Trump Lie That Should Scare You-Make Putin Cheer- Slash National Security Budget

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
The often overlooked crisis zone where US and Russia could find themselves in dangerous altercations is the Arctic where large oil deposits are being sought by both Russia and western countries, including the US. The US Coast Guard plays an important mission in the Arctic. They provide ice-breakers that clear shipping channels.

While Trump promised to increase the size of the US military in his address to the joint session of Congress and other speeches, he failed to admit that his defense budget, actually slashes spending for the Coast Gaurd. "Robbing Peter to pay Paul" as the old saying goes.

Of all the lies told by trump, playing the public like this is probably the most dangerous one.

www.businessinsider.com/trumps-budget-slash-coast-guard-2017-3

Note that the newest ice-breaker, already in production, will be halted and canceled. Putin has to be smiling about that.

No amount of liberal fear mongering will get me to vote for a Democrat candidate. Try telling me why I should vote for your candidate instead of telling me why I should be scared of Trump.

The often overlooked crisis zone where US and Russia could find themselves in dangerous altercations is the Arctic where large oil deposits are being sought by both Russia and western countries, including the US. The US Coast Guard plays an important mission in the Arctic. They provide ice-breakers that clear shipping channels.

While Trump promised to increase the size of the US military in his address to the joint session of Congress and other speeches, he failed to admit that his defense budget, actually slashes spending for the Coast Gaurd. "Robbing Peter to pay Paul" as the old saying goes.

Of all the lies told by trump, playing the public like this is probably the most dangerous one.

Note that the newest ice-breaker, already in production, will be halted and canceled. Putin has to be smiling about that.
Believing anything on the internet. Now who could argue with that?

No amount of liberal fear mongering will get me to vote for a Democrat candidate. Try telling me why I should vote for your candidate instead of telling me why I should be scared of Trump.

How about instead you just vote for a better qualified Republican candidate? :terror:

Nowhere in the OP are suggestions or demands that you vote for anyone. Is there anything in the OP that you find inaccurate in any way?

You just posted a thread that prefaces itself with, "According to this website..."

Come on Mike. At least be consistent.

How about instead you just vote for a better qualified Republican candidate? :terror:

Sure, if Rand Paul gets the nomination. Otherwise, I go back to voting libertarian.

You just posted a thread that prefaces itself with, "According to this website..."

I am consistent. When I post "According to this website..." that would tell a normal person that I do not necessarily believe it.

There were and are many sources for this story. I chose Business Insider because it is an objective source that business people rely on for its objectivity. Do you deny the accuracy of their reporting on this story? What don't you believe about it?

I am consistent. When I post "According to this website..." that would tell a normal person that I do not necessarily believe it.

If you don't necessarily believe it then why post it without getting information from somewhere else to corroborate it? If a journalist does that, Trumpbots label it fake news.

Oh stop crying. The only thing that really bothers you is that it may be true. And if true, you will still deny it. So, who cares what you think of what I posted?

Maybe you can explain why you voted for the biggest liar in american political history

Maybe you can explain why you voted for the biggest liar in american political history

I don't have to explain my vote to anyone. I don't answer to you or anyone else.

No explanation will satisfy you. If anyone posts an explanation when the likes of you asks for it, all you do then is attack that person.

I don't have to explain my vote to anyone. I don't answer to you or anyone else.
Don't ever belittle another Presidency after supporting this failure

No explanation will satisfy you. If anyone posts an explanation when the likes of you asks for it, all you do then is attack that person.
I am just trying to figure out why anyone would support a candidate who has no phyucking idea what he is doing, and continues to lie constantly

I am just trying to figure out why anyone would support a candidate who has no phyucking idea what he is doing, and continues to lie constantly
No one would. The fact that you post the same lies day in and day out is more than enough to see that you're a shill with an agenda and should be mostly ignored. You and others like you cannot show any proof to back up your lies.

Oh stop crying. The only thing that really bothers you is that it may be true. And if true, you will still deny it. So, who cares what you think of what I posted?

"It may be true..." :lmao:

You must have a degree from Trump University.

Forum List

Back