Trump just confirmed every Republican's worst fear

Sadly, it's come to that point. I really miss the time when the GOP still had integrity, and cared more about the country than they did about their party. Back then, my vote was republican as often as it was Democrat.
Well, today Trump has clear plans for stopping illegal immigration and deporting illegals who are already here while Clinton has issued an invitation for anyone south of the border to come to the US with the promise she will make them citizens.

Trump has laid out clear plans to rescue the children of poor families from having to attend failed, violent schools by offering a federal school voucher program while Clinton has no plans to help the children of poor families.

Trump has laid out clear plans to protect US jobs by renegotiating NAFTA or withdrawing from it and going back to bilateral trade agreements that the US had before the Clintons sent our jobs south with NAFTA, but Clinton won't declare a position on how to protect US jobs because she needs the Hispanic vote.

Trump has made it clear he will not endanger US citizens by allowing refugees from war torn areas of Syria and Iraq to come here unless until a better way of vetting people from these areas can be found to assure us they are not terrorists. Both Comey and Clapper have said there simply isn't enough information available to do this now. Clinton thinks all this concern about the safety of Americans is excessive.

Trump will quickly create new, good paying jobs for America, instead of the part time jobs Obama is so proud of creating, by allowing oil exploration on government lands and allowing the Keystone pipeline. Hillary apparently has not gotten around to thinking about these things yet.

Trump will force European deadbeat nations to pay their fair share of NATO dues and other costs, but Hillary sees nothing wrong with the US being one of only five NATO nations to pay their full dues or with the US ponying up the money to provide 73% of NATO's military force despite the fact the Europeans have more money and are more populous than the US.

But you see only red and blue.

Breaking trade agreements and trying to be a school yard bully with our allies isn't the best way to help our country.
Renegotiating or withdrawing from trade agreement that drain American jobs is precisely the way to help America, but Hillary can't even consider taking a fresh look at trade agreements because it might cost her some Hispanic votes. And insisting that deadbeat European "allies" pay their fair share of NATO's costs isn't bullying.
The difference between Trump and Clinton is Trump is willing to take a fresh look at everything and the only thing Hillary ever thinks about is how to get more votes for herself.
He needs to take a fresh look in the mirror:
Donald Trump Should Change Tack Or Drop Out: Wall Street Journal
Republican Donald Trump should fix his stumbling White House campaign by Labor Day or step down, The Wall Street Journal said on Monday in a sharply worded warning from a leading conservative voice.

Mr. Trump has alienated his party and he isn’t running a competent campaign,” the newspaper said in an editorial.

The paper’s editorial board, which generally favors Republicans, has been critical of Trump but its warning on Monday was its strongest attack yet and echoed growing anxiety among many Republicans over the state of Trump’s campaign.

Keep in mind Trump ran against the Republican establishment in the primaries and beat them with his straight talking campaign style. He will continue telling the people exactly what he intends to do despite the objections from the people he defeated in the primaries. .

Keep in mind that he is still playing to the narrow base because he isn’t smart enough to know that you can’t continue to do that in the general election- or is not sane enough to help himself

The Clinton machine has put together a very well organized slick campaign with Hillary reading speeches that were written for her from a teleprompter and a well rehearsed delivery style .

Yup, that’s the way they all do it- all but the idiot Trump

while Trump talks directly to the people with not focus groups or image consultants telling him what to say. In this respect, he is a lot like Harry Truman, who also alienated the establishment of his party and the press. .

Trump talks directly to the disaffected, un educate white males and there are not enough of them to bail him out.

Trump hammers away on the issues while Hillary's speech writers skirt them. We know what Trump will do about the serious issues if he wins and…….

Apparently you missed his “policy “speech on ISIS and terrorism today. He again hammered away at Clinton assailing her character and mental and physical ability to be president. He continued to lie about having always been against the war in Iraq and to blame Obama and Clinton for a policy of nation building- when we all know who tried that.

He is still blathering about limiting immigration of “people from certain places” rather than Muslims- but he failed to state what those places are- while we know very well who he wants to keep out

He spoke vaguely about working with our Muslim allies, except that we won’t have any Muslim allies if he becomes president.

He spoke about a “loyalty test” for immigrants but has no clue as to how to do that. Lie detectors? Maybe a brain scan?

And now all of a sudden, he is all for NATO and working closely with them because they now have an anti terror unit- but what happened to their being obsolete and a drain on US resources? Guess he forgot.

we know Hillary has no plans to do anything on the serious issues if she wins. As the campaigns progress we will see if voters will demand more substance on the issues from Hillary and from the media..

That is delusional blather. You’re not paying attention I can’t wait until she destroys him in the debates-if he even shows up. Whenever Trump does offer something of substance, it is subject to change on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Donald Trump told CNBC on Thursday he will either win with his frank and uncensored style of campaigning or enjoy a "very, very nice long vacation."

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK. I go back to a very good way of life."

A string of unfavorable poll numbers and growing opposition from within his own party's congressional membership have made Republicans increasingly nervous that they have toxic nominee on their hands that could endanger the party's future.

More: Trump just confirmed every Republican’s worst fear

Sounds like Trump is laying the foundation for his ultimate defeat. Trump: "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." Actually, it's rare that Trump ever tells the truth. Damn, he is really deranged.
There is nothing wrong with Trump's style. The problem is with a poorly organized campaign. The Clinton campaign is using a strategy devised by James Carville for Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign. The Clintons had so much baggage about infidelity and corruption following them from Arkansas, that Carville realized if voters had a chance to think about it, they would never vote for Clinton, so Carville put together a rapid response team that had only one job, capture the news cycle everyday by launching attacks on Clinton's accusers before they have a chance to attack Clinton to drown out anything that voters might not like about Clinton. Under Carville's direction, the Clinton campaign never answered the substance of the accusation, but only attacked the character and personality of the accuser.

