TRUMP Jet sits and rots

OK

He is no longer president. Why do you care?

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.

OK

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump

Thought Trump got rich while president?
Left wingers must have been wrong.
Actually Trump made money as president, but not as much as to offset his business losses from leaving his idiot sons in charge, and the loss in value of the Trump name.

OK

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
Yet he is no longer President. But you wont let go.

What is wrong with THAT picture?

It's a sign of Trumps thinking the coronavirus was just a hoax. Now Mar-a-lago is shut down from COVID-19 cases. Remember, Trump didn't require masks at Mar-a-lago.

OK

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.

Obama was no longer President and Trump would not let it go.

Trump burned bridges when he left. Rather than having the distinction of a former President, Trump is an outcast.

Even Nixon eventually redeemed himself. Trump never will

Trump is no longer president. Why do you care about his jet? Why does he need a jet?

This is the jet he bought and had gold plated BEFORE he was President.

After four years, his TRUMP empire is crumbling
He can’t afford excesses like jumbo jets.
OK

He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.

Thought Trump got rich while president?
Left wingers must have been wrong.
Actually Trump made money as president, but not as much as to offset his business losses from leaving his idiot sons in charge, and the loss in value of the Trump name.
Wow. So mature. Idiot sons. That is bold and easy to say on an anonymous board.

Wow. You are special. I admire you. So brave of you to call his sons idiots without any consequences. I wish I had guts like that,

Trump is facing a mountain of civil and criminal cases mounting against him. He has hundreds of millions in loans coming due, and right now Mar-a-lago is closed, and his plane grounded.

Yup! Winning !!!!!

OK

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.

Trump burned bridges when he left. Rather than having the distinction of a former President, Trump is an outcast.

Got it skippy.

You can not and will not let go.

We get it.

You will die with TDS....it is quite obvious with your posts.

OK

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.

And? Again, why do you care? All he has to do is write a book and he ll net $100mil. He is not fighting with Melania over the cable bill. All you do is troll constantly. Aren't you tired of being loser yet?

Trump is facing a mountain of civil and criminal cases mounting against him. He has hundreds of millions in loans coming due, and right now Mar-a-lago is closed, and his plane grounded.

Yup! Winning !!!!!
and you are wrapped up in Trump like pigs in a blanket.

Let it go, Scooter. Let it go.

Nixon had the benefit of not facing prison.
Trump has investigations from New York to Georgia in his future.

OK

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.

Got it skippy.

You can not and will not let go.

We get it.

You will die with TDS....it is quite obvious with your posts.
He has nothing else in his life. He is poor, alone and ugly. He just lashes out.

He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.

Plenty to praise our President about...

Highest Stock Market EVER!
Almost 400,000 jobs added last month
$1.8 trillion COVID relief
Met goal of 100 million doses in just 60 days

WINNING!

:udaman:

Because after November 7th, when the election was called for Biden, Trump stopped doing anything for the country, and spent all his time coming up with schemes to save his ass. Which ironically got him in even more trouble.

Forum List

Back