Trump is universally disrespected in western Europe and Asia

Which took us to the brink of world peace .

Yeah, that's why everybody stopped all the violence around the world.
He sure showed the JV team his soft power, eh?

They were the jv team to the US .

Under obama there were some civil war hotspots, but most of the world was peaceful.

Is that why Muslim refugees are flooding Europe?
Their home countries are too peaceful?

I didn’t say 100% world peace . But go ahead and point to a more peaceful time .

He made the Middle East worse.
He screwed up Libya (or was that Hillary?).
He almost ruined Egypt.
He let Russia take Crimea and a chunk of Ukraine.

Can you point to a region he made more peaceful?

I know it upsets cons to see the people rise up against dictators .

More peaceful? Israel/Palestine , India /Pakistan , nth /south Korea , all of the Western Hemisphere.

So you think that only people only respect a President because they can put stuff over on him? I would say the opposite is true. People respect a leader who is intelligent, well read, knows their facts and is willing to stand up for their country while giving respect to others.

Trump is none of these things and he does most assuredly bend over to other world leaders, especially Putin, who has has given a free hand to in the Urkraine and in Syria.

Wow. You'e one of the most naive people I've seen in a long time.

It is far better to be Feared thsn respected. Ghst is why Mr Putin gets awzy with whst he does. Mr Trump understands thst.

Honestly, I would rather see the USA become a totally isolationist nation.

Under obama there were some civil war hotspots, but most of the world was peaceful.

I didn’t say 100% world peace . But go ahead and point to a more peaceful time .

He almost ruined Egypt.

More peaceful? Israel/Palestine , India /Pakistan , nth /south Korea , all of the Western Hemisphere.

I'm curious,
why did Obama give zero support to the Iranian people when they tried to rise up against the mullahs?

Not to mention all the insults against our closest allies.

Obama was good at that. And sucking up to our enemies.
Trump sword danced with Saudi Arabia and said NATO is obsolete.

Obama insulted England and Israel.
Obama never insulted either.
Netanyahu every fucking chance he got. Stop lying. And he refused to go to Scalia funeral which was an insulted. Obama was a turd.
Obama was not an Israel-firster. That doesn't mean he insulted them. Fuck Scalia.

Netanyahu every fucking chance he got. Stop lying. And he refused to go to Scalia funeral which was an insulted. Obama was a turd.
Obama was not an Israel-firster. That doesn't mean he insulted them. Fuck Scalia.
Horseshit.

He almost ruined Egypt.

What did he do in those areas to make things more peaceful? Any specifics?

Let's go a couple decades without blowing them to smithereens, and then we might have an answer for you.

Didn't Obama fix the Middle East after that awful Bush left office?

Why not? He was so smart and stuff.
He didn't. Because the forces that want to keep blowing the ME to smithereens have too much power.

The smartest president ever, the guy with the Nobel Peace Prize, couldn't bring forth more power for peace?
Zero mass ground invasions for no reason. That's 2 less than his GOP predecessor, and about 8 less than the GOP was hoping to start under McCain and Romney.

Having traveled to both western Europe and Asia since Trump has risen to lead the USA, I have been surprised how universally he is disrespected.

"And if you like your plan you can keep your plan..."

"I did not have sex with that woman..."

:p

Horseshit.
^ all you had :rolleyes:

Netanyahu every fucking chance he got. Stop lying. And he refused to go to Scalias funeral which was an insult. Obama was a turd.
You want a Liberal to stop lying! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He almost ruined Egypt.

I'm curious,
why did Obama give zero support to the Iranian people when they tried to rise up against the mullahs?

Cause they didn’t have a chance .

Unlike Libya . All we did was keeps qudaffis planes grounded . The peeps did the rest .

He almost ruined Egypt.

He smacked down Israel when they expanding wh settlements .

He almost ruined Egypt.

I'm curious,

Unlike Libya . All we did was keeps qudaffis planes grounded . The peeps did the rest .

