TRUMP Jet sits and rots

Article says he's worth 2.3 billion

Good grief

The TRUMP empire is dwindling
He once claimed to be worth $10 billion

It is now $2.3 billion and dropping. Even worse for the TRUMP brand, it ain’t what it used to be. While TRUMP once signified class and elegance worth paying more for, it is now a failed political brand that people will stay away from

Class and elegance? They serve caviar with a spork.

I'm such a classless redneck I think eating gobs of cold fish eggs is pretty damn repulsive.

Give me a beer and a burger and I'm good.

You can keep your nastyass snails too.

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

I wonder what it costs to leave a large jet airplane sitting idle (and not flight-worthy) at an airport month after month? It probably doesn't matter since Trump is likely not paying the bill.

Article says he's worth 2.3 billion

Good grief

The TRUMP empire is dwindling
He once claimed to be worth $10 billion

It is now $2.3 billion and dropping. Even worse for the TRUMP brand, it ain’t what it used to be. While TRUMP once signified class and elegance worth paying more for, it is now a failed political brand that people will stay away from

Class and elegance? They serve caviar with a spork.

I'm such a classless redneck I think eating gobs of cold fish eggs is pretty damn repulsive.

Give me a beer and a burger and I'm good.

You can keep your nastyass snails too.

Nothing wrong with that.

Should be worth a few hundred bucks in scrap. Not enough for him to pay off his debt and upcoming fines.
Trump Org is dead, the brand is crap, and Donnie will be destitute within a couple of years. :)

Did you get all sweaty and aroused while typing that?

Tell the truth...

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

I wonder what it costs to leave a large jet airplane sitting idle (and not flight-worthy) at an airport month after month? It probably doesn't matter since Trump is likely not paying the bill.
Whatever the bill is, Trump will probably not pay it.

Like most things.....Sue me

What was the purpose of the article, was it to denigrate Trump? (the likely motive) or was it to speculate that he doesn't have the money to get it air ready (no evidence shown that he doesn't have the money) or was it part of the usual media infatuation of a man they make clear they hate?

No matter what it is, the hate of Trump keaps cropping up long after he is out of office (59 days) must be the attempt to weaken his possible 2024 return bid.
The aircraft was once the pride of the TRUMP empire......Look what I got!

Now, it is not fly able and sitting by a runway.
Says much about the state of the TRUMP empire

Whatever the bill is, Trump will probably not pay it.

Like most things.....Sue me

I've read that over his life, Trump has been involved in 3,500 lawsuits, both as a defendant and a plaintiff.

Well, I have a very strong suspicion that Trump's years of grifting and gaming tax laws and property valuations and various other frauds are catching up to him now in a big BIG way. I see more lawsuits in his future, but none as a plaintiff.

That's awesome. The sooner trump is broke and destitute the better, right? Is it too early to celebrate?
Well there is money you are supposed to have and there is money you ain't supposed to have. Hard to spend the money you ain't supposed to have with every eye in the world looking at you. Any one that knew they getting divorced ahead of time understands this and of course the criminal element. I would not expect Trump to be asking if ys want fries with that soon. The way I knew I was headed for divorce was irregularities in finance. I did not get angry, I actually giggled about how bad she was at it. I just set out out to be significantly better at it.
Yes! This is good news. Soon he will have to sell that plane to pay rent!

Anything- ANYTHING to discuss besides their broke down, kid touching, stuttering, babbling, drooling, China sucking, low down criminal of a pig president.

I don't blame you poor lefties... but it IS your own stupid fault you have to lie and search for anything positive to say about your breathing fossil.

That's awesome. The sooner trump is broke and destitute the better, right? Is it too early to celebrate?
Well there is money you are supposed to have and there is money you ain't supposed to have. Hard to spend the money you ain't supposed to have with every eye in the world looking at you. Any one that knew they getting divorced ahead of time understands this and of course the criminal element. I would not expect Trump to be asking if ys want fries with that soon. The way I knew I was headed for divorce was irregularities in finance. I did not get angry, I actually giggled about how bad she was at it. I just set out out to be significantly better at it.
Yes! This is good news. Soon he will have to sell that plane to pay rent!
This is possible! I hope so. How ever this fucker seems to be like a cat with 9 lives.

LOL!

If you people were offered lottery style money, you still wouldn't be able to stop your constant yammering on about Trump.

If you people were offered the same amount of money to say something positive (and true) about president Bidenderp, you wouldn't be able to come up with anything.

Sucks to be a democrat! HAHA!

What was the purpose of the article, was it to denigrate Trump? (the likely motive) or was it to speculate that he doesn't have the money to get it air ready (no evidence shown that he doesn't have the money) or was it part of the usual media infatuation of a man they make clear they hate?

No matter what it is, the hate of Trump keaps cropping up long after he is out of office (59 days) must be the attempt to weaken his possible 2024 return bid.
The aircraft was once the pride of the TRUMP empire......Look what I got!

Now, it is not fly able and sitting by a runway.
Says much about the state of the TRUMP empire
Biden has been president for 2 months and you Democrat Riech NAZIs are still whining about Trump

So he'll buy a new one...So what?

With what? All that money you donated to his "Stop the Steal" fund? The guy is broke and his legal fees are about to go up, bigly!!!

Trump the conman is about to be exposed, as being broke, and worth nothing. The vultures are already circling to pick the carcass clean.
blablablablablablabla

So what?

Yep, looks like Adolf Trump's glory days are over. He's destined to spend his remaining days as defendant/inmate Trump.

Your life must be one large empty void without that Big Bad Orange man around. Do you still have cold sweats and nightmares?

Your life must be one large empty void without that Big Bad Orange man around. Do you still have cold sweats and nightmares?

I will enjoy mocking Trump for the rest of my days

So he'll buy a new one...So what?

With what? All that money you donated to his "Stop the Steal" fund? The guy is broke and his legal fees are about to go up, bigly!!!

Trump the conman is about to be exposed, as being broke, and worth nothing. The vultures are already circling to pick the carcass clean.
We keep hearing this for year after year on Trump. The professional politicians in office with empathy and compassion have gas going up in price like a bullish stock market. Prices in markets are going up for many products with A/C and Heating for homes and apartments to follow. Home prices keep going up for no reason but artificially low interest rates and endless printing of fiat currency. Bring the prime rate to the minimum of 10% and more the way it should be and watch the fun start. After all. You are the responsible government people who keep all the right financials in place. Of course you forget all the freebies you have given out to people with very little in return or for loyalty.

Forum List

Back