Trump just confirmed every Republican's worst fear

The Republican's just got hit with more bad news from Trump. Speaking to 4th graders today in a science class in Orlando, FL he told the students that if they throw a rock into the air, the law of gravity will bring it back down to earth. He's really preparing the Republican's for his eventual fall. Not looking good at all.
Good for him for finally getting something correct.

Donald Trump told CNBC on Thursday he will either win with his frank and uncensored style of campaigning or enjoy a "very, very nice long vacation."

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK. I go back to a very good way of life."

A string of unfavorable poll numbers and growing opposition from within his own party's congressional membership have made Republicans increasingly nervous that they have toxic nominee on their hands that could endanger the party's future.

More: Trump just confirmed every Republican’s worst fear

Sounds like Trump is laying the foundation for his ultimate defeat. Trump: "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." Actually, it's rare that Trump ever tells the truth. Damn, he is really deranged.

He confirmed Hillary?

With Trump there is no mistaking what he is about. That is refreshing to say the least. An example, Obama promising that he would support the military during the last election. During his administration these past four years the military budget has been cut, the families of the military suffer greatly due to cuts and the military has lost its way now they are more concerned if someone is satisfied with their sex than national defense.

Who cut the military budget? Paul Ryan? The House controls the purse strings.

The Congress is supposed to control immigration but that didn't stop Obama from doing something even he acknowledged he didn't have the authority to do.

Your inconsistency invalidates your argument.

So what - it doesn't invalidate who decreased the defense budget. BTW, look up the word "sequestration" in regards to the military budget.

PolitiFact Sheet: Military spending under Obama and Congress

Donald Trump told CNBC on Thursday he will either win with his frank and uncensored style of campaigning or enjoy a "very, very nice long vacation."

Republicans have long hoped Trump will pivot on his behavior, but in the "Squawk Box" interview, he said:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I've fallen short because I'm somewhat politically correct even though I'm supposed to be the smart one and even though I'm supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it's OK. I go back to a very good way of life."

A string of unfavorable poll numbers and growing opposition from within his own party's congressional membership have made Republicans increasingly nervous that they have toxic nominee on their hands that could endanger the party's future.

Sounds like Trump is laying the foundation for his ultimate defeat. Trump: "I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." Actually, it's rare that Trump ever tells the truth. Damn, he is really deranged.
There is nothing wrong with Trump's style. The problem is with a poorly organized campaign. The Clinton campaign is using a strategy devised by James Carville for Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign. The Clintons had so much baggage about infidelity and corruption following them from Arkansas, that Carville realized if voters had a chance to think about it, they would never vote for Clinton, so Carville put together a rapid response team that had only one job, capture the news cycle everyday by launching attacks on Clinton's accusers before they have a chance to attack Clinton to drown out anything that voters might not like about Clinton. Under Carville's direction, the Clinton campaign never answered the substance of the accusation, but only attacked the character and personality of the accuser.

Hillary Clinton's campaign is very successfully using the Carville trick of avoiding answering substantial questions about her history or positions on issues by having her rapid response team issue attacks on Trump's personality or character rather than the substance of what he is saying because her campaign understands that if voters have a chance to think about her long, long history of corruption and incompetence, they won't vote for her, so rather than answer the substance of issues raised, her campaign launches personal attacks on anyone who raises these issues.

For example, Trump accuses Hillary of wanting to limit second amendment rights and urges gun owners to organize to prevent a justice Hillary might appoint to do just that. Hillary, who changes her position on gun rights according to what audience she is addressing, doesn't want to take a strong position on Trump's accusation, so instead of answering the substance of Trump's charge, her rapid response team puts up the bizarre accusation that Trump asked gun owners to kill Clinton.

So why did this bizarre accusation by the Clinton campaign and other ridiculous accusations, such as Trump throwing a baby out of a rally, get so much play in the MSM? Because while Clinton and Obama have cultivated excellent relationships with the press, early in his campaign, Trump got into angry quarrels with them so Hillary's campaign has journalists who will accept any sort of nonsense her campaign puts out and never ask her for a substantial response on any issue, Trump has no such relationships with the press. It doesn't matter if Trump was right or wrong in his quarrels with the press, what matters is that the MSM media will give play to almost any characterization of Trump Hillary's campaign sends to them and almost no one in the MSM will give any play to the substance of what Trump says.

Isn't that the truth of the matter? The same can be said of every candidate. They run on the issues and either win or lose. There can only be one winner. Oh wait! I just remembered! It's Thursday!! It's a new day to make a big deal about nothing. Lets pump this one up!! :lol:

Wonder what Friday will bring?!!

So tedious
I imagine defending Trump is getting tedious.

No we love seeing you a b oiling to talk about Hillary and her agenda. Plus we wanna see how you'll make a big deal how Trump takes a shit and other non issues

With Trump there is no mistaking what he is about. That is refreshing to say the least. An example, Obama promising that he would support the military during the last election. During his administration these past four years the military budget has been cut, the families of the military suffer greatly due to cuts and the military has lost its way now they are more concerned if someone is satisfied with their sex than national defense.

Who cut the military budget? Paul Ryan? The House controls the purse strings.

The Congress is supposed to control immigration but that didn't stop Obama from doing something even he acknowledged he didn't have the authority to do.

Your inconsistency invalidates your argument.

Not really. When did Obama cut the military budget over republican opposition? If Obama didn't have the legal authority to do what he did on immigration, why didn't your wonderful right wing congress stop him? Are they in the bag for Obama like you claim all those right wing investigators were for Hillary?