Would Obama giving speeches supporting their right for freedom have made their chances worse?

He almost ruined Egypt.

He smacked down Israel when they expanding wh settlements .

Yeah, he was better at supporting our enemies than our friends.

Maybe we should be more like China if we are so worried about what Asians think of us? China continues to employ strong-arm tactics and has shown that it has little concern for the opinion of neighboring countries and even those further away:

"In Australia, the government is vexed by what it sees as Beijing’s interference in domestic politics. In Europe, politicians are raising an alarm over heavy-handed trade tactics aimed at acquiring foreign technology. In Southeast Asia and Africa, there are complaints about a new era of Chinese colonialism."
Xi Jinping Pushes China’s Rise Despite Friction and Fear

Europe is a hot mess: Belgium may split in two (Flanders could create a separate country), Spain is faced with both a poor economy and regions like Catalonia that are rebelling against the government. Greece is still broke and Portugal and Italy aren't far behind. The North of Italy wants autonomy and the United Kingdom could still splinter with Scotland and Northern Ireland leaving the Union. Every country in the EU is fraught with problems and the growing dissatisfaction of their respective citizens.

Why the hell should we care what Europe and Asia think of Trump or the US?

You get what you give .

Obama was respected world wide . Unlike the orange embarrassment.

He was good at bowing.

More gop lies .

These are bows of subservience in the cultures of the leaders to whom he is bowing. There are more examples.

obamabow.jpg

fox_hits_new_low_with_obama_bow_coverage-1280x960.jpg

Having traveled to both western Europe and Asia since Trump has risen to lead the USA, I have been surprised how universally he is disrespected.

"And if you like your plan you can keep your plan..."

"I did not have sex with that woman..."

:p

My health care plan will be better and cheaper and everybody will be covered.
Mexico is going to pay for the wall AND they are going to like it!
The wall!
Tax cut for middle class!
I won't have time to golf I will be working for you!
Who knew health care would be so tough, honest to god!

You get what you give .

Obama was respected world wide . Unlike the orange embarrassment.

Actually, very much like yourself, Obama was a laughing stock.

Need proof? How about a dozen?

1. China underscores disrespect for Obama during his visit:

"...Obama downplayed dust-ups involving the U.S. delegation and Chinese security officials during the opening hours of his trip to Hangzhou for the G-20 summit, ....

The early hours of Obama’s trip were marred by confrontations involving Chinese security officials,.... When Air Force One touched down at the Hangzhou airport, Obama was not greeted, as is customary, by a staircase, but had to deplane from the lower level of his 747 jet.

Reporters and U.S. officials were kept away from the welcoming ceremony by a rope line.... When the president’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, and her deputy, Ben Rhodes, attempted to pass under the barricade, they were confronted by a Chinese security official "They did things that weren’t anticipated," Rice later told reporters..."
Obama Downplays Tensions After Skirmishes During China Visit

2. "Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

The acid-tongued Duterte bristled at warnings he would face questioning by the US president over a war against drugs in the Philippines that has claimed more than 2,400 lives in just over two months.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit."
Philippines' Duterte calls Obama 'son of a whore'

3. "Iran’s most recent ballistic missile test, which violates current U.N. Security Council resolutions, comes a day after the international community’s nuclear watchdog organization disclosed that it is prohibited by the nuclear agreement from publicly reporting on potential violations by Iran.

Iranian leaders now say that they are poised to walk away from the deal if the United States and other global powers fail to advance the Islamic Republic’s “national interests.”
Iran Threatens to Walk Away From Nuke Deal After New Missile Test

Iran laughs at Obama....

