

It's illegal. Asylum seekers are to be placed as near to their point of entry as possible. The immigrants, placed far from the border are more likely to skip out on their immigration hearings. Using human beings as pawns in a game of political punishment is immoral.

Plus, I say again, it's illegal. Something that evidently does not concern Trump and his acolytes.

“It’s illegal”
Link?
WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

“Homeland security dollars are supposed to be used to protect national security, not go after your political opponents,” said Kerri Talbot, an attorney and federal advocacy director for the advocacy group the Immigration Hub.

Omar Jadwat, director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project, dismissed the idea as “an absurd non-starter.”

OK Know Nothing, let me get this Straight............

You Tards are all about sanctuary cities....

You just don’t want them in your cities, is that correct?

You claim Trump is trying to punish you by sending them to your cities,

have I got that right?

If illegal immigrants won’t benefit your cities, how will they benefit others?

Was it illegal when obozo sent bus loads of illegals to unsuspecting cities?

I will just cut to the chase.....

You Tards are all full of SHIT, plain to see for the sane....
Let's THINK about this. I know it's taxing n your vacant skull, but that nking always beats reacting and it certainly beats blind obedience.

The logistics of moving people from the current detention centers means drawing on the resources of ICE (equipment, vehicles and personnel). Resources better employed at the border. It also means taking human beings from secured facilities to the streets where they have no services like food, shelter, medical care and legal,support.

What it means in stark morality is you and your Dear Leader want to use human beings as pawns in a scheme of political retribution. I know that Trumpians have abandoned morality for brutality, ethics for lawlessness, nobility for boorishness, Christian love for totalitarianism.

When immigrants are detained at the border, they can be supplied with food, medicine, shelter and, most importantly, legal aid. If Trump wants to alleviate the border 'crisis' of his own making, he must flood the border with judges (but we know how Trump hates judges) to hear the asylum cases. He should flood the border with troops to build adequate and humane shelters, food, medicine and clothing.

What you reactionary Trumpians forget is we're dealing with human beings, not commodities, animals, criminals.

Are these “human beings” the ones with a fertility rate that blows off the charts?
Have you ever heard of the causation principle?
Animals in the wild kingdom know to dial back their fertility rate when resources are scarce...why isn’t such an instinct part of these subhumans?
LET THEM ALL DIE!
Did you come up with that attitude all by yourself, or have you been reading MeinKampf?

“It’s illegal”
Link?
WASHINGTON – A myriad of logistical and legal obstacles await President Donald Trump if he follows through on his threat to place migrants arriving at the border into so-called sanctuary cities, a move apparently designed to punish Democrats for refusing to support his immigration policies.

Not only is the idea impractical and a misuse of government resources, experts said Friday, it also is illegal.

“Homeland security dollars are supposed to be used to protect national security, not go after your political opponents,” said Kerri Talbot, an attorney and federal advocacy director for the advocacy group the Immigration Hub.

Omar Jadwat, director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project, dismissed the idea as “an absurd non-starter.”

have I got that right?

Let's THINK about this. I know it's taxing n your vacant skull, but that nking always beats reacting and it certainly beats blind obedience.

The logistics of moving people from the current detention centers means drawing on the resources of ICE (equipment, vehicles and personnel). Resources better employed at the border. It also means taking human beings from secured facilities to the streets where they have no services like food, shelter, medical care and legal,support.

What it means in stark morality is you and your Dear Leader want to use human beings as pawns in a scheme of political retribution. I know that Trumpians have abandoned morality for brutality, ethics for lawlessness, nobility for boorishness, Christian love for totalitarianism.

When immigrants are detained at the border, they can be supplied with food, medicine, shelter and, most importantly, legal aid. If Trump wants to alleviate the border 'crisis' of his own making, he must flood the border with judges (but we know how Trump hates judges) to hear the asylum cases. He should flood the border with troops to build adequate and humane shelters, food, medicine and clothing.

What you reactionary Trumpians forget is we're dealing with human beings, not commodities, animals, criminals.

Are these “human beings” the ones with a fertility rate that blows off the charts?
Animals in the wild kingdom know to dial back their fertility rate when resources are scarce...why isn’t such an instinct part of these subhumans?
LET THEM ALL DIE!
Did you come up with that attitude all by yourself, or have you been reading MeinKampf?

