Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/
That MS-13 are lower than animals is a given. There is a reason that even you probably flush your toilet, if you have one.

That's moronic. That's like saying let's end all drug use, but when someone points out that's not possible, some idiot accuses that person of defending drug use.

what can you do..? i don't think too many rethuglicans ever received mensa club invitations. :laugh:

Last edited:
No one is defending them. Your delusions are your problem.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.
Show me where he called all illegals animals?
He didn't even say he was referring to MS-13. Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought that up after Trump already made the comments. Unless you have proof of the contrary.

Good lord.
"One of them, Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, spoke about the limits of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's power.
""There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it," she told the president."

"Trump responded directly to what Mims had just said.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country," he said. "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy."

Trump's only mistake in the MS-13 'controversy' was giving animals a worse rap than they deserve

"Lefty's" get more stupid every day.
"THE PRESIDENT: And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together. It’s so ridiculous. The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous. We’ll take care of it, Margaret. We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

The dumbest laws — as I said before, the dumbest laws on immigration in the world. So we’re going to take care of it, Margaret. We’ll get it done. We’re going to ask that man right there, because that man can do it. (Laughter.) Right now he’s the most important man in the room. Kevin can do it."

Although I don't totally disagree with you, it's not that clear who he's talking about. Mims is talking about one particular person, Trump is talking about an unspecified group of people.

Trump said "people coming into the country", not "MS-13 members coming into the country".

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.
He didn't even say he was referring to MS-13. Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought that up after Trump already made the comments. Unless you have proof of the contrary.

Good lord.
"One of them, Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, spoke about the limits of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's power.
""There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it," she told the president."

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country," he said. "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy."

Trump's only mistake in the MS-13 'controversy' was giving animals a worse rap than they deserve

"THE PRESIDENT: And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together. It’s so ridiculous. The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous. We’ll take care of it, Margaret. We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

The dumbest laws — as I said before, the dumbest laws on immigration in the world. So we’re going to take care of it, Margaret. We’ll get it done. We’re going to ask that man right there, because that man can do it. (Laughter.) Right now he’s the most important man in the room. Kevin can do it."

Although I don't totally disagree with you, it's not that clear who he's talking about. Mims is talking about one particular person, Trump is talking about an unspecified group of people.

Trump said "people coming into the country", not "MS-13 members coming into the country".

Your lack of reading comprehension is duly noted. MS-13 was the context of his remarks as he responded to what the lady had said, MS-13 folks ae flooding into the country. Go back to school son.

this ^ is not how presidents/dignified diplomats are supposed to speak!

LOLOL

Good lord.

Your lack of reading comprehension is duly noted. MS-13 was the context of his remarks as he responded to what the lady had said, MS-13 folks ae flooding into the country. Go back to school son.
If there are so many MS-13 members, they should let the Mexicans free because they are not MS-13 members.

MS-13 is a gang born on U.S. soil, comprised of anti-Mexican Hispanics.

Good lord.

If there are so many MS-13 members, they should let the Mexicans free because they are not MS-13 members.

who came into our country illegally, back in the 70s. They are still illegal. and they are still hispanic. so still not understanding what you're trying to say.

Good lord.

who came into our country illegally, back in the 70s. They are still illegal. and they are still hispanic. so still not understanding what you're trying to say.
Many of them came legally, they came with their parents and joined the gang in the US.

Salvadoran Immigrants in the United States

this ^ is not how presidents/dignified diplomats are supposed to speak!

LOL. You probably don't like the way he pisses either.

Good lord.

Deflection. Trump's response as YOUR post clearly shows was in the context of MS-13. I fully support any Mexican who wants to come here legally.

Good lord.

Many of them came legally, they came with their parents and joined the gang in the US.

well that is the misconception, they came in illegally with their parents who came in illegally. We already know this.

Good lord.

Liars like yourself like to think nobody reads their sources. NOTHING in your "source" talks about MS-13.

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/

STFU already. Fucking liberals and your propaganda telling us down is up, I'm tired of it. "Trump said rapists are animals, he's a bad man"..."Defend the animal". SO PATHETIC.

If anyone should be insulted it's the animals. MS-13 is equal or less staving rats.

Liberals defend gangs like MS-13 because they they think it means more dead white Americans and that's what they want.

What a bizarre, sickening OP. So Obama deported more MS-13 gang members than Trump?! Well, uh, Obama had 8 years--Trump has been in office only 17 months.

MS-13 is still a serious problem, and in some cases sanctuary cities have prevented federal agents from apprehending them.

What a bizarre, sickening OP. So Obama deported more MS-13 gang members than Trump?! Well, uh, Obama had 8 years--Trump has been in office only 17 months.

MS-13 is still a serious problem, and in some cases sanctuary cities have prevented federal agents from apprehending them.

Yeah? How many cases. Sounds very serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back