Trump Job Approval Over 45%: RCP Poll of Polls

Sure sign you god sucks, you have to cheer for a 45% approval rating! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Sure sign you god sucks, you have to cheer for a 45% approval rating! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Right on que. I knew you would be one of the first to whine, but damn, the very first! :)

You mistake my laughing my ass off at you Trump worshipers as whining. Which is unsurprising, you seem to have the basic intelligence level of a 3rd grader.
There there. Just keep that lubricant handy. It's not going to get any better soon.

The Trumpslide in 2020 will be amazing. Perhaps there will finally be a chance to vote out all the corrupt idiots?

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 8.42.25 PM.png

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

And the SURRENDER MONKEY was any better at the same time...especially since EVERYONE WAS AFRAID of being called racist if they pointed out HIS MASS FAILURES AS IN HEALTHCARE....SAVE $2500, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR AND CURRENT PLANS...Oh PLEASE, the mulatto was a failure as an affirmative action student ...even HE said so in his first book!!!...Where did I leave my chume stash?

Highest since the very abbreviated "honeymoon period". Let the whining begin:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

The mushy middle begins to look at the numbers and the dirty Dem tactics.

ATTENTION ATTENTION

POLLS MATTER TODAY

From someone who works part time in this business, let me tell all of you, the numbers mean NOTHING at this time. What does matter is the trend, period.

The only other thing that matters is--------->projections of FUTURE trends by events.

It is a PROVEN FACT, that people tend to tie their wagons on to winners, not losers. So the number one objective is to insure events PUSH you over 50%, so as those who will instinctively tie themselves to a winner, do so, raising your average by 2 or 3 points. This is the mothersmilk of politics, like it or not!

Now for reality--------------> 46 or 47% is more than enough for Trump to win if they vote, IF the electoral college is basically intact, depending of course where that % resides. It is unclear at this time, IF the roiling of the electoral college system, could defeat him.

Why is that?

Because it is unclear that if this system in some states was invoked, if it would give more impetus to people who are conservative in California and New York, to come out and vote, since now they have something to vote for, since their vote counts. They no longer have to win their state, but have to win the country.

There are 2 theories on this, and I can not personally, attest to either-------------->Many more Conservatives in states will show, because their votes now count, even if they do not carry their state.

and 2. Many more Leftists will appear in red states, since now their vote counts across the country.

I have an opinion, but it doesn't make it factual-------------> I believe the former, rather than the latter.

Why?

Because except for very few red states, the vote count is always close there in many reds. The pickups will be in blue states, in my opinion. And, because of the jungle system in more than a couple blue states, where all you can vote for is Leftist versus Leftist, the conservatives now have a reason to show at the polls.

If my assumptions are correct, this means that because the Left has pushed the change in rules in some states, what we might find is-------------->under the old rules, Trump would have lost. But under the rules the Left has pushed, he would WIN, and wouldn't that be justice-)

ATTENTION ATTENTION

POLLS MATTER TODAY

If even the polls are saying Trump will win, he must win in an epic TrumpSlide.

I hope you will be participating in making America for Americans again.

And the SURRENDER MONKEY was any better at the same time...especially since EVERYONE WAS AFRAID of being called racist if they pointed out HIS MASS FAILURES AS IN HEALTHCARE....SAVE $2500, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR AND CURRENT PLANS...Oh PLEASE, the mulatto was a failure as an affirmative action student ...even HE said so in his first book!!!...Where did I leave my chume stash?

Once again, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country and the all you can do is yell "but Obama" in defense of your god in the White House....tells you how much he sucks too

Once again, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS in the history of the country and the all you can do is yell "but Obama" in defense of your god in the White House....tells you how much he sucks too
The Surrender Monkey sucked more....pathetic little girl !

Yes, he did. I have said that from day one. But the fact that your best defense of Trump is that he is better than Obama is like saying that Johnny Manziel was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...yeah it is true but it means nothing.

Yes, he did. I have said that from day one. But the fact that your best defense of Trump is that he is better than Obama is like saying that Johnny Manziel was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...yeah it is true but it means nothing.
Only to you sick little communists that refuse toto give Trump any credit for such things as our GREAT economy that the Manchurian Muslim had nothing to do with (what the mulatto lost his magic wand and Trump found it?) or perhaps the ISIS Caliphate that DISSOLVED under Trumps leadership ( didn't pay Iran $400 million to FREE our naval hostages) or an unemployment never seen before or the fact.that more people are now working in this country than ever before....need more?...you are truly pathetic!

Forum List

Back