Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis says marriage bill will lead to the end of marriage equality entirely, also compared gay couples marrying to pedophilia

Anyone who engages in sexually explicit behavior in from of children is opening themselves up to a charge of child sexual abuse. Most often it is straight , cisgender men who are guilty of it . I know, I used to investigate such complaints
I reckon my uncle giving me his old Playboys and Hustlers when I was 13-14 or so would wind him up in jail today.
My mom woulda surely kicked his ass due to the amount of paper towels she suddenly had to buy every....sometimes twice ...a day !
Montgomery Ward lingerie section 10 minutes.
Hustler mag. 10 seconds
:yes_text12::smoke:

It doesn't matter what anyone considers them to be. The only thing that counts is what they consider themselves to be.
Some are gay in that they are attracted to the same gender they they themselves identify as. Forinstance, a transwome=an b=may be attracted to another woman, trans, or cisgender

In other cases a trans woman or man may be attracted to the gender that they were assigned at birth, They are straight. Others may be bisexual
Yes its complicated

BillNyeCrazy.gif

Having sexual contact with someone of the same sex does not mean that someone is a homosexual

That's the very definition of homosexual.

Unless it's forced, as your kind do to children.

But by definition, anyone who is sexually interested in others of the same sex is homosexual. That's what the word homosexual means.

So fucking what? What is your point ? What does that have to do with marriage? What does it have to do with law and pubic policy? What does it have to do with anything? WHAT,WHAT, WHAT?

The point is simple.

It's rather odd that children are discussed at all when it comes to gay couples, because they can't produce them. They have to borrow them from a heterosexual relationship.

If it's natural and normal for people to be gay, wanting children would be abnormal thing for them to want.

Stands to reason, doesn't it? Since 95% plus of men are straight men. But as a percentage of a group, gay men abuse children more.

As a percentage of a group, straight men abuse children more than gay men. Republicans are all focused on "gay men grooming children", but that's total bullshiti. One in four women reports being sexually assault or abused as a child. Where is your outrage?

Straight men have been abused little girls throughout history with impunity. You don't even make a big deal of some guy going after little girls, but go batshit crazy over the idea of gay men abusing boys.

As a percentage of a group, straight men abuse children more than gay men. Republicans are all focused on "gay men grooming children", but that's total bullshiti. One in four women reports being sexually assault or abused as a child. Where is your outrage?

Straight men have been abused little girls throughout history with impunity. You don't even make a big deal of some guy going after little girls, but go batshit crazy over the idea of gay men abusing boys.
Logic is not "bat shit crazy". It simply is.

Mark

The point is simple.

It's rather odd that children are discussed at all when it comes to gay couples, because they can't produce them. They have to borrow them from a heterosexual relationship.

If it's natural and normal for people to be gay, wanting children would be abnormal thing for them to want.
Sorry, I can't you seriously. No onecould possibly be that stupid. You're just trolling

As a percentage of a group, straight men abuse children more than gay men. Republicans are all focused on "gay men grooming children", but that's total bullshiti [sic]. One in four women reports being sexually assault or abused as a child. Where is your outrage?

Bullshit.

Little boys are sexually abused almost as often as little girls.

But faggots make up about 4% of the population.

It sure as Hell are not straight men who are sexually abusing boys. By definition, a man who is straight, if he was also a pedophile, would only be interested in little girls, not little boys.

It's faggots who abuse little boys. 4% of the population, accounting for almost half of all childfuckers.

Where has anyone here implied that it's at all acceptable for men to sexually abuse little girls?

Again, bullshit. Nobody here thinks that it is any more acceptable for a straight man to abuse a little girl, than for a faggot to abuse a little boy.

It doesn't matter what anyone considers them to be. The only thing that counts is what they consider themselves to be.
Some are gay in that they are attracted to the same gender they they themselves identify as. Forinstance, a transwome=an b=may be attracted to another woman, trans, or cisgender

In other cases a trans woman or man may be attracted to the gender that they were assigned at birth, They are straight. Others may be bisexual
Yes its complicated

Most incarcerated individuals consider themselves innocent. And that’s all that should matter! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Open the jails!

Forum List

Back