Trump Keeps Comey...For Now

Bullshit guys. Comey did exactly what he said he would do and he did his job.
Perception, as they say, is reality. Comey made people question the FBI, made them believe it was involved in partisan politics. That should not happen and should not be allowed to remain an issue. It will be as long as he is the Director of the FBI. His political motivations will be questioned in the future as a result of this.

It wasn't Comey's wife. It was the deputy directors wife.
Comedy didn't, to my knowledge. Now one of his assistants did, for his wife's campaign, indirectly.
Comey took money from Hillary...and Trump is keeping him...though don't know why. Maybe Trump is keeping Comey around just as a reminder how crooked Hillary was, for a laugh.
Correct, Hillary cash helped Comey's wife.
And you think none of that money went to help Comey's wife?

Doesn't matter in the end. As I stated in MY opinion, Comey is damaged goods, failed, undermined the trust in the FBI - made people believe it was political. Needs to go.
He will eventually move on from him. Right now he needs to address the CIA issues with leaks.

IMO, BIG Mistake!

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton, to include the still-on-going investigation into the Clinton Foundation, was / has been handled horribly. It was a PR disaster. Comey should be cut lose, replaced, and Trump should start new with someone else to restore trust in the FBI and the judicial system in this country.

The only reason I can think of for him to keep Comey is that it might piss off Hillary and the snowflakes who blame him in large part for Hillary losing the election.

Trump to keep Comey on as FBI chief - Hot Air
I'm thinking Comey wasn't so much the problem as Lynch and her boss barack. I think it took some guts for him to come back after saying that the FBI wouldn't advise prosecution and say that new information could change that. Democrats conveniently forget what he had said earlier. The timing may have been inconvenient for Democrats, but I respect the personal risk Comey took to inform Congress that the investigation was far from dead as he had earlier led us to believe.

Last edited:
Bullshit guys. Comey did exactly what he said he would do and he did his job.
Perception, as they say, is reality. Comey made people question the FBI, made them believe it was involved in partisan politics. That should not happen and should not be allowed to remain an issue. It will be as long as he is the Director of the FBI. His political motivations will be questioned in the future as a result of this.

I disagree. Comey did exactly what he said he was going to do with regard to Hillary and her emails.

The only people who questioned the FBI were the people who were rooting for Hillary and saw Comey as a man trying to influence the election while he was doing his job.

You can bet he took some heat when he reopened the case.

I hope Trump keeps him. He could do way worse.

IMO, BIG Mistake!

The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton, to include the still-on-going investigation into the Clinton Foundation, was / has been handled horribly. It was a PR disaster. Comey should be cut lose, replaced, and Trump should start new with someone else to restore trust in the FBI and the judicial system in this country.

The only reason I can think of for him to keep Comey is that it might piss off Hillary and the snowflakes who blame him in large part for Hillary losing the election.

Keep in mind that the FBI only makes recommendations and the Attorney General makes the decisions. We don't know what went on within the Justice Department, but we do know many in the FBI were upset with Lynch's decision to end the investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

Last edited:
Trump wants to avoid charges of hiring a "hit man" to investigate the Clinton Foundation. Comey is likely to bring it down and seize its assets.

Sorry, I gave you more credit that you obviously deserve - I thought you held the capacity within you to actually exercise some discipline and stay on topic - I was wrong. My bad.

Did Trump send you some of his thin skin to wear?
Comey helped Trump get elected. Why would he replace him?
Because his credibility is damaged beyond repair. My opinion of course but that's how I see it. You need people in charge that those who follow them have confidence in.

Sorry, I gave you more credit that you obviously deserve - I thought you held the capacity within you to actually exercise some discipline and stay on topic - I was wrong. My bad.

Because his credibility is damaged beyond repair. My opinion of course but that's how I see it. You need people in charge that those who follow them have confidence in.
How is his credibility so damaged? He was operating within Obama's corrupt Justice Department during a presidential election, there were no good choices. Lynch, not Comey, made all the important decisions, so if he disagreed with her decisions, should he have publicly called her out during a presidential election?

His hands were tied by the Obama administration and Loretta Lynch.

How is his credibility so damaged? He was operating within Obama's corrupt Justice Department during a presidential election, there were no good choices. Lynch, not Comey, made all the important decisions, so if he disagreed with her decisions, should he have publicly called her out during a presidential election?
Yes he should have. Honest people with integrity speak up when the see wrong doing.

He actually sort of did.

Yes he should have. Honest people with integrity speak up when the see wrong doing.

IMO, BIG Mistake!

Comey is just a little cog in the Trump wheel of PR disaster.

Your not really going to debate whether Comey is honest with integrity are you?

Your not really going to debate whether Comey is honest with integrity are you?
I believe his integrity is in question. It is my opinion thus not really up for debate.

Where the hell do you people come up with this ridiculous conspiracy theory that Comey helped Trump win the election? Please explain to the forum how Comey forced Crooked Hillary to violate the espionage act.

Forum List

Back