Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

There's nothing untruthful about it. She was asked many times for help and she deliberately ignored those pleas, knowing they would die as a result. She is as responsible for their deaths as the terrorists themselves. She then made it worse and further incriminated herself by trying to cover it up. Death, resulting from negligence often results in murder charges. At the very least, she should be charged with "wrongful death" since she willfully ignored their pleas, especially when it was HER responsibility to keep them safe. She is indeed a murderer.

When you insist upon occupying foreign lands as if they were your own, shit happens.
Un-fucking-believable. How do you manage to tie your own shoes?

Yeah she took all the butter for her popcorn, leaving President Obama with none. So they had to put out the Stand down order to make a run to the store for more. Not to mention the 12 O'Clock Beer and Sausage run........

The stupid cvnt was too busy trying to force Youtube to censore an internet video to be bothered with an attack on a US Consulate.

I wonder when the republicans will place the same Standard on those who ignored 9/11. Oh right, that was only 3000 dead Americans its not like it was 4 whole people

The 2004 9/11 Commission Hearings showed us many people from both sides of the aisle needed to be held accountable. If it was all Bush like the Left likes to chant, then Clinton NSA director Sandy Berger is not stealing and destroying documents at National Archives nor is former Deputy atty General Jamie Gorelick sitting in the panel itself so she does not have to testify about her '95 memo. What we saw instead were a bunch of Democratic attack dogs rip into a distinguished Black woman, Condoleeza Rice.

Notice you didn't lay the blame with one person and claim they "murdered 3000 people".

Now try and tell the public how 4 dead people in another country attacked by terrorists is Hillary's fault and watch everyone look at you like you're speaking Yiddish.

What part of that isn't the truth? And YOU speak of "honor?...surely you can't be serious...

One can only hope "Donnie Dangerously" will bring those "Truths" as you say, up in a debate with Sec. Clinton,

Trump will kick that bitch's ass up one side of the stage and down the other. Those "truths" that are in that pic are ALL highly documented. She is easy pickings.

Documented by whom? Alex Jones? She's going to spank the living daylights out of the hapless Donnie Dangerously.

Um, no...How about these?

$6 Bil Vanishes From State Dept. Under Hillary Clinton - Judicial Watch

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

How's that work for you?

After loosing 12 billion in Iraq under Bush, Good thing we left when we did or those dumbfucks might have spent another 12 billion without a proper record of it.

The US has to import about 80% of our Uranium needs. The Uranium produced here will stay here.

Now about those murder charges........

One thing you can always count on with you ISIS liberals- you will ALWAYS justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. It's what you fuckers do.

Murder charges? She sat by and allowed 4 men to be killed in Benghazi when she could have (at the very least) helped with more security. It's called taking "TAKING RESPONSIBILITY for one's actions. What did the bitch do? blamed it on a bullshit video and lied to the survivors families and to the America public.

You? You couldn't care less, could you? Because you are anxiously awaiting the demise of this great nation. You'll get your wish soon enough skippy. Let's see how you handle yourself then.

Last edited:
Notice you didn't lay the blame with one person and claim they "murdered 3000 people".

Now try and tell the public how 4 dead people in another country attacked by terrorists is Hillary's fault and watch everyone look at you like you're speaking Yiddish.

Let me see if I can enlighten your sorry ass. She was the Secretary of State. She was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for those in that embassy and that compound.

See if this makes any sense to you: A Commander is responsible for the safety and security of their men. The Commander bears responsibility for that. She? Instead ignored their repeated requests for help and for additional security. Because of HER - THEY are dead.

Let me see if I can enlighten your sorry ass. She was the Secretary of State. She was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for those in that embassy and that compound.

See if this makes any sense to you: A Commander is responsible for the safety and security of their men. The Commander bears responsibility for that. She? Instead ignored their repeated requests for help and for additional security. Because of HER - THEY are dead.

How many lives were lost in Iraq and how many generals went to jail? How many commanders? Now tell everyone how this one and this one only is different. Just yelling "Because" and acting hoity toity doesn't count.

Where are the Benghazi indictments?
The FBI's report will be all we need to end the Clinton's political careers in disgrace.
They ought to have spent a decade each in prison for their cocaine smuggling in AK.
The two little boys who saw too much and had to be murdered were only the beginning of the Clinton's murders. And ALL for political power.
And the fucking LIB scum bags will still carry Hillary's piss bucket for her.
Fucking amazing!

How tall are you?

Who was Secretary of State when thousands died needlessly in Iraq?

The Republicans exonerate Hillary Clinton.

To the RWnuts on USMB, that makes them accessories after the fact. This is funnier than birtherism.

Bntj47uCYAAM_oQ.jpg

Yep, that's about it. Why aren't NaziCons in prison?

There is no equivocation. In Iraq, they were under the Command and Control of the Army and the Joint Chiefs - NOT the Secretary of State. So, what EXACTLY is the point you are trying desperately (but failing miserably) to make?

WASHINGTON — An attorney for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted an image Tuesday accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of murder.

Donald Trump lawyer Michael D. Cohen tweeted the image of a joyful Clinton saying, “I presided over $6 billion lost at the State Department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records, and murdered an ambassador. Elect me!”

“This picture says it all!” Cohen said in the tweet.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She 'Murdered An Ambassador'

Damn, that is really sick. Republicans have no honor. Will Trump condemn this - or simply laugh about it?
Truth is like Hillary...a bitch.

There is no equivocation. In Iraq, they were under the Command and Control of the Army and the Joint Chiefs - NOT the Secretary of State. So, what EXACTLY is the point you are trying desperately (but failing miserably) to make?

So commanders and leaders are no longer responsible for deaths as long as they aren't Hillary Clinton. That's funny, good luck in explaining your duplicity.

How many lives were lost in Iraq and how many generals went to jail? How many commanders? Now tell everyone how this one and this one only is different. Just yelling "Because" and acting hoity toity doesn't count.

How many Democrats including Hillary herself voted for those lives to go and take out Saddam? Before you start your bullshit about specious accusations about Bush lied, why did Democrats choose to support him on the intelligence that their own had built up? They opposed Bush on everything else except that.

How many Democrats including Hillary herself voted for those lives to go and take out Saddam? Before you start your bullshit about specious accusations about Bush lied, why did Democrats choose to support him on the intelligence that their own had built up? They opposed Bush on everything else except that.

I asked how many generals went to jail under the standard set by RandallFlagg. What's your answer fun boy?

Forum List

Back