TRUMP Jet sits and rots

It's not all that unusual for guys to move on from one toy to the next. Perhaps it is like what they say about boat owners, their 2 happiest days are the day they bought it and the day they sell it. His finances surely doesn't require him to get rid of it. Perhaps he's keeping it for his presidential library?

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

Trump is no longer president. Why do you care about his jet? Why does he need a jet?

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

LOL Lots of guesses as to why the plane sits. It hasn't been there long and it seems repairs are being made to one engine.

I'm sure Trump can afford to have it fixed and will move it when it is fixed.

You people are a laugh a minute.

/—-/ So? Planes wear out and become too expensive fix and maintain.

I agree and Trump can surely buy a new jet if he wants to. I'd also bet this jet isn't the only jet Trump has. He flies out of Florida all the time.

I agree and Trump can surely buy a new jet if he wants to. I'd also bet this jet isn't the only jet Trump has. He flies out of Florida all the time.
/----/ rightwinger can't understand trading in or up. He's still driving his 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass with only 6 of the 8 cylinders firing.

Trump is no longer president. Why do you care about his jet? Why does he need a jet?

This is the jet he bought and had gold plated BEFORE he was President.

After four years, his TRUMP empire is crumbling
He can’t afford excesses like jumbo jets.

So he'll buy a new one...So what?
unnamed-18.jpg

because these retarded demonRATS realize that the geriatric has been lying constantly, that they miss TRUMP and the economy TRUMP gave us...nothing 2 do w/ china...TRUMP IS AMERICA FIRST

here we go again..yo...brain dead --just like yesterday--why do you continuously LIE? you have nothing to back your lie up. QUIT LYING CONSTANTLY

LMAO...CNN.......give it a rest, Troller.
You are still looking silly.

Yeah, with conservatives' donations. They really are that stupid.
Thats stupid? Your tax dollars to the tune of 5 Million a day are furnishing food and shelter to the surge of migrants....while those migrants are paying 40o million a month to the cartels to get them here.
Gee...I wonder how many American children starving and freezing children in Chicago would be well fed and warmly dressed with 5 million a day.
Or are they not nearly as important to you as those willing to pay 400 million to criminal human smugglers to assist them to break our laws?
What's more important to you? A freezing starving American Citizen in Chicago or someone who pays human smugglers to get what they want?

Well?

Thats stupid? Your tax dollars to the tune of 5 Million a day are furnishing food and shelter to the surge of migrants....while those migrants are paying 40o million a month to the cartels to get them here.
Gee...I wonder how many American children starving and freezing children in Chicago would be well fed and warmly dressed with 5 million a day.
Or are they not nearly as important to you as those willing to pay 400 million to criminal human smugglers to assist them to break our laws?
What's more important to you? A freezing starving American Citizen in Chicago or someone who pays human smugglers to get what they want?

Well?
Do tell, how many children are starving in Chicago...?

Well?
Do tell, how many children are starving in Chicago...?
wow.
I thought you were well informed.

You are correct. There is no one homeless and hungry anywhere in the United States. All are well fed and well dressed.

You debate like a child.

here we go again..yo...brain dead --just like yesterday--why do you continuously LIE? you have nothing to back your lie up. QUIT LYING CONSTANTLY
He is a loser with nothing else to do

Forum List

Back