Trump Jr sides with Dylan Mulvaney. LMAO.. Seriously

Obama used Roman columns to make himself look like an 'emperor'. Joe wanted to out-do Obama, so he used one of Hitler's old speech sets.

:auiqs.jpg:

Are you kidding? Biden probably didn't even know the lay or the color scheme they were going to use before he got there.
Biden is a bumbling fool. They're not going to give him the chance to pick out colors. Hell, he probably doesn't even pick out his own clothes.

Yet he and his handlers went with the 'Hitler' theme just the same...

I never seen Hitler speaking in front of red lights with a black back ground. I'm thinking it was more of a vampire theme.

But again, I doubt Biden even knew what colors were going to be used. He's an idiot. Not some evil dictator.

If a drag queen is in a club that's off limits to children, no one has a problem with that. Some call it entertainment. Some call it a freak show. Either way, it sells tickets. It may be fun to go see.
But doing it in front of children is what we oppose about it. We don't want something like that to be normalized in this country.
Seriously the only ones shooting up a gay club, turned out to be gay/bi himself.
Odd you didn't seem concerned when Flip Wilson of Sgt. Klinger appeared in a dress, or the classic Some Like it Hot.
Tony-Curtis-Marilyn-Monroe-Jack-Lemmon-Some.jpg

Odd you didn't seem concerned when Flip Wilson of Sgt. Klinger appeared in a dress, or the classic Some Like it Hot.
Tony-Curtis-Marilyn-Monroe-Jack-Lemmon-Some.jpg

After each day, both of those men went back to being men. Real men. Not the women they were pretending to be on screne.
Sort of like trannies. When they go home, take off all those womens clothes, their make up, then jump in the showers and wash their dicks.

After each day, both of those men went back to being men. Real men. Not the women they were pretending to be on screne.
Sort of like trannies. When they go home, take off all those womens clothes, their make up, then jump in the showers and wash their dicks.
You think drag queens stay in drag 24/7 ?

Follow the money. Don Jr. discovered that when Anheiser-Busch Inbev made their political campaign donations last time, that they were 60% for the GOP and 40% for the Dems. He'd rather not see that flip next time.

I get it. You're a lefty and you ignore the tranny crap that the radical progressive wokers are shoving in our faces. Others aren't ignoring it.
You're doing the same exact thing that Trumpbots do. Ignore important stuff.
You guys ignore when someone gets fired for not pretending one of their co-workers transgenders BS.
And Trump supporters ignore just how liberal Trump is.

Uh, yeah, frankly, if you are that much of an asshole that you can't respect a coworker, you totally deserve to get fired. Chances are your other co-workers won't miss you because you were a jerk tothem, too.

This is a bullshit issue that has no impact on your life other than your own sexual hangups.

It is NOT important. Except you guys harp on it to get the dumbasses to get upset about it because your other ideas kind of suck.

Forum List

Back