Trump just said...

after he deports the mexicans he can give the coal miners jobs picking fruit and traveling around the country mowing yards ..

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

The coal industry has had to scale back because of cheap natural gas.

What's Trump's plan?

Coal miners are out of work because of Obama EPA rules that make it prohibitively expensive to run a coal powered plant.

Stop fucking lying. ICYMI: The Largest Coal Company In The U.S. Filed For Bankruptcy Thanks To Obama's Regulations
Coal miners are out of work because natural gas is a better alternative

I guess you can't read links. Your post = Fail. Try again. :(

FailedStamp.jpg

Guess you haven't read the handwriting on the wall

Coal is obsolete.......Your post= FAIL

put the coal miners to work sweeping up his bullshit .. 3 - 8 hour shifts, 24/7/365
next he'll be promising to bring back the typewriter factory jobs and the camera film industry.

There's nothing obsolete about coal. We'll be using it for the next 250 years, at least.
sure we will. and whale oil to light our homes, covered wagons to move west, and the barber will become your dentist and surgeon again.

You have failed to demonstrate any equivalence between those things.
we have cheaper and cleaner forms of energy. we might keep using coal for a time but its share of the market will shrink

put the coal miners to work sweeping up his bullshit .. 3 - 8 hour shifts, 24/7/365
next he'll be promising to bring back the typewriter factory jobs and the camera film industry.

There's nothing obsolete about coal. We'll be using it for the next 250 years, at least.
sure we will. and whale oil to light our homes, covered wagons to move west, and the barber will become your dentist and surgeon again.

we have cheaper and cleaner forms of energy. we might keep using coal for a time but its share of the market will shrink

165477612.jpg

coal works just FINE ... I can't understand what everyone is sooooooooooooooooooooo worried about .

I'll tell you several statements YOU will NEVER hear in a Trump presidency:
Trump will never degrade the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
Trump will never say he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
Trump will never say" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Trump will never say "I prefer higher gas prices".
Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
Trump will never say "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Trump will never tear America down.

Trump will also never build the wall.
The TRUMP WALL will begin construction on the first day of his inauguration.

Trump will never degrade the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
Trump will never say he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
Trump will never say" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
Trump will never say "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

you're a fuckn idiot ...

165477612.jpg

coal works just FINE ... I can't understand what everyone is sooooooooooooooooooooo worried about .
You just proved that you're an idiot. Those are cooling towers in the photo, not smokes stacks. That's steam coming out of them, not smoke or pollution.
...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

What's Trump's plan?

Coal miners are out of work because of Obama EPA rules that make it prohibitively expensive to run a coal powered plant.

Stop fucking lying. ICYMI: The Largest Coal Company In The U.S. Filed For Bankruptcy Thanks To Obama's Regulations

FailedStamp.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

165477612.jpg

You just proved that you're an idiot. Those are cooling towers in the photo, not smokes stacks. That's steam coming out of them, not smoke or pollution.

What's Trump's plan?

FailedStamp.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Clean Coal? 10 of the World's Dirtiest Power Plants - WebEcoist

coal plants ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you dumbass

want to bet $1000?

What's Trump's plan?
Dig, baby, dig!!

How do you sell coal to people who can save money by using natural gas?
You sell to someone else.

How fucking stupid.

Where in the world market is coal underpricing natural gas, where customers have a choice?

What's Trump's plan?
Dig, baby, dig!!

How do you sell coal to people who can save money by using natural gas?
You sell to someone else.

How fucking stupid.

export coal to China !!!!

how fucking BRILLIANT !

not ...

[Q

Ya the Donald is the only person on the planet that can make good deals. What a fucking blowhard. It seems to me that the Chinese have some pretty good negotiators themselves.

The problem isn't the position of the POTUS in making these deals. The problem is the greed of the US companies and the congress who's strings they pull. The president can at best veto bills that are not in our favor. He doesn't write legislation.

Speaking of greed the real problem is the greed of the welfare queens in the US that elect idiots like Obama that don't know his ass from a hole in a ground when it comes to negotiating and always gives away the store. The examples of Obama's incompetence is numerous. Everything from failing in Iraq to the worst deal in the history of the world with Iran.

Obama is an Affirmative Action Negro that had no real leadership skills and was not ever really qualified for a top level executive position like President of the US. Being a typical Moon Bat he couldn't even bring good advisors to help him do the job. He may have been a competent "community organizer" (whatever the hell that is) but he has been a terrible President. The worse this country ever had.

Aren't YOU the clever one. You should go national with this post. It is so well written. To the point. I've never seen this information brought forward with such clarity. "the worst ever". Stunning insight! Please tell me you didn't think of this all by yourself! You really need to spread this news around. People will be amazed!

Have you ever considered coal as an export product?

Coal could be a better export product if the coal and rail companies would get together and devise a car that doesn't spew coal dust on the tracks. THAT is the issue here in The PNW. We don't want communities covered in coal dust just so China can get our coal. OOPS! did I say OUR coal? I meant to say coal from other states than Washington.

If the coal companies want to ship coal across the country they need to secure their product INSIDE the cars and not disrespect the environments we live and breath in. I personally don't car if coal miners have jobs or not. If their companies can haul coal safely without leaving coal dust all over the place then let them sell their coal overseas. If they cannot haul it safely then they cannot haul it through Washington state.

