Trump Leads in All 5 Battleground States

I know nobody in Michigan is speaking out for Biden. This corrupt trial has only strengthened Trump's support

Estimates now sit at $150 MILLION DOLLARS poured in from all over the country after the phony guilty verdict was announced. Time to take back the country. :113:

Is it too soon to say whether or not his lead has increased since his verdict?

I think we need to give it at least a couple of weeks..

But be vigilant too in watching for Biden to wag the Ukraine dog. Even with Trump now, there's still no greater power than a war president.

That's encouraging for Trump's team but still doesn't translate into direct support in the election to come.

Watch out for Biden's war tactics. Perhaps Netanyahu's visit to America is the plan on how to bring the country together?
Would Biden even attempt to pull off something meaningful to his chances, against Russia?

Is it too soon to say whether or not his lead has increased since his verdict?

I think we need to give it at least a couple of weeks..

But be vigilant too in watching for Biden to wag the Ukraine dog. Even with Trump now, there's still no greater power than a war president.
The truth is out, can't put it back in the box.

Whatever happens from this point forward, the psychopaths in the Democratic party are responsible for it.

I know nobody in Michigan is speaking out for Biden. This corrupt trial has only strengthened Trump's support

Israel's violent slaughter has done a lot of damage to the Biden campaign but it will be interesting to see polls conducted after this weeks felony convictions, and all the upcoming felony convictions.

Last edited:
IMG_6903.jpeg

The truth is out, can't put it back in the box.

Whatever happens from this point forward, the psychopaths in the Democratic party are responsible for it.
I just think that the Dems can't risk Trump becoming the president and Biden still controls the military if he needs to depend on them. But that is only if Biden makes his approach to military assistance, to their powerful who aren't loyal to Trump.

I think that Trump has already far exceeded the grounds necessary for his arrest, in a normal democracy. Trump is only sitting on his power to bring about revolutionary actions.

Who is now America's government, Biden or Trump?
We're probably going to find out before the election.

Israel's violent slaughter has done a lot of damage to the Biden campaign but it will be interesting to see polls conducted after this weeks felony convictions, and all the upcoming felony convictions.
Trump’s approval shot up 6 points after the shamvictions..

Trump’s approval shot up 6 points after the shamvictions..
It's too soon to tell. Don't rely on the necessary propaganda to show that Trump gained with the guilty verdicts.

Not to suggest that it isn't true, but that it's almost certain to be propaganda spin only for now. Maybe as soon as a couple of weeks will tell?

It's too soon to tell. Don't rely on the necessary propaganda to show that Trump gained with the guilty verdicts.

Not to suggest that it isn't true, but that it's almost certain to be propaganda spin only for now. Maybe as soon as a couple of weeks will tell?
The poll done says you are wrong.

Trump wants peace.

Because peace is good for business.

Trump is the only president in 80 years who didn't start a foreign war.

And Abraham Accords, remember?
But can you condemn Biden's/America's war against Russia?

In any case, you've aired America's dirty laundry for the past 80 years.

Forum List

Back