Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.
No one is defending them. Your delusions are your problem.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.
Show me where he called all illegals animals?
He didn't even say he was referring to MS-13. Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought that up after Trump already made the comments. Unless you have proof of the contrary.

no he did.....you really suck the media cock.
someone brought up ms13, he said they were animals. try getting facts, not bullshit from msnbc.

No surprise that he lied about this too. Has he ever told the truth about anything? Finally today, listening to his "animals" and that they're coming 'in record numbers' lie, I decided to post the facts.

No record numbers. Obama deported more than trump so that's another trump lie.

Also, RWs here have posted about MS-13 coming FROM other countries. They're wrong/lied as well.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Made in the USA: The Real History of the MS-13 Gang Trump Talked About in State of the Union | Democracy Now!

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/02/11/what-is-ms-13/
Obama changed how deportations were counted to inflate numbers. Stop peddling bull shit.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

THat that is not part of their goal of Amnesty?
MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

It does nothing with my true claim.

If we deport all the one's here illegally and deport the ones that have legal status by revoking their citizenship, gained though lying, and imprison large percentages of their actual citizen members,

we can end them as a group.

That is what the Left is fighting against.
That's moronic. That's like saying let's end all drug use, but when someone points out that's not possible, some idiot accuses that person of defending drug use.

Except that for decades, people who raise the points, or similar points, to yours, their alternative, which they have made national policy for decades, is basically inaction.

NOte even in your analogy, you say nothing like, and instead work realistically to reduce drug use".

Because that has not what we have been doing. We have been doing nothing because doing something is politically hard.

What your pipe dreams miss, is that many of those gang members are natural born citizens, who cannot be deported. And for the ones who became naturalized, there are only a few exceptions allowing for denaturalization. The only ones who could even be considered would have to be naturalized citizens whom the government can prove joined MS-13 within five years of becoming a citizen.

1. THe majority, last I heard, are/were illegals. DEPORT them all, and the gang is vastly weakened, are reduced.

2. The naturalized citizens? I bet that a very good percentage of them were members when they were naturalized, or within that 5 year period. That another massive blow to an already weakened gang (assuming we did/ are doing number 1.

3. IT IS INSANE that that is not the national consensus and is even a matter of debate.

Again, the best solution for those who can't be deported is to lock them up.

And I still have not seen anyone here defending them.

A counter attack is a form of defense.

Attacking Trump, for attacking ms-13, and thus attempting to weaken or stop his attacks on MS 13, is defending MS 13.

LOLOL

He didn't even say he was referring to MS-13. Sarah Huckabee Sanders brought that up after Trump already made the comments. Unless you have proof of the contrary.

Good lord.
"One of them, Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, spoke about the limits of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's power.
""There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it," she told the president."

"Trump responded directly to what Mims had just said.

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country," he said. "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy."

Trump's only mistake in the MS-13 'controversy' was giving animals a worse rap than they deserve

"Lefty's" get more stupid every day.
"THE PRESIDENT: And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together. It’s so ridiculous. The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous. We’ll take care of it, Margaret. We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

The dumbest laws — as I said before, the dumbest laws on immigration in the world. So we’re going to take care of it, Margaret. We’ll get it done. We’re going to ask that man right there, because that man can do it. (Laughter.) Right now he’s the most important man in the room. Kevin can do it."

Although I don't totally disagree with you, it's not that clear who he's talking about. Mims is talking about one particular person, Trump is talking about an unspecified group of people.

Trump said "people coming into the country", not "MS-13 members coming into the country".

Considering the context, he was at least referring to the illegals that are being deported and are "bad".

You could argue that he might not have SOLELY been referring to ms 13.

No reasonable person could take that to be a blanket smear of ALL illegals.

Anyone that is aware of the complete exchange, and claims it was, is a race baiting liar.

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.
Ideology over country. Any excuse to attack.

The left is not defending MS13.

If you were honest and wanted to have a mature, adult discussion, you would clearly state that fact.

You wouldn't know honest if it bit you in the ass....

The left is clearly defending ms13…..

Trump called them animals and the

Lying left wing media as usual lied

and twisted what he said.

Then on every channel you see lefties talking

about how evil Trump is for stating a fact.

We all know you lefties want to expand your base,

be it felons or gang bangers.

We all know you will lie cheat and steal for votes…

We all know why you oppose voter id’s….

You are all vile vulgar organisms….

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.
Ideology over country. Any excuse to attack.

The left is not defending MS13.

If you were honest and wanted to have a mature, adult discussion, you would clearly state that fact.

You wouldn't know honest if it bit you in the ass....

The left is clearly defending ms13…..

Trump called them animals and the

Lying left wing media as usual lied

and twisted what he said.

Then on every channel you see lefties talking

about how evil Trump is for stating a fact.

We all know you lefties want to expand your base,

be it felons or gang bangers.

We all know you will lie cheat and steal for votes…

We all know why you oppose voter id’s….

You are all vile vulgar organisms….