Hillary Clinton's campaign is very successfully using the Carville trick of avoiding answering substantial questions about her history or positions on issues by having her rapid response team issue attacks on Trump's personality or character rather than the substance of what he is saying because her campaign understands that if voters have a chance to think about her long, long history of corruption and incompetence, they won't vote for her, so rather than answer the substance of issues raised, her campaign launches personal attacks on anyone who raises these issues.

For example, Trump accuses Hillary of wanting to limit second amendment rights and urges gun owners to organize to prevent a justice Hillary might appoint to do just that. Hillary, who changes her position on gun rights according to what audience she is addressing, doesn't want to take a strong position on Trump's accusation, so instead of answering the substance of Trump's charge, her rapid response team puts up the bizarre accusation that Trump asked gun owners to kill Clinton.

So why did this bizarre accusation by the Clinton campaign and other ridiculous accusations, such as Trump throwing a baby out of a rally, get so much play in the MSM? Because while Clinton and Obama have cultivated excellent relationships with the press, early in his campaign, Trump got into angry quarrels with them so Hillary's campaign has journalists who will accept any sort of nonsense her campaign puts out and never ask her for a substantial response on any issue, Trump has no such relationships with the press. It doesn't matter if Trump was right or wrong in his quarrels with the press, what matters is that the MSM media will give play to almost any characterization of Trump Hillary's campaign sends to them and almost no one in the MSM will give any play to the substance of what Trump says.

I see exactly what you mean. Trump insulted and belittled the press in such childish and unnecessary ways till they are not likely to let his dumb remarks pass, so every time he says something really dumb, they mention it. At the same time, Hillary isn't ignoring those same dumb remarks of his, like Trump had hoped she would do. After all, he's rich and people never called him on his bullshit before. Here's an Idea. Why doesn't Trump just quit saying so many dumb and disgusting things? That way the press or Hillary won't be able to point them out. Problem solved.
No, clearly you don't see anything but blue and red, but that's apparently all you need to know before you vote.
I see sane and insane. Bullshit and honesty . Consistency and flip-flopping. If Trump was running as a Democrat , I would be just as opposed to him.

Here are 3 ways Trump’s big anti-terrorism speech was full of sh*t — even by his low standards

Conservative radio host: ‘We’ve created this monster’ of fact-hating right-wing voters

In an interview with Business Insider’s Oliver Darcy, a conservative radio host lamented the fact that conservative media has conditioned its followers to distrust the mainstream media so much that they have become fact-free “monsters.”

In a tweet promoting an upcoming piece on rightwing media, Darcy posted an excerpt from an interview with conservative radio host Charlie Sykes who claims candidates like Donald Trump can say anything on the stump without fear of being fact-checked by the likes of Fox News or conservative websites.

upload_2016-8-15_16-41-13.png

Donald Trump told CNBC on Thursday he will either win with his frank and uncensored style of campaigning or enjoy a "very, very nice long vacation."

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK. I go back to a very good way of life."

A string of unfavorable poll numbers and growing opposition from within his own party's congressional membership have made Republicans increasingly nervous that they have toxic nominee on their hands that could endanger the party's future.

Sounds like Trump is laying the foundation for his ultimate defeat. Trump: "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." Actually, it's rare that Trump ever tells the truth. Damn, he is really deranged.
GOP Operatives Aren't So Sure That Trump Even Wants To Win

GOP Operatives Aren’t So Sure That Trump Even Wants To Win

Conservative radio host: ‘We’ve created this monster’ of fact-hating right-wing voters

In an interview with Business Insider’s Oliver Darcy, a conservative radio host lamented the fact that conservative media has conditioned its followers to distrust the mainstream media so much that they have become fact-free “monsters.”

In a tweet promoting an upcoming piece on rightwing media, Darcy posted an excerpt from an interview with conservative radio host Charlie Sykes who claims candidates like Donald Trump can say anything on the stump without fear of being fact-checked by the likes of Fox News or conservative websites.

View attachment 85669
1 pretty the other 3 ladies are nasty.

Actually, I thought that the greatest republican fear was that somewhere, somehow, someone is having fun.

Actually, I thought that the greatest republican fear was that somewhere, somehow, someone is having fun.

We love to have fun.....that's why we don't like political correctness.....if I wanna fuck a chick with a Sombrero on, I shouldn't be called racist

All I can say is Atleast he's gonna take a vacation if he's not president unlike Obama, who takes one every month.

Here's my view of the polls and who is supporting whom.

First, a question: how many Trump bumper stickers have you seen? Or lawn signs?

I think polls are showing Hillary leading simply because people are wary about openly showing their support of Trump. Put up a sign and someone comes by to take it down. Put on a bumper sticker and your car gets keyed or spray painted. Attend a rally and face nasty protestors who spit in your face or even take shots. The left has gotten so nasty and fascist that there is no way of knowing what the real status is.

I think polls are showing Hillary leading simply because people are wary about openly showing their support of Trump. Put up a sign and someone comes by to take it down. Put on a bumper sticker and your car gets keyed or spray painted. Attend a rally and face nasty protestors who spit in your face or even take shots. The left has gotten so nasty and fascist that there is no way of knowing what the real status is.

So you put a Trump bumper sticker on your car and it was keyed? And you put a sign in your yard for Trump and it got stolen? Or is this just some stuff you saw on Twitter? Is that how you get your information?

Hillary is leading because she hasn't fired two previous campaign managers due to scandals. She doesn't have public fights with Gold Star families. She hasn't alienated the Hispanics or the Blacks and women. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back