Trump knew Pence was in Danger and being Evacuated before he Made the Disparaging Tweet, adding to his Guilt.

Who's running all evidence of election fraud has been proven to be fabricated and false. The courts have ruled, election officials have ruled, AG Barr even ruled. There was no election fraud and there is no real evidence of fraud, and all claims of fraud are just fabricated out of thin air

GREAT! Then why don't you meet me in Structured Debate where you can easily disprove then all of my 88 definite cases of fraud!? I mean, you should be able to knock down my 88 examples of MASSIVE FRAUD with one arm tied behind your back, right?

When can we get started?
I’m down... bring it

I don’t know what these people trying to point back at Dems are thinking.
These people need to live a Lie.

You must mean like the totally false lie that there is no basis to the election fraud when there are easily 88 different ways easily shown where they committed glaring fraud that you know which is why you all run from openly debating them!
Who's running all evidence of election fraud has been proven to be fabricated and false.
The courts have ruled, election officials have ruled, AG Barr even ruled. There was no election fraud and there is no real evidence of fraud, and all claims of fraud are just fabricated out of thin air

This video debunks all you fake claims, and the guy is a republican:

Much of the political class is controlled by the elites. They have been educated by the changes in school curriculums over the decades. I got to hand it to them. They did it. Prog women should never be left off the hook for what is coming here. And the devastation we will see.

Forum List

Back