Trump just confirmed every Republican's worst fear

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Donald Trump told CNBC on Thursday he will either win with his frank and uncensored style of campaigning or enjoy a "very, very nice long vacation."

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK. I go back to a very good way of life."

A string of unfavorable poll numbers and growing opposition from within his own party's congressional membership have made Republicans increasingly nervous that they have toxic nominee on their hands that could endanger the party's future.

More: Trump just confirmed every Republican’s worst fear

Sounds like Trump is laying the foundation for his ultimate defeat. Trump: "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." Actually, it's rare that Trump ever tells the truth. Damn, he is really deranged.

With Trump there is no mistaking what he is about. That is refreshing to say the least. An example, Obama promising that he would support the military during the last election. During his administration these past four years the military budget has been cut, the families of the military suffer greatly due to cuts and the military has lost its way now they are more concerned if someone is satisfied with their sex than national defense.

Isn't that the truth of the matter? The same can be said of every candidate. They run on the issues and either win or lose. There can only be one winner. Oh wait! I just remembered! It's Thursday!! It's a new day to make a big deal about nothing. Lets pump this one up!! :lol:

Wonder what Friday will bring?!!

So tedious

With Trump there is no mistaking what he is about. That is refreshing to say the least. An example, Obama promising that he would support the military during the last election. During his administration these past four years the military budget has been cut, the families of the military suffer greatly due to cuts and the military has lost its way now they are more concerned if someone is satisfied with their sex than national defense.

Who cut the military budget? Paul Ryan? The House controls the purse strings.

Isn't that the truth of the matter? The same can be said of every candidate. They run on the issues and either win or lose. There can only be one winner. Oh wait! I just remembered! It's Thursday!! It's a new day to make a big deal about nothing. Lets pump this one up!! :lol:

So tedious
I imagine defending Trump is getting tedious.

So tedious

Funny. Isn't that what feeds your ad revenue...?

Who cut the military budget? Paul Ryan? The House controls the purse strings.

The Congress is supposed to control immigration but that didn't stop Obama from doing something even he acknowledged he didn't have the authority to do.

Your inconsistency invalidates your argument.

So tedious

I imagine you kissing Obama's ass and now moving to Hillary's vagina is causing your lips to get chapped.

The Republican's just got hit with more bad news from Trump. Speaking to 4th graders today in a science class in Orlando, FL he told the students that if they throw a rock into the air, the law of gravity will bring it back down to earth. He's really preparing the Republican's for his eventual fall. Not looking good at all.

Donald Trump told CNBC on Thursday he will either win with his frank and uncensored style of campaigning or enjoy a "very, very nice long vacation."

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK. I go back to a very good way of life."

A string of unfavorable poll numbers and growing opposition from within his own party's congressional membership have made Republicans increasingly nervous that they have toxic nominee on their hands that could endanger the party's future.

Sounds like Trump is laying the foundation for his ultimate defeat. Trump: "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." Actually, it's rare that Trump ever tells the truth. Damn, he is really deranged.

Trump opinion is the truth to him even if it is flawed... Trump will not win and he will be the reason why but those voting for him will claim he lost for many other reasons while denying the flaws of their candidate!

So tedious
Yeah.....the media and the administration never gets tired of defending Hillary & Obama.

Trump opinion is the truth to him even if it is flawed... Trump will not win and he will be the reason why but those voting for him will claim he lost for many other reasons while denying the flaws of their candidate!

Yeah, but unless Trump is totally fucking crazy - he knows what the truth is. For example...

VIDEO: Watch Trump Contradict Himself On Almost Every Issue

Yeah, but unless Trump is totally fucking crazy - he knows what the truth is. For example...

VIDEO: Watch Trump Contradict Himself On Almost Every Issue

I never wrote that I thought Trump was sane nor will you ever get me to write that!

So tedious

Defending the truth is never tedious.

It's incredible.

The PolitiFact scorecard: Donald Trump's file

Trump speaks his mind - without fear of consequences. That does not mean that he says the truth. He's a pampered spoiled brat and a political moron.

Could you imagine this idiot negotiating treaties or making deals in Washington? How often has he said things that are utterly absurd? No one can take anything he says seriously. No one can have any confidence in anything he says.

I doubt he ever negotiated a business deal in his life! He probably says anything convenient then has a small army of lawyers do the actual negotiations. His fortune is based on retaining the secure investments that he inherited, then uses a tiny percentage as play money for his own 'businesses'.

I just pity the fools that believe him.

Forum List

Back