TRUMP Jet sits and rots

OK

He is no longer president. Why do you care?

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
Yet he is no longer President. But you wont let go.

What is wrong with THAT picture?
Obama was no longer President and Trump would not let it go.

Trump burned bridges when he left. Rather than having the distinction of a former President, Trump is an outcast.

Even Nixon eventually redeemed himself. Trump never will
Got it skippy.

You can not and will not let go.

We get it.

You will die with TDS....it is quite obvious with your posts.
He has nothing else in his life. He is poor, alone and ugly. He just lashes out.
I dont know if he is poor, ugly and alone.

I dont know him. This is an anonymous board.

But one thing I know....Biden won and I am not on this board discussing his "alleged" issues....because like him or not (and I don't) he is my CoC...so I will not talk about his issues.

Wow. So mature. Idiot sons. That is bold and easy to say on an anonymous board.

Wow. You are special. I admire you. So brave of you to call his sons idiots without any consequences. I wish I had guts like that,
Donald Trump Jr, lied to congress. I would call somebody that does that an idiot. He should have known his dad wouldn't be president forever, and once the shields were down, he would be vulnerable to facing the music.

He is no longer president. Why do you care?
He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.
Because after November 7th, when the election was called for Biden, Trump stopped doing anything for the country, and spent all his time coming up with schemes to save his ass. Which ironically got him in even more trouble.
after 4 years of doing much that folks like you criticized regardless of the success.

Funny thing, Skipper......folks like you criticized him day in a day out....you called him "unpresidential" and "not my president" and "a charlatan" and "a fraud"...but when he did what Al Gore did....want a recount......all of a sudden..."he is our president and he is acting unpresidential"

LMAO...you cant make this shit up.

but when he did what Al Gore did....want a recount......all of a sudden...

Al Gore requested a recount in one state and then conceded the election when it was done.

Trump demanded multiple recounts in multiple states and lost every one of them. He still hasn’t conceded

Last edited:
Funny thing, Skipper......folks like you criticized him day in a day out....you called him "unpresidential" and "not my president" and "a charlatan" and "a fraud"...but when he did what Al Gore did....want a recount......all of a sudden..."he is our president and he is acting unpresidential"

Actually I predicted his presidency would be a trainwreck.

What happened to mexico paying for the wall?
What happened to deporting the 11 million illegal aliens?
What happened to repeal/replace of Obamacare?

What happened to the things that he promised to accomplish starting in his first 100 days?

and you are wrapped up in Trump like pigs in a blanket.

Let it go, Scooter. Let it go.

Maybe you didn't notice but it's the OP of the thread.
Exactly.

He cant let go.

I was not an Obama fan. No...I am not a racist...I am a conservative....and I did not agree with his ideology or his vision. I never posted crap about him while he was in office. I debated his thinking...as I should. I never criticized him, I never demeaned him. When he left office? I dont think I ever mentioned him again...he was out of office and a new CiC was in......

But for some reason...folks like you just cant stop trashing Trump. Its almost like you don't like who is in and what he is doing so you would rather talk about someone who is NOT in and NOT doing anything.

I find it weird to be honest.

Did you notice that Trump went from republicans controlling all three elected houses of government, to in the span of a little over two years, losing all three houses?

That doesn't happen very often. Even the democrats didn't lose all three houses that fast.

Al Gore requested a recount and then conceded the election when they were done.

Trump demanded multiple recounts in multiple states and lost every one of them. He still hasn’t conceded

Even though I don't agree with Bush v Gore, the bottom line is when the Supreme Court spoke, Al Gore listened.

When the Supreme Court handed Trump a raspberry, he kept up the hopeless fight, but instead of in the courts, which would have nothing to do with his baseless claims, Trump turned to insurrection in the streets.

Actually I predicted his presidency would be a trainwreck.

What happened to mexico paying for the wall?
What happened to deporting the 11 million illegal aliens?
What happened to repeal/replace of Obamacare?

What happened to the things that he promised to accomplish starting in his first 100 days?
Le3t it go.

LET IT GO.

Just an FYI.....We are currently spending 5 million a day housing those migrants. Trump made it so Mexico had to pay that 5 Million a day as those migrants had to stay in Mexico. So...lets do the math.......5 million a day equals about 3.6 Billion over two years.

Seems Mexico did pay for the wall.

Just no one wanted to do the math.

Now? We are paying the money....but no wall.

Sounds like a good plan.

But for some reason...folks like you just cant stop trashing Trump.

I will trash Trump the rest of my life......so will HISTORY
Good for you troll.

Spend the rest of your life trashing trump.

Sounds like a very pathetic life you have going for yourself.

I know/.....I know...its not your fault your life is pathetic....its because of the MAN....he made your life pathetic.

I get it.

Forum List

Back