Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, in 10 minutes of TV this morning, there are multiple accounts of the liberal media defending MS13 being called animals. Not sure how anyone can say the left is not defending the animals

-Geaux

You are not as stupid as you are pretending to be. What’s it like to be forced to dumb down in order to make the argument that you wish to make? Is it boring? Or do you get a kick out of it?

Not sure how your comment addresses the post. Careful, mods are actively deleting post which have nothing to do with the thread. My comments were how the left wing media is defending MS-13 this morning. Those are facts

-Geaux

Strange, in 10 minutes of TV this morning, there are multiple accounts of the liberal media defending MS13 being called animals. Not sure how anyone can say the left is not defending the animals

-Geaux

You are not as stupid as you are pretending to be. What’s it like to be forced to dumb down in order to make the argument that you wish to make? Is it boring? Or do you get a kick out of it?

Not sure how your comment addresses the post. Careful, mods are actively deleting post which have nothing to do with the thread. My comments were how the left wing media is defending MS-13 this morning. Those are facts

-Geaux

They are doing no such thing. They are clearly stating that MS 13 are a violent gang with members who deserve our scorn. They are not defending MS 13. They are commenting on Trumps penchant for connecting all immigrants with the violent acts of a few. You know this. But you pretend not to so you can get pats on the back from your retarded pals.

You should stop being a bitch regarding mod action in the forum. That’s a no-no.

-Geaux

-Geaux

They are doing no such thing. They are clearly stating that MS 13 are a violent gang with members who deserve our scorn. They are not defending MS 13. They are commenting on Trumps penchant for connecting all immigrants with the violent acts of a few. You know this. But you pretend not to so you can get pats on the back from your retarded pals.

You should stop being a bitch regarding mod action in the forum. That’s a no-no.

Nope. They are defending MS-13 being called animals. And I'm not bitching about the mods, but only cautioned you regarding the rules

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Nope. They are defending MS-13 being called animals. And I'm not bitching about the mods, but only cautioned you regarding the rules

-Geaux

You can repeat that claim as much as you like. But it is still a lie.

Post a link of someone defending MS13.

You can’t. Nobody is defending MS 13.

And I don’t need a caution...which was actually a threat. Just push the report button and let your bitch flag fly.

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.

The left isn’t “defending MS13”. They’re attacking the lies and fear mongering by the Trump Administration around immigration issues.

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.

The left isn’t “defending MS13”. They’re attacking the lies and fear mongering by the Trump Administration around immigration issues.

LMAO- When Pelosi, Coumo, and others say that MS-13 are 'people' and not animals, that is called 'defending' MS-13.

-Geaux

LMAO- When Pelosi, Coumo, and others say that MS-13 are 'people' and not animals, that is called 'defending' MS-13.

-Geaux

It is?

Let me try that.

Donald Trump is a person. He is not an animal.

Am I now a person who defends Trump?

Idiot.

26904235_399189313836878_5142337383044239841_n.jpg

Do you support mass deportations of ALL MS 13 members and all their associates?

I've asked several libs. SO far, not one answer.

Yes. Now you've been answered.

That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.

That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.
No one is defending them. Your delusions are your problem.

That's one. Thank you.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.

That's one. Thank you.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

THat that is not part of their goal of Amnesty?

LOLOL

Which is a total LIE by the Democrats, and their lapdog Media. He did not call Illegal Aliens (they're not immigrants, btw) animals. He called a violent, gang, MS-13 animals. Which is the truth.

Stop lying. Until you do you have no credibility. You're hero, Mueller, is a criminal so that kills any credibility you have.

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

It does nothing with my true claim.

If we deport all the one's here illegally and deport the ones that have legal status by revoking their citizenship, gained though lying, and imprison large percentages of their actual citizen members,

we can end them as a group.

That is what the Left is fighting against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back