Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Claudette, you lost, you don't like it, who cares?

I didn't lose anything. As I said. I'm not a birther and believe he was born here. I can see both sides though which is something you refuse to do.

You can see the side of ignoring every document that has ever been provided, ignoring every state offcial, ignoring every piece of evidence....

....and then demanding more documents?

That's irrational. Obama's 2008 COLB satisfied any reasonable doubts on his place of birth. What's left are unreasonable doubts, which obligate no one to do anything.

Nope. Not a birther but I can see why some say he wasn't born here and he's done nothing to dispel those rumors.

Releasing his college transcripts would clear it up once and for all and give birthers something else to talk about. Win, Win for Barry.

You people are jackasses.

Not really.

Two Birth-certificates, one short-form, the other long form.

THREE or FOUR contemporaneous birth announcements in the local Honolulu newspapers.

No proof that Obama's mother flew to Kenya to give birth to him there and then fly back here, just to make sure that he got announced in those Honolulu papers. Unless you are willing to fly with the unicorns and claim that he was born without his mother present, this would seem to be a major problem for the birfers....

You do realize how much birfers must stretch themselves into pretzels in order to make their argument somehow work, right?

So, there is no reason for anyone to think he was not born where he claims he was born. The only people who have to gain from this are racist birfer asswipes who have created a cottage industry out of this in order to make some $$$ for themselves.

Case closed.

g5000

Breitbart proved in 2012 that obama was born in kenya when the found a brochure published by obama's literary agency that said he was born in kenya. The publisher didn't deny the brochure - they just said it was a mistake!!!

If trump wants to talk birther, there is the smoking gun.

Oh I hope he does!

Please make it so.

Because the more Trump= Republican and Republican= Birther the more than rational people will shun the RNC and its candidates.

.... Perhaps President Trump will have the POWER to actually do a REAL investigation."

According to the millionaire Trump he paid for and sent trained professional investigators to Hawaii.

And apparently never heard from them again- since Trump hasn't mentioned those investigators again.

Almost like he just lied to Birthers.....

Top 8 Trump takeaways - CNNPolitics.com

Obama's birthplace
Not that long ago, Trump was an outspoken skeptic about whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Now, he insists he's not really interested in talking about the issue.

"Honestly, I don't want to get into it," Trump said. "I'm about jobs, I'm about the military, I'm about doing the right thing for this country."

But to be clear, Trump is still not totally convinced that Obama was born in the country.

"I don't know. I really don't know," he said. "I don't know why he wouldn't release his records."

In 2011, Obamareleased his original long-form birth certificatein response to speculation about his birthplace.
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP better do something about this guy or he is going to bring the entire party down. He is seriously screwing the party over.

Obama will never live down his lie that he was born in Kenya, will he?

Will you ever live down your lies about Obama?

Kaz, we've been through this. You have no idea what you're talking about. Pretending otherwise doesn't change the fact. As why would I ignore the woman who wrote the pamphlet you're bitching about....and instead believe you?

Laughing....you're nobody.

So the two of you, you and your ego just arrived

Ego driven would be assuming that you know more about a 20+ year old pamphlet than the woman that wrote it.

You know, your entire argument.

Sorry Nobody...but you have no idea what you're talking about. While Miriam Goderich is the world's leading authority. You can't get around that.

A self professed incompetent who gave a vague statement that clarified nothing, you have a great witness there

She was perfectly clear that Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya.

Ending your entire little conspiracy. As you have absolutely nothing to refute her, and have no idea what you're talking about. While she remains the world's leading expert on that pamphlet.

As I said, Kaz......you're nobody.

An incompetent researcher who gave a vague statement can be believed t

You call this 'vague'?

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Once again you demonstrate that Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

screenhunter_149-aug-05-20-02.jpg

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

picture taken by British reporter of 2005 Calender in Obamas grandma's house in Kenya
kenyanwonderboy.jpg

Don't forget his granny saying she remembers holding him after his birth....in Kenya
No she didn't, she said he was born in Hawaii.

Just like Obama and his ho, sometimes they said born in Kenya, sometimes born in Hawaii. He was born in Hawaii, they are truth challenged

No- that would be again - just you lying. And showing what a slimebucket you are.

Everyone knew he was a birther. It is not even part of the conversation.

I've never been a birther but I can see why some are especially since Barry won't release his college transcripts.

Makes one wonder why not especially since Barry seems to think he's so intelligent and all. LOL
What in the world would his college transcripts have to do with his birth certificate? Are you somehow magically thinking that Obama listed Kenya as his birthplace on his college admission Form, or what?

