Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is defending them. Your delusions are your problem.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

THat that is not part of their goal of Amnesty?
MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

It does nothing with my true claim.

If we deport all the one's here illegally and deport the ones that have legal status by revoking their citizenship, gained though lying, and imprison large percentages of their actual citizen members,

we can end them as a group.

That is what the Left is fighting against.
That's moronic. That's like saying let's end all drug use, but when someone points out that's not possible, some idiot accuses that person of defending drug use.

What your pipe dreams miss, is that many of those gang members are natural born citizens, who cannot be deported. And for the ones who became naturalized, there are only a few exceptions allowing for denaturalization. The only ones who could even be considered would have to be naturalized citizens whom the government can prove joined MS-13 within five years of becoming a citizen.

Again, the best solution for those who can't be deported is to lock them up.

And I still have not seen anyone here defending them.

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/
yeah from the people who misquote him to change the meaning of his words......you know these people are full of shit.

buckeye45_73

And I'm sure you are more than willing to post those "misquotes".

Right?

LOL

Seriously, that is really lame.

He tells more than 5 lies every single day and you actually think he's being misquoted?

Okay, only fair to give you a chance to prove it. Go for it. (**wink**wink**)
Maybe pay attention......learn the subject...they misquote him all the time

A couple
Russia had her emails (it was a joke)
He wanted gun owners to kill Hilary Clinton (he never said that and it was a misquote from another joke)
the shit hole comment
and now this the animals comment

Trump blames media for 'purposely' reporting his 'animals' comment incorrectly

And how do we know Trump is right???

Brace yourself.....you won't believe this....but............CNN has backed him up.....

Media outlets take Trump out of context to suggest he called undocumented immigrants 'animals'

so I was right, you were wrong...again....

You really have a horrible ability of not learning or getting facts.

they are scum of the earth, nothing less

If that guy put on a MAGA hat and held up a sign that said MS13 For Trump, you’d invite him over for tea.
Propjection, that's what you guys do. you guys love anyone anti American and criminal. Terrorists, gang members, I mean are there any people on Earth that you think should be gotten rid of, except for those evil babies that prevent sluts from going to the club?

Strange, in 10 minutes of TV this morning, there are multiple accounts of the liberal media defending MS13 being called animals. Not sure how anyone can say the left is not defending the animals

-Geaux

You are not as stupid as you are pretending to be. What’s it like to be forced to dumb down in order to make the argument that you wish to make? Is it boring? Or do you get a kick out of it?

Not sure how your comment addresses the post. Careful, mods are actively deleting post which have nothing to do with the thread. My comments were how the left wing media is defending MS-13 this morning. Those are facts

-Geaux

They are doing no such thing. They are clearly stating that MS 13 are a violent gang with members who deserve our scorn. They are not defending MS 13. They are commenting on Trumps penchant for connecting all immigrants with the violent acts of a few. You know this. But you pretend not to so you can get pats on the back from your retarded pals.

You should stop being a bitch regarding mod action in the forum. That’s a no-no.
He stated MS 13, equating them to all immigrants is what you are doing, not Trump

Do you support mass deportations of ALL MS 13 members and all their associates?

I've asked several libs. SO far, not one answer.
Yes. Now you've been answered.

That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.
Show me where he called all illegals animals?

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/

What the fuck, now you are defending gang bangers??

How did RWNJs get so damn dumb?

I posted where they came from.

That's it.
That's all.
Nothing more.

But you really think that is "defending" them?

My driveway is smarter than you are.

Of course you where defending them, that's why you had to make another thread in the bad lands to spin it...

Duh...

That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.

LOLOL

Sorry, dumbfuck, I don't entertain rightard delusions. Next time, try reading for comprehension...

Faun: "Now while I don't believe he did..."

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

Sorry, dumbfuck, I don't entertain rightard delusions. Next time, try reading for comprehension...

great, then make fun of the people that believe he did
Either they are spreading these lies aka the media
or they believe in these bullshit lying sources aka your fellow commies

Just another way Trump is trying to get us to fear Mexicans

Do liberals just keep getting dumber by the day?
Y’all take Iran over America
Y’all are implying that MS13 is a peaceful group, just because you don’t like Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just another way Trump is trying to get us to fear Mexicans
not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.

Does it matter where they come from, Trumps getting all gangs out, us Trumpsters don’t care if he calls them ILLEGAL CRIMINALS.
And some of y’all are defending them, sad

LOLOL

great, then make fun of the people that believe he did
Either they are spreading these lies aka the media
or they believe in these bullshit lying sources aka your fellow commies
Making fun of retards on the right keeps me busy enough. I don't have time to do that to those on the left too. That's your job. And based on you challenging me to show you where Trump called illegals, "animal," when I said I didn't believe he did, indicates you suck at that job.

MS-13 may be from El Salvador, but the come in illegally through Mexico. That's where they need to be stopped. They are extremely violent, and kill for street cred, as well as drugs, and other reasons. They are proud of killing to get their jollies. Yes, they are animals.

NOT FROM El Salvador.

They DO NOT COME THROUGH MEXICO.

READ.

Sheesh. I give up.

Did they jump over Mexico

I'd be fine if Trump ordered all MS-13 members be hunted down and either deported or terminated. I never invited them to my country. They shouldn't be here. Period, end of story.

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

He didn't even say he was referring to MS-13. Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought that up after Trump already made the comments. Unless you have proof of the contrary.

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

He didn't even say he was referring to MS-13. Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought that up after Trump already made the comments. Unless you have proof of the contrary.

Good lord.
"One of them, Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, spoke about the limits of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's power.
""There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it," she told the president."

"Trump responded directly to what Mims had just said.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country," he said. "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy."

Trump's only mistake in the MS-13 'controversy' was giving animals a worse rap than they deserve

"Lefty's" get more stupid every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back