TRUMP Jet sits and rots

So he'll buy a new one...So what?
Yeah, with conservatives' donations. They really are that stupid.
Thats stupid? Your tax dollars to the tune of 5 Million a day are furnishing food and shelter to the surge of migrants....while those migrants are paying 40o million a month to the cartels to get them here.
Gee...I wonder how many American children starving and freezing children in Chicago would be well fed and warmly dressed with 5 million a day.
Or are they not nearly as important to you as those willing to pay 400 million to criminal human smugglers to assist them to break our laws?
What's more important to you? A freezing starving American Citizen in Chicago or someone who pays human smugglers to get what they want?

Well?
Do tell, how many children are starving in Chicago...?
wow.
I thought you were well informed.

You are correct. There is no one homeless and hungry anywhere in the United States. All are well fed and well dressed.

You debate like a child.
LOL

Your strawman is noted and laughed at. I said nothing about that. I asked how many children are starving in Chicago, which is a valid question given there are programs in Chicago to feed children if they would face hunger otherwise.

It was your claim. Why are you running from it now?

Thats stupid? Your tax dollars to the tune of 5 Million a day are furnishing food and shelter to the surge of migrants....while those migrants are paying 40o million a month to the cartels to get them here.
Gee...I wonder how many American children starving and freezing children in Chicago would be well fed and warmly dressed with 5 million a day.
Or are they not nearly as important to you as those willing to pay 400 million to criminal human smugglers to assist them to break our laws?
What's more important to you? A freezing starving American Citizen in Chicago or someone who pays human smugglers to get what they want?

Well?
wow.

You are correct. There is no one homeless and hungry anywhere in the United States. All are well fed and well dressed.

You debate like a child.
LOL

Your strawman is noted and laughed at. I said nothing about that. I asked how many children are starving in Chicago, which is a valid question given there are programs in Chicago to feed children if they would face hunger otherwise.

OK. I will play. So seeing as there are programs in Chicago, no one in Chicago is hungry or cold.

That's your position. Programs are in place, all men women and children are well fed well housed and well clothed in Chicago.

OK. Cool.

Like I said...you debate like a child.

OK

He is no longer president. Why do you care?

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
Yet he is no longer President. But you wont let go.

What is wrong with THAT picture?
What's wrong is watching someone who still talks about Obama, who's been out of office for more than 4 years now; kvetches about someone who's still talking about Trump, who's been out of office for just 2 months.

Well?
wow.

You debate like a child.
LOL

OK. I will play. So seeing as there are programs in Chicago, no one in Chicago is hungry or cold.

That's your position. Programs are in place, all men women and children are well fed well housed and well clothed in Chicago.

OK. Cool.

Then you've bean beaten by someone who you think debates like a child since you've run from my question twice now.

Well?
wow.

You debate like a child.
LOL

OK. Cool.

Then you've bean beaten by someone who you think debates like a child since you've run from my question twice now.
Nahhh...

Didnt run from your question.

Simply recognized that it was not worthy of an answer.

Why?

Becuase there are cold, homeless and starving kids in Chicago.

And all you wanted to know is "how many".....

He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.
Because after November 7th, when the election was called for Biden, Trump stopped doing anything for the country, and spent all his time coming up with schemes to save his ass. Which ironically got him in even more trouble.
after 4 years of doing much that folks like you criticized regardless of the success.

Funny thing, Skipper......folks like you criticized him day in a day out....you called him "unpresidential" and "not my president" and "a charlatan" and "a fraud"...but when he did what Al Gore did....want a recount......all of a sudden..."he is our president and he is acting unpresidential"

LMAO...you cant make this shit up.
I don't believe many criticized Trump for seeking recounts. He was criticized for not accepting the results of the election, unlike Gore, who did. Comparing Trump to Gore is pretty stupid. Gore never inspired his supporters to invade the Capitol as a last ditch effort to unconstitutionally flip the election in his favor.

Well?
wow.

You debate like a child.
LOL

OK. Cool.

Nahhh...

Didnt run from your question.

Simply recognized that it was not worthy of an answer.

Why?

Becuase there are cold, homeless and starving kids in Chicago.

And all you wanted to know is "how many".....
And there are programs for them.

