TRUMP Jet sits and rots

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

WTF ? good god more worthless dribble

dick-lick...you seem to be lacking a brain. you should look into that
1616361611025.png

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

That's awesome. The sooner trump is broke and destitute the better, right? Is it too early to celebrate?
Well there is money you are supposed to have and there is money you ain't supposed to have. Hard to spend the money you ain't supposed to have with every eye in the world looking at you. Any one that knew they getting divorced ahead of time understands this and of course the criminal element. I would not expect Trump to be asking if ys want fries with that soon. The way I knew I was headed for divorce was irregularities in finance. I did not get angry, I actually giggled about how bad she was at it. I just set out out to be significantly better at it.
Yes! This is good news. Soon he will have to sell that plane to pay rent!
This is possible! I hope so. How ever this fucker seems to be like a cat with 9 lives.
Oh I know...hopefully we can get trump in prison and cut off those 9 lives. Perhaps then we can deport his wife back to Russia, confiscate all of his money and then his kids will have to end up living on the streets!
Oh I know...hopefully we can get xiden, and barrag-o in prison and cut off those communist lives.... Perhaps then we can deport xidens wife and kid back to china, confiscate all of their illegal gains and then these traitors will have to end up living on the streets!

Trump allowed his plane to become a piece of junk scrap and a tax write-off. He has a problem there if he is claiming full value. The plane is and has been only minimal scrap value.
says somebody, thats a nobody on planes.....

That's awesome. The sooner trump is broke and destitute the better, right? Is it too early to celebrate?
Well there is money you are supposed to have and there is money you ain't supposed to have. Hard to spend the money you ain't supposed to have with every eye in the world looking at you. Any one that knew they getting divorced ahead of time understands this and of course the criminal element. I would not expect Trump to be asking if ys want fries with that soon. The way I knew I was headed for divorce was irregularities in finance. I did not get angry, I actually giggled about how bad she was at it. I just set out out to be significantly better at it.
Yes! This is good news. Soon he will have to sell that plane to pay rent!
This is possible! I hope so. How ever this fucker seems to be like a cat with 9 lives.
Oh I know...hopefully we can get trump in prison and cut off those 9 lives. Perhaps then we can deport his wife back to Russia, confiscate all of his money and then his kids will have to end up living on the streets!
Oh I know...hopefully we can get xiden, and barrag-o in prison and cut off those communist lives.... Perhaps then we can deport xidens wife and kid back to china, confiscate all of their illegal gains and then these traitors will have to end up living on the streets!
***pssst, im just messing with him....but don't tell him ok? Just between you and me****

Article says he's worth 2.3 billion

Good grief

The TRUMP empire is dwindling
He once claimed to be worth $10 billion

It is now $2.3 billion and dropping. Even worse for the TRUMP brand, it ain’t what it used to be. While TRUMP once signified class and elegance worth paying more for, it is now a failed political brand that people will stay away from
Oh yeah, and y'all are the same people who told us Trump didn't have a chance against Hillary.
Even Trump didn’t believe he would beat Hillary

Even though he lost by the same EV margin and a larger popular vote margin.....Trump still hasn’t conceded

Hillary conceded on election night
So? Just goes to show everyone that nothing is set in stone. Just like these idiots that claim something is "settled law". There is no such thing.
So....it demonstrates that Trump is a classless loser
actually, it shows you as a classless loser, who seems to orgasm at the thought of TRUMP.....everyday....buy stock in kleenex

How's your mobile home?

Thought Trump got rich while president? Left wingers must have been wrong.
He tried, but his business was already on the way down. It was probably one of his main reasons for running. I'm sure he thought the exposure would up his brand, but then he won and everything went to crap. It was probably his biggest misjudgment, thinking he could say anything on the campaign trail, because it wouldn't matter in the end. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to a person is to get what they want.
Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to a person is to verbalize their thoughts...not sure the retards of the demonRATS are aware -DONALD TRUMP NEVER TOOK A PAY CHECK AS PRESIDENT. how many communist demonRATS can say they didnt fuck AMERICA 1 way or the other? NONE

He tried, but his business was already on the way down. It was probably one of his main reasons for running. I'm sure he thought the exposure would up his brand, but then he won and everything went to crap. It was probably his biggest misjudgment, thinking he could say anything on the campaign trail, because it wouldn't matter in the end. Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to a person is to get what they want.
Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to a person is to verbalize their thoughts...not sure the retards of the demonRATS are aware -DONALD TRUMP NEVER TOOK A PAY CHECK AS PRESIDENT. how many communist demonRATS can say they didnt fuck AMERICA 1 way or the other? NONE
The presidential paycheck is chicken feed to Trump. He wanted the exposure to spread his brand. It's cute that you actually think he was doing anything for the American people. Trump only does things for Trump.

The presidential paycheck is chicken feed to Trump. He wanted the exposure to spread his brand. It's cute that you actually think he was doing anything for the American people. Trump only does things for Trump.
i see, so you say....which means shit...you are 1 warped individual if you think xiden isnt killing AMERICA...

It's ok it's Obama

Forum List

Back