Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

WASHINGTON — An attorney for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted an image Tuesday accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of murder.

Donald Trump lawyer Michael D. Cohen tweeted the image of a joyful Clinton saying, “I presided over $6 billion lost at the State Department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records, and murdered an ambassador. Elect me!”

“This picture says it all!” Cohen said in the tweet.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She 'Murdered An Ambassador'

Damn, that is really sick. Republicans have no honor. Will Trump condemn this - or simply laugh about it?

Horrible.

Ambassador Stephens was dead by the time Hillary gave the stand down order that got the two heroes killed.

Really? Give us some "credible" proof.

I wonder when the republicans will place the same Standard on those who ignored 9/11. Oh right, that was only 3000 dead Americans its not like it was 4 whole people
I agree. A lot of Republican's are hypocrites.

I place the blame solely at the Bush Admins feet for 9/11 and Clinton needs to own her lies about Benghazi. Plain and simple.

What say you?

It doesnt work like that. You cant be down for something AFTER you said nothing ONLY when a situation comes up that you now want to support. Its called precedence.

WASHINGTON — An attorney for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted an image Tuesday accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of murder.

Donald Trump lawyer Michael D. Cohen tweeted the image of a joyful Clinton saying, “I presided over $6 billion lost at the State Department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records, and murdered an ambassador. Elect me!”

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Damn, that is really sick. Republicans have no honor. Will Trump condemn this - or simply laugh about it?

Horrible.

Ambassador Stephens was dead by the time Hillary gave the stand down order that got the two heroes killed.

You mean like YOUR credible proof? Damn Chief Shitting bull, get your act together.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

That's silly. We know that Stevens wasn't murdered because Eleanor Clift told us he died of smoke inhalation.

I wonder when the republicans will place the same Standard on those who ignored 9/11. Oh right, that was only 3000 dead Americans its not like it was 4 whole people

I place the blame solely at the Bush Admins feet for 9/11 and Clinton needs to own her lies about Benghazi. Plain and simple.

What say you?
I blame the muslim terrorists for 9/11.
I blame the fucking Obama 'negro block vote' for electing the worst US President in history, who gave Hillary the 'sweetheart job' of flying around the world in her private luxury jet, with Huma in her amble arms playing Secretary Of State but actually playing the Clinton's world famous 'pay-for-play scam which made them billionares.
The fucking negroes would have voted for David Duke if he'd showed up with black shoe polish on his face.

What say you?

I place the blame on both the Clinton Administration and the Bush Administration. Neither accepted their blame. Clinton could have killed Bin Laden and didn't. Bush never owned up to his dismissing of the threat. Although I do recall a News Conference where Bush said that "We should have done more".

Still waiting for Hillary Clinton to apologize for lying to the families to their faces, refusing to send additional security when asked repeatedly, and failing to send ANY help when both the compound and the Embassy were being overrun.

Jesus Christ - we couldn't even send a plane to get the CIA personnel out of there (after it was over) and the bodies had to be flown back on a private jet.

God in heaven, I don't want that bitch to EVER have my back.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Horrible.

You mean like YOUR credible proof? Damn Chief Shitting bull, get your act together.

Was I addressing you, Randy? BTW, at the time that President Clinton could have possibly killed bin Laden - he had not committed any crimes against the United States. Oh, and what about Tora Bora?

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Horrible.

Was I addressing you, Randy? BTW, at the time that President Clinton could have possibly killed bin Laden - he had not committed any crimes against the United States. Oh, and what about Tora Bora?

Tell that to Monica Lewinsky, Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

What say you?

It doesnt work like that. You cant be down for something AFTER you said nothing ONLY when a situation comes up that you now want to support. Its called precedence.
How the hell do you know what I said back then? Answer: you don't. I've always blamed the Bush admin. Now answer the question

What say you?

I place the blame on both the Clinton Administration and the Bush Administration. Neither accepted their blame. Clinton could have killed Bin Laden and didn't. Bush never owned up to his dismissing of the threat. Although I do recall a News Conference where Bush said that "We should have done more".

And you consider one a criminal and the other saying "we shouldve done more" as good enough for no criminal charges?

Please go with that and watch them laugh at your duplicity

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Horrible.

Tell that to Monica Lewinsky, Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willey, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....
What about all those consenting adults?

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

What part of that isn't the truth? And YOU speak of "honor?...surely you can't be serious...

One can only hope "Donnie Dangerously" will bring those "Truths" as you say, up in a debate with Sec. Clinton,

Trump will kick that bitch's ass up one side of the stage and down the other. Those "truths" that are in that pic are ALL highly documented. She is easy pickings.

Documented by whom? Alex Jones? She's going to spank the living daylights out of the hapless Donnie Dangerously.

Horrible.

What about all those consenting adults?

What about them? Point them out......That is, of course, you're talking about his latest squeeze "The Energizer"? Yep. She is MOST DEFINITELY "consenting". The Secret Service detail loves her - when Hillary leaves, she waltzes through the front door (bring the SS detail) freshly cooked chocolate chip cookies.

Forum List

Back