Trump is still on the birth certificate kick.....NO KIDDING!

Obama still born in Kenya, no kidding

Obama born in Hawaii- no kidding

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
Sorry but that doesn't prove anything since what was released on April 27, 2012 was discovered to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after and extensive lengthy thorough investigation. Anything Hawaii Dept. Of Health has released in official statements are now suspect of not being accurate in truth..

The Maricopa County Sheriff's office has never released any police report for their 'investigation'. Not in 4 years. Why? The results of an actual sheriff's investigation is public record. And has the Sheriff's name all over it.

And yet, nothing.

Worse, the 'lead investigator' isn't a cop. But a former car salesman......who is SELLING the product of his investigation on Amazon. And worse, who took bribes from Birthers as part of his investigation, and then lied about it for years.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - CBS 5 - KPHO

Which if he were an actual investigator actually working for the police....would be a crime. BUt since he's just some schmo who isn't working for the Sheriff's office......he's merely a corrupt piece of shit.

Obama's parents and he are all over the place .Strong Black Muslim dad, from Africa. Weak white American liberal woman. Their offspring is all over the place, not quite American, not black OR white , Muslim or... definable. First Black president? Hardly, he isn't BLACK. We don't know what this man really IS. They talk about removing the confederate flag because it is divisive...Really? Every president I know of was born here clearly and with no debate, no ambiguity, no one relished ambiguity as a selling point as much as Obama. Clearly, Obama is divisive, he isn't black and we don't know what he is, plain pure and simple. I like transparency. Obama is clear as mud.

How is Obama 'not quite American'?

I get the whole 'he's not like 'us', he doesn't look like 'us', his hair isn't straight like 'ours' is' shtick. But he's not quite 'American'? I assume yours is an entirely notional standard based on criteria that you've just made up. As there's no question under the law as to his citizenship.

It was claimed that a Hillary supporter sent the anonymous email and your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter at the time, so it is more probable that he is the source and it is highly improbable that Hillary knew.

EdTheIdiot failed conspiracy 101!
At the time just before the anonymous email your MessiahRushie said on both his show and the FOX Gossip Channel that the GOP has to keep Hillary in the race as she was about to throw in the towel. No other Hillary supporter made such a demand at the time.

Of course he did, he was having the DemocRATS BURN UP campaign money instead of using it for the candidates debates where it would be a one to one confrontation between parties! It worked!
So you admit that your MessiahRushie was motivated to circulate the anonymous emails to support Hillary as part of his Op Chaos.
Thank you.
No, he had Operation Chaos.... now go look it up, and perhaps that pea sized object you have as a brain will understand! It had NOTHING to do with the birther issue!
Op Chaos was his support to keep Hillary in the race, at any cost. There is no way that that rules his sending anonymous birther emails.

My apologies, it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor, however I do think Hillary knew what was going on.
And at the time your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter, and Hillary had nothing to do with Porky's support.

What the fuck are you talking about? You drinking early?
It was claimed that a Hillary supporter sent the anonymous email and your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter at the time, so it is more probable that he is the source and it is highly improbable that Hillary knew.

Rush supported Hillary? Sure he did.

What I found was it was Hillary supporters and it is generally acknowledged, unless you are a lefty nutter, that it was released by Hillary supporters.

From what I've heard, the accusations first appeared on the Free Republic website. And then appeared in an anonymous email from someone who *claimed* to be a Hillary supporter. But who wrote that email, if they were actually a hillary supporter, or if Hillary had anything to do with no evidence has ever established.

If an anonymous email from.....anyone......is a viable standard of evidence proving anything typed in it, then I can prove that Lincoln was killed by a Kennedy supporter.

Glad to hear it, but the evidence has always pointed to Hillary supporters.

Hawai„i.”

Hawai„i.”
Sorry but that doesn't prove anything since what was released on April 27, 2012 was discovered to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office after and extensive lengthy thorough investigation. Anything Hawaii Dept. Of Health has released in official statements are now suspect of not being accurate in truth..

