‘TRUMP LAPTOP’ TERROR: Trump Aide Digitized Classified Info on Thumb Drive, Laptop, Twitter STUNNED

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Trump’s lawyers are starting to get it. The way to avoid a second search warrant and all the criminality it implies is to simply turn over what he has so that he can look like Biden and Pence. His lawyers did exactly that just last month. Except there is one glaring difference. Some of the classified documents were uploaded onto a laptop and put on thumb drives. Why would someone do that?

One doesn’t upload documents without a reason to preserve those documents in a different form than the paper that is almost always marked “classified.” The reason one uploads those documents is obvious and very dark. One can make as many copies as one wants and, with the press of one key through “What’sApp” or even a burner email account, the information can be in Moscow or Riyadh in seconds.

There are obviously no good answers.

More at the link below...

Sounds nefarious to me. What do you think?

Trump’s lawyers are starting to get it. The way to avoid a second search warrant and all the criminality it implies is to simply turn over what he has so that he can look like Biden and Pence. His lawyers did exactly that just last month. Except there is one glaring difference. Some of the classified documents were uploaded onto a laptop and put on thumb drives. Why would someone do that?

One doesn’t upload documents without a reason to preserve those documents in a different form than the paper that is almost always marked “classified.” The reason one uploads those documents is obvious and very dark. One can make as many copies as one wants and, with the press of one key through “What’sApp” or even a burner email account, the information can be in Moscow or Riyadh in seconds.

Wow, you are an idiot.

Classified documents are always held digitally. It is actually rarely printed out. The difference is the digital documents can be encrypted.

Legal expert Danny Cevallos thinks that the discovery of a Trump aide in possession of a laptop with classified documents on it is a huge issue for the former President.

For years, Republicans have gone crazy over what they call Hunter Biden's 'laptop from hell.' But the tables have seemingly turned as the Department of Justice recently recovered the laptop from a Trump aide. Cevallos appeared on MSNBC this weekend to discuss the possible legal ramifications for Trump.

I think you've been in the Teepee drinking too much firewater.

So tweets from Trump haters are now considered news? All I saw in the article was speculation. You got anything real?

Legal expert Danny Cevallos thinks that the discovery of a Trump aide in possession of a laptop with classified documents on it is a huge issue for the former President.

For years, Republicans have gone crazy over what they call Hunter Biden's 'laptop from hell.' But the tables have seemingly turned as the Department of Justice recently recovered the laptop from a Trump aide. Cevallos appeared on MSNBC this weekend to discuss the possible legal ramifications for Trump.

Does the laptop have pics and videos of Trump and his kids committing felonies? Doing drugs and prostitutes?

Get a grip.

If hunter had classified documents in the garage where he lived. I bet your ass he has them on his laptop.

Wait, I'm getting dizzy from all the spin! :spinner:

Clearly a Russian information campaign.

Forum List

Back