🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP KILLIN IT!: DOW Hits Record High On Strong Earnings Season...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Now that's how it's done son! :dance:

The Dow Jones industrial average hit a record high on Monday as Wall Street cheered on what's been a strong earnings season.

The Dow rose 62 points with Boeing contributing the most gains. Boeing shares rose 1.3 percent after announcing it expects a record number of aircraft orders from India. The announcement came about a week after posted better-than-expected quarterly results.

This earnings season has largely provided positive surprises for investors. Seventy-three percent of the S&P 500 companies that had reported as of Friday had topped estimates on both the top and bottom lines, according to data from FactSet...

Dow hits record high as Wall Street cheers strong earnings season
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Last edited:
This is great news, I wonder how long CNN will talk about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are more interested about the Russian economy these days. Can't stop talking about Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!

Democrat Fake News is so lame. Anyone with common sense understands that. I haven't watched in awhile, but it's a safe bet CNN & NBC are ranting & raving about Trump and Russia today. It's all they got. Just beating that dead horse at this point. The Economy's blistering along at record levels, Illegal Immigration has been cut in half. I'm good with Trump. He's on it. :thup:

'73% reported topping Estimates?!'

WOW! GO TRUMP! IT'S YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

As soon as the little stock I had recovered the loss from the crash I got out ,yes could have waited & made a little more money on this roll, but can no longer trust them.

Hillary Clinton:.....see! I was right! Didn't I say that the economy was going to collapse if Trump became President!! :oops-28:

I expect a shake out within the next 60-70 days but with all the short positions outstanding and net puts being so high coverage buying on the dips should work out well.

Hillary Clinton:.....see! I was right! Didn't I say that the economy was going to collapse if Trump became President!! :oops-28:

She said a whole lotta stupid dishonest shite. I thank the Lord every day Trump won.

The Dow Jones industrial average hit a record high on Monday as Wall Street cheered on what's been a strong earnings season.

The Dow rose 62 points with Boeing contributing the most gains. Boeing shares rose 1.3 percent after announcing it expects a record number of aircraft orders from India. The announcement came about a week after posted better-than-expected quarterly results.

This earnings season has largely provided positive surprises for investors. Seventy-three percent of the S&P 500 companies that had reported as of Friday had topped estimates on both the top and bottom lines, according to data from FactSet...

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
And the Obama economy continues to roll along.

Thanks President Obama.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thanks President Obama.

Your boy Hussein ain't the Prez no mo. Get over it. :rofl:

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

And yet when the Dow fell to new lows in the summer of 2009 you blamed Obama.
You're tap dancing about work that was over 8 years before the Human Stain was inaugurated 6 months ago.

and what was the dow this time in 2009? about 6000? :laugh2:

dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years-2017-07-31-macrotrends.png

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

Obama did a good job of pulling this country out of a ditch. Trump is riding on his coat tails with a bump from business and the marketplace hoping that he will hold true to his promise of deregulations.

Trump doesn't have much more time to get his house in order before the Dow starts to go back down again, though.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thanks President Obama.

Your boy Hussein ain't the Prez no mo. Get over it. :rofl:

It's still the Obama economy, up and until Trump signs the first piece of legislation,

that would be a bill passed by both houses of congress by the way, I know you're a right winger so that needed to be explained you given your intellectual capacity,

and the legislation is in place long enough to have an effect on the economy.

Trump is a proven failure in business, in life, and as a functioning human being.

With two failed marriages, 6 bankruptcies, a reputation as a coward and a fraud, that no bank will deal with, and will soon be proven to be a traitor to his country.

And now is plagerizing credit for an economy a black guy that punked him on national television created.

Something i'm sure a mental midget such as yourself will never get over.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

And yet when the Dow fell to new lows in the summer of 2009 you blamed Obama.
You're tap dancing about work that was over 8 years before the Human Stain was inaugurated 6 months ago.

You mad?? :lmao:

Forum List

Back