Trump leading in Wisconson, the media lies will not stop the voters

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Trump trails by 10, not leads by 10. Betting odds have Cruz at 90% chance of winning Wisconsin. Follow the money, not some one-off poll that fits your wishes.

• Banned
Trump trails by 10, not leads by 10. Betting odds have Cruz at 90% chance of winning Wisconsin. Follow the money, not some one-off poll that fits your wishes.
The media is lying, as no one wants Trump to be able to run and win the general election. Except for real Americans, like you will never be. We will know by this time tomorrow, and if Cruzzy wins, then Hillary is the next President.

cruz%20amp%20obama%20copy_zpszwwbxmp3.jpg

I'm sure he will be, although he might not make it alive if he doesn't do what the Mafia wants him to do...

what gives this some credibility is the fact that most of the polls are before the 30th of march...While this one is for the 1st through 3rd of April. During this time period Trump has been pounding this state with 7-8 campaign stops!

I believe only one other poll even over runs with this time period.

LOL. You Trumpettes will believe anything. Like I said, look at the betting odds. Trump has no chance in WI, and is falling way behind in California.
You can find a poll to say anything you want, but the money doesn't lie.

Trump's gaining ground and Wisconsin is not a winner take all state. Cruz is still gonna be way behind even if he wins Wisconsin. AND the fact that the media has been predicting a Cruz landslide, this will take any momentum away from him if his win is narrow.

what gives this some credibility is the fact that most of the polls are before the 30th of march...While this one is for the 1st through 3rd of April. During this time period Trump has been pounding this state with 7-8 campaign stops!

I believe only one other poll even over runs with this time period.
The local establishment, aka the talk radio circuit seems certain that Trump will go down in flames in Wisconsin.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

POLL SHOCK. Donald Trump Leads by 10 Points In Wisconsin. Trump Says He Will Win | RedState Trump is the nominee, there will be no brokered convention, because if the GOP does not nominate him they can not win and will be putting Hillary in the white house as Trump will run as an independent that will aid Hillary. If this happens blame the GOP, not Trump. The people are already wise to the media lies that have put Crudz in the lead.

Yawning

Do you think that Mrs. Tuzla Clinton in the WH is the goal of the establishment?

LOL. You Trumpettes will believe anything. Like I said, look at the betting odds. Trump has no chance in WI, and is falling way behind in California.
You can find a poll to say anything you want, but the money doesn't lie.

hang around so you can eat those words tomorrow.

POLL SHOCK. Donald Trump Leads by 10 Points In Wisconsin. Trump Says He Will Win | RedState Trump is the nominee, there will be no brokered convention, because if the GOP does not nominate him they can not win and will be putting Hillary in the white house as Trump will run as an independent that will aid Hillary. If this happens blame the GOP, not Trump. The people are already wise to the media lies that have put Crudz in the lead.

Yawning

ROFLMAO!

Trump 2016 "Nominate Me Or Else!"

Man, the destruction of the Republicrat Party is a hell of a lot more fun than I thought it would be .... I wonder if the Demopublicans can provide as much comedic value when they finally self immolate.

Forum List

Back