I don't believe many criticized Trump for seeking recounts. He was criticized for not accepting the results of the election, unlike Gore, who did. Comparing Trump to Gore is pretty stupid. Gore never inspired his supporters to invade the Capitol as a last ditch effort to unconstitutionally flip the election in his favor.
Nobody denied that Trump should ask for recounts. We only criticized when Trump demanded recounts that weren't state mandated, and which he didn't want to pay for.
Like demanding a forensic audit of millions of mail-in ballots, which unlike the recount in Wisconsin that Trump paid for, he didn't want to underwrite the cost.

And the ironic part of the Wisconsin recount.

Trump spent $3 million on a Wisconsin recount which has ...
Nov 28, 2020 — Democrat won Wisconsin by 20600 votes, and a recount that cost the president $3 million has so far added 132 to that total.

He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.

Plenty to praise our President about...

Highest Stock Market EVER!
Almost 400,000 jobs added last month
$1.8 trillion COVID relief
Met goal of 100 million doses in just 60 days

WINNING!

:udaman:

LOL The Stock market was just as high with Trump.

Wonder how many jobs were lost last month. You're 400,000 doesn't jib with what I've read.

1.9 trillion added to the debt or the deficit with very little of it going to Chinese Virus relief. Loads going to bail out Union pension funds in blue cities and states. The bill has loads more pork in it.

You can thank Trump for putting that vaccine on the fast track.

You sure don't have much to thank your stuttering fuck for and loads to defend him on. Enjoy. I sure will

WINNING!

Wonder how many jobs were lost last month. You're 400,000 doesn't jib with what I've read.

1.9 trillion added to the debt or the deficit with very little of it going to Chinese Virus relief. Loads going to bail out Union pension funds in blue cities and states. The bill has loads more pork in it.

You sure don't have much to thank your stuttering fuck for and loads to defend him on. Enjoy. I sure will
Nice try....But a LIE

The BIDEN Stock Market is higher in two months than Trump achieved in four years

The problem with that meme, is that the winner, didn't get any support from operation warp speed. Pfizer did get $445 million from the German government, but nothing from the US government.

WINNING!

Nice try....But a LIE

The BIDEN Stock Market is higher in two months than Trump achieved in four years

Not a lie. The stock market soared under Trump. You seem to forget. The market goes up and then the market goes down. It will do the same for the stuttering fuck.

Just keep defending your stuttering fuck. I enjoy it.

Gore never inspired his supporters to invade the Capitol as a last ditch effort to unconstitutionally flip the election in his favor.

More importantly, it was Vice President Gore who certified the 2000 election results.

Imagine the Republican outrage if Gore had done what Republicans urged VP Pence to do and disallowed the Electoral Votes from Florida because they were questionable

The problem with that meme, is that the winner, didn't get any support from operation warp speed. Pfizer did get $445 million from the German government, but nothing from the US government.

LOL Doesn't matter how it got there. It got there in record time. Trump had it on the fast track and it paid off big time.

WINNING!

Nice try....But a LIE

Not a lie. The stock market soared under Trump. You seem to forget. The market goes up and then the market goes down. It will do the same for the stuttering fuck.

LOL

Trump NEVER had a stock market higher than Biden has right now

WINNING!

WINNING!

Nice try....But a LIE

LOL

Trump NEVER had a stock market higher than Biden has right now

WINNING!

If you say so. Just wait till it goes down, and it will. Get back to us about how he is winning. LMAO.

Article says he's worth 2.3 billion

Good grief

The TRUMP empire is dwindling
He once claimed to be worth $10 billion

It is now $2.3 billion and dropping. Even worse for the TRUMP brand, it ain’t what it used to be. While TRUMP once signified class and elegance worth paying more for, it is now a failed political brand that people will stay away from
Oh yeah, and y'all are the same people who told us Trump didn't have a chance against Hillary.
Even Trump didn’t believe he would beat Hillary

Even though he lost by the same EV margin and a larger popular vote margin.....Trump still hasn’t conceded

Hillary conceded on election night
Nope hillary threw a temper tantrum and went home and got drunk.

He has nothing else in his life. He is poor, alone and ugly. He just lashes out.

That is a LIE!
I am NOT poor or alone!
Yes you are. And your try at humor failed again, snowflake. Like your Giants failed to be relevant.
My Giants won five championships in my lifetime.
They owe me nothing
Pats won six in mine....LOL and I am a lot younger than you.

OK

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
its very obvious, that you are the 1 with the obsession for TRUMP...the only 1 that will be losing sleep over anything pertaining to DONALD TRUMP, will be you. im guessing that you were the outcast...just saying

Forum List

Back