The Maricopa County Sheriff's office has never released any police report for their 'investigation'. Not in 4 years. Why? The results of an actual sheriff's investigation is public record. And has the Sheriff's name all over it.

And yet, nothing.

Worse, the 'lead investigator' isn't a cop. But a former car salesman......who is SELLING the product of his investigation on Amazon. And worse, who took bribes from Birthers as part of his investigation, and then lied about it for years.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - CBS 5 - KPHO

Which if he were an actual investigator actually working for the police....would be a crime. BUt since he's just some schmo who isn't working for the Sheriff's office......he's merely a corrupt piece of shit.
The patriotic investigator worked in the past in law enforcement. He has used the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office to discover the birth certificate as 100% forged. He is ethical and broken zero laws.

It's even better known that that is a Birther lie.

My apologies, it was Hillary supporters that started the rumor, however I do think Hillary knew what was going on.
And at the time your MessiahRushie was a Hillary supporter, and Hillary had nothing to do with Porky's support.

What I found was it was Hillary supporters and it is generally acknowledged, unless you are a lefty nutter, that it was released by Hillary supporters.
Your MessiahRushie absolutely supported Hillary once McCain had secured the GOP nomination. He said it was absolutely necessary to keep Hillary in the race once it was clear that she was not going to get enough delegates for the nomination. The First Birther post appeared on FreeRepublic March 1 2008 Porky was encouraging his DittoNazis to vote for Hillary in the upcoming March 4 primary. The following month with Hillary falling farther behind, suddenly a Hillary "supporter" started sending emails even though by that tine it was known she would not get enough delegates. Porky was the ONLY Hillary supporter still fighting for her at that time. The emails could come from no one else but Porky.

From what I've heard, the accusations first appeared on the Free Republic website. And then appeared in an anonymous email from someone who *claimed* to be a Hillary supporter. But who wrote that email, if they were actually a hillary supporter, or if Hillary had anything to do with no evidence has ever established.

If an anonymous email from.....anyone......is a viable standard of evidence proving anything typed in it, then I can prove that Lincoln was killed by a Kennedy supporter.

There is not one iota of "evidence," only pontification by mindless Birthers.

Your MessiahRushie absolutely supported Hillary once McCain had secured the GOP nomination. He said it was absolutely necessary to keep Hillary in the race once it was clear that she was not going to get enough delegates for the nomination. The First Birther post appeared on FreeRepublic March 1 2008 Porky was encouraging his DittoNazis to vote for Hillary in the upcoming March 4 primary. The following month with Hillary falling farther behind, suddenly a Hillary "supporter" started sending emails even though by that tine it was known she would not get enough delegates. Porky was the ONLY Hillary supporter still fighting for her at that time. The emails could come from no one else but Porky.

There you nutter, I don't listen to your MessiahRushie, unless he his brought up by you or your nutjob lefty buds, I don't know or care what he says, it seems you leftwing nutters are the only ones that care.

Again, only you leftwing Hillary worshipers don't believe that Hillary supporters put the e-mails out. But we know you nut jobs don't think Hillary lies either, shows how stupid you are.

Obama's parents and he are all over the place .Strong Black Muslim dad, from Africa. Weak white American liberal woman. Their offspring is all over the place, not quite American, not black OR white , Muslim or... definable. First Black president? Hardly, he isn't BLACK. We don't know what this man really IS. They talk about removing the confederate flag because it is divisive...Really? Every president I know of was born here clearly and with no debate, no ambiguity, no one relished ambiguity as a selling point as much as Obama. Clearly, Obama is divisive, he isn't black and we don't know what he is, plain pure and simple. I like transparency. Obama is clear as mud.

Still got Butt Hurt, huh?:alcoholic:

Sounds like you are the one propagating a lie. Failed even at lying.

If anyone knows a lie, it's you! Apparently you have no idea what it is!

You lose AGAIN! Obama was born in Hawaii. It has been proven, so take your very work out lie and leave.

