Trump Is Surrounded By People So Stupid They Thought Releasing Call Readout Was Smart

Never forget is what I say. The democrats have done so many incredibly stupid things during Trump's presidency.

Yes! Exactly, let's see now.....1) Russia 'collusion', 2) Russian 'conspiracy', 3) Sharpie-gate, 4) Prostitute-gate, 5) Twitter-gate, 6) Trump is somehow a "racist", 7) Trump is a 'warmonger', 8) Trump refuses to go to 'war'....Now we have 'Ukraine-gate' where they accuse Trump of doing what 'lunchbox' Joe Biden did. Like I always say, if Trump actually walked on water they would cry...."Trump can't swim!"

Yes, a handful of advisers to the popular-vote loser and chief traitor urged him not to release the call readout with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky—mainly Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. They may be evil, but at least they’re not total idiots, which is why Donald Trump apparently ignored them, instead listening to, well, this cast of jokers.

Trump is surrounded by people so stupid, they thought releasing call readout was smart

How ironic. So does a handful of people on us messageboard.:1041:
So Trump surrounded himself with Gay Democrats????

I thought that was what the Clintons and the Obamas did.

It WAS a smart move.

Read some real news. Trump did nothing wrong, while the democrats were shown to be insane... again.
Never say never.

Never forget is what I say. The democrats have done so many incredibly stupid things during Trump's presidency.
Whatever you say Normy. I read a lot and Dems aren't the only ones doing stupid things.

Yeah it's not just democrats, but leftists of all stripes. Good point.

Yes! Exactly, let's see now.....1) Russia 'collusion', 2) Russian 'conspiracy', 3) Sharpie-gate, 4) Prostitute-gate, 5) Twitter-gate, 6) Trump is somehow a "racist", 7) Trump is a 'warmonger', 8) Trump refuses to go to 'war'....Now we have 'Ukraine-gate' where they accuse Trump of doing what 'lunchbox' Joe Biden did. Like I always say, if Trump actually walked on water they would cry...."Trump can't swim!"
If Biden is corrupt, nail him.

Forum List

Back