4. No Respect...he, and you, the world's laughing stock: Obama removes restrictions on Cuba, gets nothing in return. And....he visits, but Raul Castro couldn't be bothered to be at the airport:

" As the plane landed at a rainy Jose Marti International Airport, Mr Obama tweeted: "What's up Cuba? Just touched down here, looking forward to meeting and hearing directly from the Cuban people." The president was greeted by foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez - not president Raul Castro. Instead he will hold talks with his Cuban counterpart on Monday." Obama Arrives In Cuba For Historic Visit

"Both Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz slammed the greeting President Obama and his wife received during their historic touch-down at a Cuban airport, saying the failure of Raul Castro to personally greet them as they exited Air Force One was a slap in the face to America."
www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-snubbed-castro-fails-to-welcome-air-force-one/#P4htmI3yufsIQ4zM.99

"ANKARA, Turkey (AP) —Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said he no longer holds "direct" telephone conversations with U.S. President Barak Obama,suggesting a rift between the leaders who were once close."Turkish PM says he Obama no longer talk directly - Yahoo News

6. "Turkey will refuse to allow a US-led coalition to attack jihadistsin neighbouring Iraq and Syria from its air bases, nor will it take part in combat operations against militants, a government official told AFP" Thursdayhttp://Breaking TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS The Gateway Pundit

7. “Obama is the weakest of U.S. presidents, he had humiliating defeats in the region. Under him the Islamic awakening happened,” Younesisaidin a Farsi language interview with Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency. “Americans witnessed their greatest defeats in Obama’s era: Terrorism expanded, [the] U.S. had huge defeats under Obama [and] that is why they want to compromise with Iran,” Younesi said.

The criticism of Obama echoes comments made recently byotherworld leaders and even former members of the president’s own staff,such asFormer Defense Secretary Robert Gates. Top Iranian Official: Obama is ‘The Weakest of U.S. Presidents’

8. "GUMMING UP THE WORKS: Obama blasted for chewing gum during visit with Indian prime minister
Obama, who has been caught before munching on gum during high-profile political events, was taken to task by the country’s largest newspaper after he was spotted taking a piece out of his mouth during the annual Republic Day parade."
Obama blasted for chewing gum during visit with Indian PM

9. "It would be one thing had the president brought in a successful test anywhere. But his — and Secretary of State Clinton’s — “reset” with Russia has been greeted with aggression from President Putin and his camarilla. The “pivot” to Asia has turned into a palsied pirouette and been unmasked as cover for fading from the Middle East. The redlines in Syria have been erased. Libya, Yemen, Venezuela are wrecks. Afghanistan is teetering to the Taliban, while Mr. Obama’s withdrawal has left Iraq at the mercy of Iran and the Islamic State."The Obama Doctrine - The New York Sun

10. “Saudi Arabia and its Persian Gulf neighbors have been optimistic about Mr. Trump’s presidency, largely because of their deep frustration at what they called Mr. Obama’s refusal to forcefully engage in Middle Eastern issues like the war in Syria. They are encouraged by Mr. Trump’s business background, his lack of interest in human rights and, most importantly, his vow to take a hard line against Iran.

They were happy to see Obama go,” Bruce Riedel, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said of the Saudis. Mr. Riedel said the kingdom had lost confidence in Mr. Obama "

Trump Meets Saudi Prince as U.S. and Kingdom Seek Warmer Relations

11. " Obama's administration has been working behind the scenes for months to forge a new working relationship with Russia, despite the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin has shown little interest in repairing relations with Washington or halting his aggression in neighboring Ukraine." Inside Obama’s Secret Outreach to Russia

12. "Of course, the contempt that world leaders are expressing toward Barack Obama is partly the result of his lame duck status. But it is more than that: he is a widely detested lame duck, viewed by most as both arrogant and unreliable.

Remember the days when Obama promised us a smart foreign policy? Instead, he has thrown away our hard-fought victory in Iraq, strengthened Iran’s mullahs in a quixotic effort to form an alliance with them, and alienated our staunchest allies, like Great Britain and Israel, while abandoning others, like the Sunni Gulf States, all while accomplishing nothing. Small wonder that as he prepares to leave office, the predominant reaction around the world is, good riddance." Disrespecting Obama

Respect for...

the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being????

Don't be Timmy....er, I mean don't be silly.

Forum List

Back