No, it hasn't! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

At the time just before the anonymous email your MessiahRushie said on both his show and the FOX Gossip Channel that the GOP has to keep Hillary in the race as she was about to throw in the towel. No other Hillary supporter made such a demand at the time.

Of course he did, he was having the DemocRATS BURN UP campaign money instead of using it for the candidates debates where it would be a one to one confrontation between parties! It worked!
So you admit that your MessiahRushie was motivated to circulate the anonymous emails to support Hillary as part of his Op Chaos.
Thank you.
No, he had Operation Chaos.... now go look it up, and perhaps that pea sized object you have as a brain will understand! It had NOTHING to do with the birther issue!
Op Chaos was his support to keep Hillary in the race, at any cost. There is no way that that rules his sending anonymous birther emails.

Bullshit, it was a CROSSOVER REGISTRATION DRIVE and caused Hillary to stay in the fight longer and had the mulatto spending way more money then he would have had to. NOTHING about the birth cert from Rush, it all came from the Hildebeasty!

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

Thank you.

Bullshit, it was a CROSSOVER REGISTRATION DRIVE and caused Hillary to stay in the fight longer and had the mulatto spending way more money then he would have had to. NOTHING about the birth cert from Rush, it all came from the Hildebeasty!

He is a Shillary worshipper, they support lies.

There you nutter, I don't listen to your MessiahRushie, unless he his brought up by you or your nutjob lefty buds, I don't know or care what he says, it seems you leftwing nutters are the only ones that care.

Again, only you leftwing Hillary worshipers don't believe that Hillary supporters put the e-mails out. But we know you nut jobs don't think Hillary lies either, shows how stupid you are.
And only you mindless Birther nutjobs believe she did even after she knew she lost.

Thank you.

Your MessiahRushie has always been a Birther.

Thank you.

He is a Shillary worshipper, they support lies.
And you are a MessiahRushie worshiper and therefore YOU always lie.

Thank you.

That's just it, he hasn't!

An anonymous email is really evidence to you? Did you miss the whole 'anonymous' part? That means you don't actually know who sent it. And your entire argument requires that you know who sent it.

Thank you.

That's just it, he hasn't!
Liar!

Jun 30, 2009
RUSH: Snerdley, I got a great question. A friend of mine said, "Where was Obama born?" And I don't know. He's not a native Hawaiian. Where was he born? I don't know. Supposedly Hawaii, but we don't have independent confirmation of it. I don't want to go there. God doesn't have a birth certificate, either, so it's no big deal.

April 08, 2011
RUSH: Well, I'll tell you why it's important. There are two reasons why it's important. Number one, he's got a grandmother or aunt in Kenya who said she saw him born there. That's number one.

April 08, 2011
RUSH: Back to this birther business for just a second. The Department of Health in Hawaii has verified that Obama's certificate of live birth is authentic, but it's not a birth certificate. In addition, one of Obama's relatives, aunt or grandmother, swears that he was born in Kenya. She saw it. She was there at the birth.

And only you mindless Birther nutjobs believe she did even after she knew she lost.

I never believed the birther theories and there are posts about my belief this was a stupid theory. Another swing and a miss by you, you would think you'd learn but you are stuck in stupid.

I believe the Hillary supporters leaked it and it had nothing to do with your love affair with Rush.

You are truly a stupid partisan nut job that believes what ever propaganda you are fed.

I never believed the birther theories and there are posts about my belief this was a stupid theory. Another swing and a miss by you, you would think you'd learn but you are stuck in stupid.

I believe the Hillary supporters leaked it and it had nothing to do with your love affair with Rush.

You are truly a stupid partisan nut job that believes what ever propaganda you are fed.
Your MessiahRushie was the only Hillary supporter who wanted her to stay in the race at the time.
You claim I was fed that as you have been programmed to do, so you will have no trouble linking to someone else on Earth who links Porky to the anonymous emails.

Forum List

Back