Trump is the only choice

Still can't get past the basic stupidity of voting for either.

A DEI hire vs a 2-bit carny huckster. If we're will to accept them as the only two choices, we don't deserve better.
For me, it’s a matter of government spending and reducing the national budget deficit, among other things.

Look, The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that federal spending will be the largest it's ever been outside a crisis in 2024. Spending is projected to remain relatively flat through 2029 before growing to 24.9 percent of GDP by 2034. That’s simply unacceptable, as we’re obviously spending way more than we’re taking in. Now, Kamala Harris’ plan to reduce the national debt is connected to Biden’s larger economic policies. Tax the rich, spend more money on stuff like healthcare and education - and by the way, watch the system get even worse in the process.

In other words, Vice President Harris does not have a concrete plan to get us out of this mess.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has proposed a solution which may just work. Drain the swamp - eliminate waste, fraud and abuse. This involves downsizing the federal government and cutting spending in several critical areas.

Reforming social security, eliminating foreign aid and reducing globalization. Repealing the Affordable Care Act, which would cut more wasteful spending. Advocating a strong economy, by promoting economic growth - deregulation of industry, stopping illegal immigration (which would lower many costs/unneeded government spending). Tax cuts and economic growth - it’s the only way out of this, in my opinion.

I have indeed given this a lot of thought. Trump is the only choice. 🇺🇸

Deregulation industry should not equate to lesser clean air or clean water standards. If anything they should both be stiffened.

For me, it’s a matter of government spending and reducing the national budget deficit, among other things.

Look, The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that federal spending will be the largest it's ever been outside a crisis in 2024. Spending is projected to remain relatively flat through 2029 before growing to 24.9 percent of GDP by 2034. That’s simply unacceptable, as we’re obviously spending way more than we’re taking in. Now, Kamala Harris’ plan to reduce the national debt is connected to Biden’s larger economic policies. Tax the rich, spend more money on stuff like healthcare and education - and by the way, watch the system get even worse in the process.

In other words, Vice President Harris does not have a concrete plan to get us out of this mess.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has proposed a solution which may just work. Drain the swamp - eliminate waste, fraud and abuse. This involves downsizing the federal government and cutting spending in several critical areas.

Reforming social security, eliminating foreign aid and reducing globalization. Repealing the Affordable Care Act, which would cut more wasteful spending. Advocating a strong economy, by promoting economic growth - deregulation of industry, stopping illegal immigration (which would lower many costs/unneeded government spending. Tax cuts and economic growth - it’s the only way out of this, in my opinion.

Well said.trump is the first president in my lifetime who actually did what he SAID he would do,for the most part anyways.

Trump is the only choice fir me as well for all the excellent reasons you gave and fir the reason he was the first president sense carter who did not start any new wars and brought back more jobs to America than any president in sixty years.yeah we indeed had economic growth like no other time in our history,a strong economy like nothing before,gas and food prices were low,man do I miss the trump days going to the pump station paying $25.00 for a full tank of gas instead of $45.00 to $50.00 as I do now with traiter biden and Harris in office as well as reasonable prices for food at the grocery stores.:mad:

He proved to me he was differerent than all the presidents sense the great jfk thst he was not part of the corrupt two party system by doing what he said he would do.because he did what none of the other presidents in my lifetime did,do what they said they would do,I have total faith that the things he didn’t do yet he said he would do,he will finish that up his next time around,you can only do so much in one term in office.

RFK jr is behind trump and he is not corrupt,he is a chip off the block like his father and uncle and that’s good enough fir me.RFK would not be behind him if he was part of the corrupt two party system and yet people still can’t comprehend that. :uhoh3: Oh well

if harris cant convince people to vote for her...thats on her...
When about half the people know that a man sabotaged a border bill that woud have done something for the border crisis but still blame the people he sabotaged for the problems on the border, we re dealing with idiots who don't want to see the truth. When we watch Harris totally rip trump apart so thourougly that he doesn't want to debate anymore yet people get told how she must have been wearing microphone eaarrings and was given the questions and people believe that, we live in a nation of diots. Wwen you see a Republican party that is so dysfunctional that they have produced little legislation and have been saved time after time by the democrats in the house, yet you say both parties are the same, or that we re a doupoly then those doing it just don't want to see what's going on. Trump is convcicted felon, yet you are telling me how Harris, a person with no criminal record, no record of defrauding pweple, no record of cheting people outof contrcted agreements, has to convince people she is the better choice than the felon, your bias against that person has you beyond reasonable thought..

