Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Obama still born in Kenya, no kidding

Obama born in Hawaii- no kidding

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

Why did he tell his publisher he was born in Kenya?

He did not. The editing assistant said she assumed that was so. No ever corrected it. Her commentary is above somewhere.

Frank, do you really believe he is not a Hawaiian-born citizen?

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

Who is telling you Obama ever told his publishers he was born in Kenya?

Obama has consistently said he was born in Hawaii- from interviews in 1990, to the release of his own biography.

Last edited:
Everyone knew he was a birther. It is not even part of the conversation.

I've never been a birther but I can see why some are especially since Barry won't release his college transcripts.

Makes one wonder why not especially since Barry seems to think he's so intelligent and all. LOL

Don't you wonder why they never cared about the transcripts of any other President- until this one?
Perhaps because he's the only one to have them sealed.

And why do you believe that? Who is telling you that?

Hawai„i.”

Obama has consistently said he was born in Kenya- from interviews in 1990, to the release of his own biography.

So now your a birther....:laugh:

Hawai„i.”

Obama has consistently said he was born in Kenya- from interviews in 1990, to the release of his own biography.

LOL.....unlike Birthers- I do admit it when I made my mistake- thanks for pointing out that gaff of mine.

Everyone knew he was a birther. It is not even part of the conversation.

I've never been a birther but I can see why some are especially since Barry won't release his college transcripts.

Makes one wonder why not especially since Barry seems to think he's so intelligent and all. LOL

Don't you wonder why they never cared about the transcripts of any other President- until this one?
Perhaps because he's the only one to have them sealed.

And why do you believe that? Who is telling you that?
Just messen with you, I like the outrage...:laugh:

Hawai„i.”

LOL.....unlike Birthers- I do admit it when I made my mistake- thanks for pointing out that gaff of mine.

No problem, can I use that post in the future anyway...you know, just for the fun of it...:lol:

I have never seen another President who has had so many lies told about him. Guess it is because he is.............left handed.

I have never seen another President who has had so many lies told about him. Guess it is because he is.............left handed.

I doubt you have any friends but perhaps you could pay someone to perform this procedure.

11265509_654645461332952_7586195012711625448_n.jpg

Hawai„i.”

No problem, can I use that post in the future anyway...you know, just for the fun of it...:lol:

Absolutely!

I want to know how capitalists in public office are going to earn a bonus for the People; instead of merely refunding someone else's "earned income".

Who said she started it?

It's well known she leaked it out going up against Obama in 2008.
It's even better known that that is a Birther lie.

My apologies, it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor, however I do think Hillary knew what was going on.
And at the time your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter, and Hillary had nothing to do with Porky's support.

What the fuck are you talking about? You drinking early?
It was claimed that a Hillary supporter sent the anonymous email and your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter at the time, so it is more probable that he is the source and it is highly improbable that Hillary knew.

It's well known she leaked it out going up against Obama in 2008.

My apologies, it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor, however I do think Hillary knew what was going on.
And at the time your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter, and Hillary had nothing to do with Porky's support.

It was claimed that a Hillary supporter sent the anonymous email and your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter at the time, so it is more probable that he is the source and it is highly improbable that Hillary knew.

EdTheIdiot failed conspiracy 101!

EdTheIdiot failed conspiracy 101!
At the time just before the anonymous email your MessiahRushie said on both his show and the FOX Gossip Channel that the GOP has to keep Hillary in the race as she was about to throw in the towel. No other Hillary supporter made such a demand at the time.

Forum List

Back