Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
WASHINGTON — An attorney for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted an image Tuesday accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of murder.

Donald Trump lawyer Michael D. Cohen tweeted the image of a joyful Clinton saying, “I presided over $6 billion lost at the State Department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records, and murdered an ambassador. Elect me!”

“This picture says it all!” Cohen said in the tweet.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She 'Murdered An Ambassador'

Damn, that is really sick. Republicans have no honor. Will Trump condemn this - or simply laugh about it?

Actually Crooked Hillary is directly responsible for a lot more death than the Americans she refused to help in Bengazi.

Last edited:
There's nothing untruthful about it. She was asked many times for help and she deliberately ignored those pleas, knowing they would die as a result. She is as responsible for their deaths as the terrorists themselves. She then made it worse and further incriminated herself by trying to cover it up. Death, resulting from negligence often results in murder charges. At the very least, she should be charged with "wrongful death" since she willfully ignored their pleas, especially when it was HER responsibility to keep them safe. She is indeed a murderer.

WASHINGTON — An attorney for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted an image Tuesday accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of murder.

Donald Trump lawyer Michael D. Cohen tweeted the image of a joyful Clinton saying, “I presided over $6 billion lost at the State Department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records, and murdered an ambassador. Elect me!”

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Damn, that is really sick. Republicans have no honor. Will Trump condemn this - or simply laugh about it?

What part of that isn't the truth? And YOU speak of "honor?...surely you can't be serious...

I wonder when the republicans will place the same Standard on those who ignored 9/11. Oh right, that was only 3000 dead Americans its not like it was 4 whole people

I wonder when the republicans will place the same Standard on those who ignored 9/11. Oh right, that was only 3000 dead Americans its not like it was 4 whole people

You speaking of Bill Clinton? When he had the chance to take Osama Bin Laden out and chose not to? Or did you forget that little fact?

You speaking of Bill Clinton? When he had the chance to take Osama Bin Laden out and chose not to? Or did you forget that little fact?

He didnt kill 3000 Americans until 9/11. All your excuses seem to skip over 8 years of Bush. Good job

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

What part of that isn't the truth? And YOU speak of "honor?...surely you can't be serious...

One can only hope "Donnie Dangerously" will bring those "Truths" as you say, up in a debate with Sec. Clinton,

Thanks for posting that, injun. I know it's true and so do you.

I agree. A lot of Republican's are hypocrites.

I place the blame solely at the Bush Admins feet for 9/11 and Clinton needs to own her lies about Benghazi. Plain and simple.

What say you?

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

One can only hope "Donnie Dangerously" will bring those "Truths" as you say, up in a debate with Sec. Clinton,

Trump will kick that bitch's ass up one side of the stage and down the other. Those "truths" that are in that pic are ALL highly documented. She is easy pickings.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Horrible.

Ambassador Stephens was dead by the time Hillary gave the stand down order that got the two heroes killed.

That lie has been thoroughly debunked.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden? - FactCheck.org

That lie has been thoroughly debunked.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden? - FactCheck.org

I suggest you check out facts on anything but a liberal website dumbass:

Bill Clinton: "I could have killed" Osama bin Laden - CBS News

Forum List

Back