“Attitude”?
You mean putting my fellow countrymen first, understanding cause and effect and holding others accountable for their own fuck-ups? I learned all that shit by third grade...why didn’t you?

have I got that right?

LET THEM ALL DIE!

“Attitude”?
You mean putting my fellow countrymen first, understanding cause and effect and holding others accountable for their own fuck-ups? I learned all that shit by third grade...why didn’t you?
I never learned to use terms like 'subhuman' or LET THEM ALL DIE. That must have come to you due to the poor parenting you endured.

Haha..yeah, let’s go with that.
I’m thinking you operate by the FEELZ....you suckers are always noble as fuck when armed with my checkbook.

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

If this ain’t a flucking Hoot.....

The Tards are all for Sanctuary City’s......

So what’s the Flucking Problem????????

Trump has exposed the hypocrisy of the left for all the world to see.....

You Tards should just give up and bend over....

Trump has outsmarted you at every turn with no end in sight.
It's illegal. Asylum seekers are to be placed as near to their point of entry as possible. The immigrants, placed far from the border are more likely to skip out on their immigration hearings. Using human beings as pawns in a game of political punishment is immoral.

Plus, I say again, it's illegal. Something that evidently does not concern Trump and his acolytes.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

Democrats were the ones encouraging these people to enter our country illegally. Shouldn’t they be welcoming them with open arms?

I’m thinking you operate by the FEELZ....you suckers are always noble as fuck when armed with my checkbook.

Trump exposed the left as ALL TALK. Pelosi popped a gasket when Trump suggested dumping the illegals into San Francisco. They squealed like stuck pigs over that one it was hilarious.

Democrats were the ones encouraging these people to enter our country illegally. Shouldn’t they be welcoming them with open arms?

No no no no no, we didn't mean that we wanted the illegals in OUR town. Bus them somewhere else out of sight so we can get back to patting ourselves on the back for being nice to illegals.

No no no no no, we didn't mean that we wanted the illegals in OUR town. Bus them somewhere else out of sight so we can get back to patting ourselves on the back for being nice to illegals.
That’s exactly what they did when housing for the homeless was proposed in their neighborhood. No no no... not in our neighborhood!

Hypocrites

Trump 'giving strong considerations' to releasing ICE detainees 'in sanctuary cities only'

“It’s illegal”
Link?

Open arms means food, shelter, medical aid, and legal assistance. Not taking children from parents and razor wire.

Could the Trump administration help out?

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

At best its spiting his own face.

Go Donald, aim high 'merica!
Spin blather rinse repeat.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

have I got that right?

It's simple stupid....

If you want them, you take care of them...…..

They meant they want them where YOU live and can kill YOU and YOUR kids, not theirs. The awesome thing is, they KNOW they are losing. You can see it on their faces when Pelosi spits out her false teeth. And poor Chucky. Little bitch wishes it was back in the day when he was eating bagels with Putin.

6959F6B1-6ED0-4EFA-A0F0-56EA59459B32.jpeg

“It’s illegal”
Link?

Open arms means food, shelter, medical aid, and legal assistance. Not taking children from parents and razor wire.

Obozo also took children from their parents....

Trump stopped it...…...

It's illegal to uses ICE resources, they can use military training flights to transport them, funds are already allocated and military resources can be used in a national emergency.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

have I got that right?

It's simple stupid....

If you want them, you take care of them...…..
Ithere are times when federal government should do its duty. This is such a time. But if those actions are illegal, counterproductive or inhumane, such actions must be debated by the people. This is such a time.

You must assume xenophobia has influence over a majority to make your thinking legitimate. Your assumption is incorrect.

“It’s illegal”
Link?

Obozo also took children from their parents....

Trump stopped it...…...
President Obama's policy was to protect children from human traffickers and abusive or irresponsible parents and companions. Trump weaponized it as a 'deterrent'. Then, after public outcry and lawsuit, he ended it for the time being. Now he's reconsidering it. Don't look for rhetorical shelter in the thin shadow of Trump's nobility.

It's illegal to uses ICE resources, they can use military training flights to transport them, funds are already allocated and military resources can be used in a national emergency.

The "National Emergency" part is still a matter of question.

So let me get this straight, he's gonna release illegals into America and this is a victory?

At best its spiting his own face.

Go Donald, aim high 'merica!
No, he is going to destroy the upper class left wing establishment using the illegals that Democrats already let in.

Forum List

Back