:lmao:

Birfers: a source of great entertainment.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well my friend they would show exactly how he got into college and where he came from.

One has to wonder why he doesn't release them. I know if I were him I sure would.

We know exactly where Obama came from- since the State of Hawaii told us.

We might find out how he got into College- but why does that matter to you?

Any more than how Bush or Clinton or Bush or Reagan got into college?

No President ever voluntarily reveals his college records- why do you expect President Obama to provide what no previous President has?

I've never been a birther but I can see why some are especially since Barry won't release his college transcripts.

Makes one wonder why not especially since Barry seems to think he's so intelligent and all. LOL

Don't you wonder why they never cared about the transcripts of any other President- until this one?

Then you'll be able to quote me saying any such thing about the British PM. You can't, as you made it up.

You're literally offering us your imagination as your entire basis of evidence. Exactly as you did with Miriam Goderich. Who remains the world's leading expert on that pamphlet.

While you and your imagination remain gloriously irrelevant.

Why would I prove something you can't deny?

You're making a claim. You back it up. Prove that I think the British PM is a 'liar' about 'yellow cake'.

I've certainly never said that. If you believe I have, quote me.

And your desperate rout from your bitherism didn't go unnoticed. Every poster has a tell. Yours is bizarre subject changes. Moving from a pamphlet to yellow cake is textbook Kaz.

But then, what else can you do? Its not like you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You backed it up. You can't deny it. Why would I bother proving what you think when even you can't tell me that I'm wrong?

If I've backed it up, then quote me saying any of it.

You can't. As i've never said anything you've attributed to me. And 'poof' another piece of imaginary batshit goes sailing into the ether. Just like your imaginary nonsense regarding Miriam Goderich.

Can you see why you citing you on topics you know nothing about might be a little....underwhelming?
If Miriam Goderich is the leading expert on the booklet, where did she get the notion that Obama was born in Kenya of all places, especially if she had zero correspondence with Obama as she and you say?

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

What in the world would his college transcripts have to do with his birth certificate? Are you somehow magically thinking that Obama listed Kenya as his birthplace on his college admission Form, or what?

Well my friend they would show exactly how he got into college and where he came from.

One has to wonder why he doesn't release them. I know if I were him I sure would.

Here is the thing, Obama's records remain sealed, if it were a GOP candidate they would be all over the internet.

Here is the thing. Obama's opponents college records remain sealed- just like every previous President EXCEPT George Bush Jr.'s Yale records- which were illegally leaked. Bush's Harvard records remain sealed.

And here is the other thing- in the last Presidential election Obama didn't release his college records- and neither did Romney.

Guess which candidate was the only one that Right Wing Nutjobs like Sassy demanded college records from?

Yeah- no one asked for Romney's college records- not a single Birther.

Just another example of Sassy as the lying- and sinning Birther she is.

Here is the thing, Obama's records remain sealed, if it were a GOP candidate they would be all over the internet.

Here is the thing. Obama's opponents college records remain sealed- just like every previous President EXCEPT George Bush Jr.'s Yale records- which were illegally leaked. Bush's Harvard records remain sealed.

And here is the other thing- in the last Presidential election Obama didn't release his college records- and neither did Romney.

Guess which candidate was the only one that Right Wing Nutjobs like Sassy demanded college records from?

Yeah- no one asked for Romney's college records- not a single Birther.

Just another example of Sassy as the lying- and sinning Birther she is.
Yepp.

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.
Who said she started it?

It's well known she leaked it out going up against Obama in 2008.
It's even better known that that is a Birther lie.

My apologies, it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor, however I do think Hillary knew what was going on.
And at the time your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter, and Hillary had nothing to do with Porky's support.

What the fuck are you talking about? You drinking early?

Obama still born in Kenya, no kidding

Obama born in Hawaii- no kidding

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
Sorry but that doesn't prove anything since what was released on April 27, 2012 was discovered to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after and extensive lengthy thorough investigation. Anything Hawaii Dept. Of Health has released in official statements are now suspect of not being accurate in truth..

Hawai„i.”

Hawai„i.”
Sorry but that doesn't prove anything since what was released on April 27, 2012 was discovered to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after and extensive lengthy thorough investigation...

Hmm let us compare:

State of Hawaii officially and legally states that President Obama was born in Hawaii.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's office does not issue any official or legal claim.

The first is legal- the second is merely the opinion of a used care salesman.

Forum List

Back