I dont have a problem with that.
It's no different than tarping gravel trucks when they drive down our highways.
If it hurts the public in obvious ways fix it.
But then who owns all the train hauling companies? Thats who you should be be bitching about.

It's not OUR problem to make the coal companies or the rail companies to do the obvious. The protests that have gone against the coal being transported to our region and closed to our ports to the ships for coal loading to be shipped to China have been specifically aimed at the pollution. Actually we do allow a portion of the coal to be transported through our region but it is limited. The rail companies could transport a lot more if they made their methods more environmentally friendly.

There is another factor that our communities are not happy about and that is the length of these coal trains. They close too many roads for too long and that is a concern for our residents. The train companies could break up the inconvenience by running shorter trains and using more locomotives but they don't seem to care if they tie up the RR crossings. The citizens have a right to what is theirs without being taken over by the greed and lack of consideration exercised by these mamouth companies. They would get better press and co-operation if they showed more respect to the citizen's who's land they currently show little concern for.

Didnt read the wall of text.
It's a simple matter to tarp a load...just do it.

What they normally do is spray water on the coal to keep the dust down. I haven't noticed that dust coming off coal trains is a significant problem.

Out here in the West we do things the old fashioned way. We go out to the tracks with a news crew and look at the tracks and the crushed rock supporting them on the most used routes taken by the coal trains.

A moving picture is worth a thousand words. The coal dust covers everything. I would prefer that the coal dust is not clearly there for us to see.

What's Trump's plan?

Reverse Obama's policies concerning the coal industry would be enough. Whether Trump could figure that out.. Who knows?

Wrong. Coal can't compete with natural gas at current prices. Put your ODS on the shelf for a moment.
global coal demand has been on a long decline. that's obama's fault, apparently.

Oh everything's Obama's fault in the con mind. They think like this. In California where we are suffering a 5 year drought conservatives are blaming it on 'Democratic policies'.

For 4.5 billion years droughts have been due to lack of rain, but now cons think it's because of politics. The mind can make you believe anything at all.

What's Trump's plan?

Reverse Obama's policies concerning the coal industry would be enough. Whether Trump could figure that out.. Who knows?

Wrong. Coal can't compete with natural gas at current prices. Put your ODS on the shelf for a moment.
global coal demand has been on a long decline. that's obama's fault, apparently.

Oh everything's Obama's fault in the con mind. They think like this. In California where we are suffering a 5 year drought conservatives are blaming it on 'Democratic policies'.

For 4.5 billion years droughts have been due to lack of rain, but now cons think it's because of politics. The mind can make you believe anything at all.

For 4.5 billion years climate change has occurred, but suddenly man causes it.

You're right, weak minds can be made to believe anything.

These stupid Moon Bats wants to give up cheap plentiful energy because they believe this idiotic AGW scam and besides the environmental wacko lobby pays Libtard politicians well.

Florida is a man made shit hole anyway. By all rights the most populated areas should be swamp. I am tickled you like coal dust. You should petition the coal and rail companies to haul that crap through FLA and ship it off YOUR nasty oily beaches. Problem solved!

These stupid Moon Bats wants to give up cheap plentiful energy because they believe this idiotic AGW scam and besides the environmental wacko lobby pays Libtard politicians well.

Florida is a man made shit hole anyway. By all rights the most populated areas should be swamp. I am tickled you like coal dust. You should petition the coal and rail companies to haul that crap through FLA and ship it off YOUR nasty oily beaches. Problem solved!

We were fine until all these filthy ass yankees moved down here and ruined the state.

What's Trump's plan?

For 4.5 billion years climate change has occurred, but suddenly man causes it.

You're right, weak minds can be made to believe anything.

I'm sure you believe the world is flat as well. You are free to cling to your delusions, but your denier cult shrinks by the day.

Reality is too scary for you.

[Q

Ya the Donald is the only person on the planet that can make good deals. What a fucking blowhard. It seems to me that the Chinese have some pretty good negotiators themselves.

The problem isn't the position of the POTUS in making these deals. The problem is the greed of the US companies and the congress who's strings they pull. The president can at best veto bills that are not in our favor. He doesn't write legislation.

Speaking of greed the real problem is the greed of the welfare queens in the US that elect idiots like Obama that don't know his ass from a hole in a ground when it comes to negotiating and always gives away the store. The examples of Obama's incompetence is numerous. Everything from failing in Iraq to the worst deal in the history of the world with Iran.

Obama is an Affirmative Action Negro that had no real leadership skills and was not ever really qualified for a top level executive position like President of the US. Being a typical Moon Bat he couldn't even bring good advisors to help him do the job. He may have been a competent "community organizer" (whatever the hell that is) but he has been a terrible President. The worse this country ever had.

Aren't YOU the clever one. You should go national with this post. It is so well written. To the point. I've never seen this information brought forward with such clarity. "the worst ever". Stunning insight! Please tell me you didn't think of this all by yourself! You really need to spread this news around. People will be amazed!

Spoken like a card carrying uneducated low information Gruberidiot Moon Bat that thinks President Shit for Brains is the cat's meow.

3365509023_f1fd596c20.jpg

Forum List

Back