Trump Legal Team Cuts Ties With Sidney - Is George Soros To Blame??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018

"The Trump campaign’s legal team has moved to distance itself from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous few days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the election voting process, unspooled complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” lawsuit. “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement on Sunday."

If you Trump sycophants were wondering why didn't the Trump legal team release the Kracken and drop all of this history changing evidence in their biblical lawsuit -- maybe its because George Soros forced the Trump campaign to cut ties with Sidney...Perhaps Soros had "kompramat" on Sidney and Trump brilliantly figured it out and took action....

Or.....maybe this move is just Trump playing 8-D chess -- and in reality he is ordering Sidney to go rogue and perhaps bring Biden and Obama up on charges in a military court for Benghazi (both of which were real theories pushed by the Trumpers on Parler....Parler is so adorable)....

Bottom line is.....don't you Trumpers get tired of building up praise and worship around folks like Sidney Powell, whom I've seen Trumpers claiming should be the new attorney general and even possibly run for president in 2024 -- only for Trump to kick her under the bus once she was no longer useful to him??

"The Trump campaign’s legal team has moved to distance itself from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous few days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the election voting process, unspooled complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” lawsuit. “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement on Sunday."

If you Trump sycophants were wondering why didn't the Trump legal team release the Kracken and drop all of this history changing evidence in their biblical lawsuit -- maybe its because George Soros forced the Trump campaign to cut ties with Sidney...Perhaps Soros had "kompramat" on Sidney and Trump brilliantly figured it out and took action....

Or.....maybe this move is just Trump playing 8-D chess -- and in reality he is ordering Sidney to go rogue and perhaps bring Biden and Obama up on charges in a military court for Benghazi (both of which were real theories pushed by the Trumpers on Parler....Parler is so adorable)....

Bottom line is.....don't you Trumpers get tired of building up praise and worship around folks like Sidney Powell, whom I've seen Trumpers claiming should be the new attorney general and even possibly run for president in 2024 -- only for Trump to kick her under the bus once she was no longer useful to him??
Reading the story by the Guardian in your link I see that the liberal media continues to spread lies that you gleefully repeat

the judge that threw out the case mentioned by the Guardian IS NOT A REPUBLICAN as the limey reporter claims

I repeat, not a republican

Last edited:

Reading the story by the Guardian in your link I see that the liberal media continues to spread lies that you gleefully repeat

the judge that threw out the case mentioned by the Guardian IS NOT A REPUBLICAN as the limey reporter claims

Sorry, but that link says nothing about his political party.

He was an official in the Republican Party, worked with the federalist society and the NRA. Does that not sound like a Republican?

Sidney Powell got booted........

I noticed you avoid that...

is that how you Trumpers cope with reality?? Find goofy shit to whine about in order to ignore the obvious?

You are completely delusional----
Powell doesn't have the power (not working for the government and all) to bring Soros or Obama up on charges. Geebus, she isn't a DA who files crimial charges which says a lot about you.

Soros is an evil psychopath motivated by greed and out to get the US for taking out the nazis in WW2 but I doubt he has any sway over Trump.

Sorry, but that link says nothing about his political party.

He was an official in the Republican Party, worked with the federalist society and the NRA. Does that not sound like a Republican?
No.

now prove it.

Release the Crazy.jpg

You are completely delusional----
Powell doesn't have the power (not working for the government and all) to bring Soros or Obama up on charges. Geebus, she isn't a DA who files crimial charges which says a lot about you.

Soros is an evil psychopath motivated by greed and out to get the US for taking out the nazis in WW2 but I doubt he has any sway over Trump.
but you believed she had the legal power to overturn the elections tho??

And you call me delusional??

Bawahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahah

By the way....does Jared and Trump still owe Soros money??

By the way....I wonder how quick Jenna Ellis will switch back to 2016 Jenna Ellis when she can no longer ride Trump's coat tails??

Screenshot_20201122-073955_Twitter[1].jpg

Brann is nominally a republican but he’s not a very fair minded man

he gave the trump attorney just 24 hours to prepare a case and then threw the case out on the grounds that not enough evidence was presented

Scaringi filed a request to delay the hearing, noting its complexity, his status as new to the case and recent turnover in the Trump legal team.

“Having only been retained today, Plaintiffs’ new counsel need additional time to adequately prepare this case for the upcoming oral argument and evidentiary hearing,” Scaringi wrote in a court filing.

he gave the trump attorney just 24 hours to prepare a case and then threw the case out on the grounds that not enough evidence was presented

Scaringi filed a request to delay the hearing, noting its complexity, his status as new to the case and recent turnover in the Trump legal team.

“Having only been retained today, Plaintiffs’ new counsel need additional time to adequately prepare this case for the upcoming oral argument and evidentiary hearing,” Scaringi wrote in a court filing.

Yeah, because that didn't happen in the other 33 cases Trump has lost.

How about Judge Grimberg...he threw out Trump's bullshit lawsuit in Georgia...Grimberg was appointed by Trump just last year...what's the excuse now?? He was a deep state plant who tricked Trump??

By the way....the Trump lawyer who had his lawsuit thown out by Grimberg is the same guy urging republican voters not to vote republican in the GA senate races......bawahahaha...trumpers are pathetic..

Engpc9iW4AAe3bp.png

Forum List

Back