With Trump there is no mistaking what he is about. That is refreshing to say the least.

Yeah like how he said he would surround himself with smart people for advice and thats what leaders do. Then dismissed his smart people and said I'm doing this my way. So clear

Where exactly did he confirm Republican worst fears here?

He may be slightly more honest than Hillary but not by much.

There is nothing wrong with Trump's style. The problem is with a poorly organized campaign. The Clinton campaign is using a strategy devised by James Carville for Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign. The Clintons had so much baggage about infidelity and corruption following them from Arkansas, that Carville realized if voters had a chance to think about it, they would never vote for Clinton, so Carville put together a rapid response team that had only one job, capture the news cycle everyday by launching attacks on Clinton's accusers before they have a chance to attack Clinton to drown out anything that voters might not like about Clinton. Under Carville's direction, the Clinton campaign never answered the substance of the accusation, but only attacked the character and personality of the accuser.

Hillary Clinton's campaign is very successfully using the Carville trick of avoiding answering substantial questions about her history or positions on issues by having her rapid response team issue attacks on Trump's personality or character rather than the substance of what he is saying because her campaign understands that if voters have a chance to think about her long, long history of corruption and incompetence, they won't vote for her, so rather than answer the substance of issues raised, her campaign launches personal attacks on anyone who raises these issues.

For example, Trump accuses Hillary of wanting to limit second amendment rights and urges gun owners to organize to prevent a justice Hillary might appoint to do just that. Hillary, who changes her position on gun rights according to what audience she is addressing, doesn't want to take a strong position on Trump's accusation, so instead of answering the substance of Trump's charge, her rapid response team puts up the bizarre accusation that Trump asked gun owners to kill Clinton.

So why did this bizarre accusation by the Clinton campaign and other ridiculous accusations, such as Trump throwing a baby out of a rally, get so much play in the MSM? Because while Clinton and Obama have cultivated excellent relationships with the press, early in his campaign, Trump got into angry quarrels with them so Hillary's campaign has journalists who will accept any sort of nonsense her campaign puts out and never ask her for a substantial response on any issue, Trump has no such relationships with the press. It doesn't matter if Trump was right or wrong in his quarrels with the press, what matters is that the MSM media will give play to almost any characterization of Trump Hillary's campaign sends to them and almost no one in the MSM will give any play to the substance of what Trump says.

I see exactly what you mean. Trump insulted and belittled the press in such childish and unnecessary ways till they are not likely to let his dumb remarks pass, so every time he says something really dumb, they mention it. At the same time, Hillary isn't ignoring those same dumb remarks of his, like Trump had hoped she would do. After all, he's rich and people never called him on his bullshit before. Here's an Idea. Why doesn't Trump just quit saying so many dumb and disgusting things? That way the press or Hillary won't be able to point them out. Problem solved.

Isn't that the truth of the matter? The same can be said of every candidate. They run on the issues and either win or lose. There can only be one winner. Oh wait! I just remembered! It's Thursday!! It's a new day to make a big deal about nothing. Lets pump this one up!! :lol:

Wonder what Friday will bring?!!

So tedious
I imagine defending Trump is getting tedious.

Defending the truth is never tedious.

I don't know about that. Discussion with right wingers can get pretty tedious.

Keep up your dreams. He's NOT going to drop out. And, after watching his talk to the Home Builders Association, it's clear he's nailed all of the things he needs to present to the American public.

I see exactly what you mean. Trump insulted and belittled the press in such childish and unnecessary ways till they are not likely to let his dumb remarks pass, so every time he says something really dumb, they mention it. At the same time, Hillary isn't ignoring those same dumb remarks of his, like Trump had hoped she would do. After all, he's rich and people never called him on his bullshit before. Here's an Idea. Why doesn't Trump just quit saying so many dumb and disgusting things? That way the press or Hillary won't be able to point them out. Problem solved.

you've almost got it. finish thinking it through you'll realize that at any given time the news media is only focused on what he says, and even though so many are against him, creatures of habit are creatures of habit. the people are addicted, might as well be smoking crack. this is trump's election, even if he loses he still wins, or do you really think he'll have less wealth and power after november?

Trump lays the smack down. Media and libtards hate that.

So Mr. Gatsby, you liken the security and leadership of this nation to a Worldwide Wrestling event? There's a book about that. Look up Mr. Chris Hedges and his writings in 2008 about the triumph of spectacle over literacy. He is a true visionary.

The Republican's just got hit with more bad news from Trump. Speaking to 4th graders today in a science class in Orlando, FL he told the students that if they throw a rock into the air, the law of gravity will bring it back down to earth. He's really preparing the Republican's for his eventual fall. Not looking good at all.
Good for him for finally getting something correct.

Gravity is just a theory. I'm sure oil companies will have a group of scientists with differing opinions to publish their report soon.

Keep up your dreams. He's NOT going to drop out. And, after watching his talk to the Home Builders Association, it's clear he's nailed all of the things he needs to present to the American public.

Except the release of his tax returns and his plan for defending himself in his trial later this year for $40M in fraud....Yup, Mr. Longknife, all sewn up.

you've almost got it. finish thinking it through you'll realize that at any given time the news media is only focused on what he says, and even though so many are against him, creatures of habit are creatures of habit. the people are addicted, might as well be smoking crack. this is trump's election, even if he loses he still wins, or do you really think he'll have less wealth and power after november?

Is that all this election is about? How much money Trump has when it's over?

Forum List

Back