I voted for Trump.

For you liberals, who think that my vote will even make a mouse fart of a difference, please know this: I live in a very liberal district, that will definitely go Democrat, no matter what I do.

For you MAGA Republicans, who think that I’m all in at this point, perhaps I am. I see the Republicans as better than the Democrats - as the government is big enough already and we all know how evil big government is. Donald Trump is not a career politician and gets things done. That’s what sold me. Trump will also be the best leader during these times - as I believe we are on the cusp of WWIII.

Anyways, I won’t second guess my vote - it’s done and done. The Trump/Vance ticket has my full support.

Now, I don’t want to discuss it further.
Good for you. You voted for what is good for America and Americans instead of partisanship, ideology, radicalism. Do rethink the not wanting to discuss it further though. Many can't vote early yet and some will wait until election day. We all need to use what very few avenues we have to get the word out of why Trump is the only logical choice for those who love America and Americans.

Reforming social security, eliminating foreign aid and reducing globalization. Repealing the Affordable Care Act, which would cut more wasteful spending. Advocating a strong economy, by promoting economic growth - deregulation of industry, stopping illegal immigration (which would lower many costs/unneeded government spending). Tax cuts and economic growth - it’s the only way out of this, in my opinion.

Trump raked up more national debt than any previous president.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Good for you. You voted for what is good for America and Americans instead of partisanship, ideology, radicalism. Do rethink the not wanting to discuss it further though. Many can't vote early yet and some will wait until election day. We all need to use what very few avenues we have to get the word out of why Trump is the only logical choice for those who love America and Americans.
If you vote for trump you are voting not for the good of America, but on partisanship, ideology, radicalism.

Last edited:
Almost half of that was related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the China virus, which was obviously NOT his fault
The mismanagement of COVID WAS his fault.

Obama’s 2009 Recovery Act Kicked Off Over 10 Years Of Economic Growth​

Updated Jan 11, 2021, 02:41am EST

Exactly 11 years ago today, February 17, 2009, President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 or the Recovery Act into law. The $831 billion in spending kicked off the longest period of economic growth and job creation in American history.

Over a decade of economic growth

The National Bureau of Economic Research or NBER determines the length of economic expansions and recessions. The recent growth period started in July 2009 and has lasted for 127 months through January 2020.
This surpasses the previous record of 120 months from March 1991 to March 2001, which then led into the Great Recession that Obama inherited.

Trump benefitted from Obamas work. He will benefit from Biden/Harris' work if he's elected. And you idiots will fall for his lies when in March of 2025 he tells you how he turned around the dead Biden/Harris economy in less than 100 days.

That’s debatable.

Personally, I think it had more to do with China, the trade wars and the ensuing pandemic.
His massive corporate tax cut did not improve the overall economic condition of America. It just made corporations more profitable. That's all.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're wrong.
That’s debatable and depends on perspective.

Trump’s tax cuts led to a very strong economy, lower unemployment and a boost in the stock market.

One can argue that the Covid-19 pandemic bungled everything up, then Biden’s election didn’t help either.

Look, while some opposing arguments may be valid, you have to prove them correct.

The onus is not on me.

That’s debatable and depends on perspective.

Trump’s tax cuts led to a very strong economy, lower unemployment and a boost in the stock market.

One can argue that the Covid-19 pandemic bungled everything up, then Biden’s election didn’t help either.

Look, while some opposing arguments may be valid, you have to prove them correct.

The onus is not on me.
Trumps tax cuts led to a record defiicit. Trump had little to nothing to do with the strong economy. Read post #33. Experts who study the economy tell us that it was what Obama did in 2009 that lead to a record of more than 10 years of economic growth. Trump was not president in 2009, and the growth started before he took office. It's time to stop believing trumps lies.

Trumps tax cuts led to a record defiicit. Trump had little to nothing to do with the strong economy. Read post #33. Experts who study the economy tell us that it was what Obama did in 2009 that lead to a record of more than 10 years of economic growth. Trump was not president in 2009, and the growth started before he took office. It's time to stop believing trumps lies.
We’re going to stop there, for now. But, we will continue this tomorrow. Your post requires more fact checking than I have time for right now.

Good night.

Repealing the Affordable Care Act, which would cut more wasteful spending.
What wasteful spending?

Ww spent billions on bombs missies, grendes and bulets. That's wasteful.

Forum List

Back