Trump Jr sides with Dylan Mulvaney. LMAO.. Seriously

Haven't you snowflakes been whining and bitching about how this boycot sucks and defending the trans fairy?

I haven't paid much attention to it, really. I'm only here jab Trumpbots and the looney left.

Did we?
I seem to remember your side cancelling Jane Fonda, the Dixie Chicks and Colin Kapernaeck.

It goes in cycles.

That whole Dixie Chicks thing was retarded. I'll give you that one. But pointing out about the only ones the right is guilty of doesn't dismiss that hundreds the left is responsible for.
Trying to cancel white men, that was retarded.

Another "scraping the bottom of the barrel" thread to hurt Trump! :rolleyes:

It's getting boring! *yawn*

And yet making more money than you..

fark_xCSdywtOovGvdL2HoCJByWbH8X8.jpg
Thank you for acknowledging that he is a phony.

It goes in cycles.

That whole Dixie Chicks thing was retarded. I'll give you that one. But pointing out about the only ones the right is guilty of doesn't dismiss that hundreds the left is responsible for.
Trying to cancel white men, that was retarded.

When did this happen. I'm a white man, and no one has cancelled me.

No, you guys are trying to cancel Bud Lite and Mickey Mouse. That's retarded.

This is hilarious. Jr. taking up for Bud Lite and Mulvaney. The Trump brand crow you folks have to chew.

Donald Trump Jr called on conservatives to end their boycott of Budweiser and Anheuser-Busch as many on the right have expressed outrage at the company for partnering with a transgender woman.

“I’m not for destroying an American, an iconic company for something like this,” he said.
Link.

LMAO.. Something like this? It's only the VERY thing that's gone way overboard, gotten decent people fired from their jobs, groomed children and has allowed doctors to turn children into baby Frankenstein's.
But it's no big deal to Jr. Maybe he like's trannies. Him and Hunter have probably partied with Epstein.

I'm learning that there is zero difference between the hard core Right Trump cult and the hard core Left cult.
Same herd, different farm.
Both are so partisan and cult indoctrinated that they absolutely refuse to see past their messiahs regardless of facts.

And the Establishment laughs all the way to the bank, playing them against each other brilliantly.

When did this happen. I'm a white man, and no one has cancelled me.

No, you guys are trying to cancel Bud Lite and Mickey Mouse. That's retarded.

Then you haven't been paying attention to the lefts cancel culture very closely. They tried to cancel Lincoln of all people.

I'm learning that there is zero difference between the hard core Right Trump cult and the hard core Left cult.
Same herd, different farm.
Both are so partisan and cult indoctrinated that they absolutely refuse to see past their messiahs regardless of facts.

And the Establishment laughs all the way to the bank, playing them against each other brilliantly.

Welcome to the party. Glad you made it.

The Trumpbots and the radical left is like the freak show at the carnival.

said company did not partner with a woman of any sort.

It partnered with a male deep in the throes of a histrionic personality disorder (and a very profitable one, at that).

Apparently the OP can't define the word "woman" either.

Then you haven't been paying attention to the lefts cancel culture very closely. They tried to cancel Lincoln of all people.

Not sure how you can cancel someone who has been dead for the last 150 years.
Do you mean we took a look at the darker sides of his legacy? You know, how he was willing to compromise on the slavery issue and authorized military action against Native Americans... Um, that's history.

I should also point out that there are more of a few "Republicans" on this board who scream Lincoln was a tyrant and use John Wilkes Booth as their avatar. But, no, no, it's the left that are trying to cancel Lincoln.

Forum List

Back