OK. That was calm. Well done.

LOLOL

Well you just keep lying Fawn. Remind America of the contempt you have for the truth and for them. Keep it fresh that the NY Times, Amazon.Com Post, and CNN are shameless fucking liars who can never be trusted, who spew hatred against anyone marked as an enemy of the party..

Remember, you mindless fucks spewed this lie right on the heels of your pro-terrorism lies that the mean ol' JOOOOOOOOOOOS were shooting those cuddly Hamas terrorists you so love.

Hamas%20News%20600%20LI20180517030837.jpg

You just make sure America understands what complete gutter scum you are. :thup:

LINK???

Stupid RWNJs can't read.

I have never seen anyone defend ms 13.
This thread

Trump calls MS13 animals for hacking people to death with machetes and raping young girls. Pelosi defends MS13 by saying hey we are all god's children. The contrast between President Trump and filth Dem's could not be more clear.

Yes. Now you've been answered.

That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.

LOLOL

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

THat that is not part of their goal of Amnesty?

Fawn, like all of the Bolsheviks seeks mayhem. MS-13 serves the goal of the democrats to destabilize civil society. The left seeks to sew violent anarchy so that people will demand order, which the Stalinist democrats will offer in the form of a totalitarian dictatorship.

Fawn is following the playbook of Vlad Lenin. The democrats are engaged in a prototypical Communist revolution.

What the democrats want is the end of self-government, the end of civil rights, the supreme state that rules without any challenge.

What Fawn seeks is to recreate the old Soviet state on American soil. It's what the democrat party works unceasingly toward.

MS-13 will remain here even if we deport all of the ones here illegally because many of them are citizens who can't be deported. The best we can do is to lock them up.

Now what does that have to do with you falsely claiming that some are defending MS-13?

No doubt you democrats will do everything you can to support and protect MS-13, to fund them if you can pull it off.

Trump calls MS13 animals for hacking people to death with machetes and raping young girls. Pelosi defends MS13 by saying hey we are all god's children. The contrast between President Trump and filth Dem's could not be more clear.

Last week the filthy scum animals known as democrats were defending and praising Hamas terrorists for attacking Israel.

The democrats have long yearned for ISIS or Al Qaeda to be on American soil and have diligently worked to import as many Muslim terrorists as they can. But it is a slow process and heavily resisted by the normals.

MS-13 are domestic terrorists, they are a "Hamas" or "ISIS" on American soil, the kind of people the democrats love. This is the group the democrats can really get behind

The filthy lying fucks over at the NY Times will soon be running dozens of articles about the plight of the downtrodden MS-13 refugees who suffer under American occupation in cities like Los Angeles, how police unfairly and brutally oppress these kind and generous people just because of cultural expressions like face tattoos.

Count on it.

That's one. Thank you.

LOLOL

I win, the remark is around the 2 min......

LOLOL

Sorry, dumbfuck, I don't entertain rightard delusions. Next time, try reading for comprehension...

Faun: "Now while I don't believe he did..."
great, then make fun of the people that believe he did
Either they are spreading these lies aka the media
or they believe in these bullshit lying sources aka your fellow commies
Making fun of retards on the right keeps me busy enough. I don't have time to do that to those on the left too. That's your job. And based on you challenging me to show you where Trump called illegals, "animal," when I said I didn't believe he did, indicates you suck at that job.
I get it, calling people on the left retarded would take the rest of your life.

LOLOL

Good lord.
"One of them, Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, spoke about the limits of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's power.
""There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don't reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it," she told the president."

"We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we're stopping a lot of them — but we're taking people out of the country," he said. "You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy."

Trump's only mistake in the MS-13 'controversy' was giving animals a worse rap than they deserve

"THE PRESIDENT: And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together. It’s so ridiculous. The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous. We’ll take care of it, Margaret. We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

The dumbest laws — as I said before, the dumbest laws on immigration in the world. So we’re going to take care of it, Margaret. We’ll get it done. We’re going to ask that man right there, because that man can do it. (Laughter.) Right now he’s the most important man in the room. Kevin can do it."

Although I don't totally disagree with you, it's not that clear who he's talking about. Mims is talking about one particular person, Trump is talking about an unspecified group of people.

Trump said "people coming into the country", not "MS-13 members coming into the country".

Sure it is, she brought up MS 13, and he said they aren't people, only lefties would make it out to be that....and it's funny how none of the media, except CNN even put any of it into context.....the left is so disgusting........I'm so glad Trump pisses them off.........I cant wait to vote for him again!

Good lord.

Your lack of reading comprehension is duly noted. MS-13 was the context of his remarks as he responded to what the lady had said, MS-13 folks ae flooding into the country. Go back to school son.
If there are so many MS-13 members, they should let the Mexicans free because they are not MS-13 members.

MS-13 is a gang born on U.S. soil, comprised of anti-Mexican Hispanics.

that's retarded, the MS13 members should be killed, and that has nothing to do with the rest of the illegals, which should be kicked out......learn to play by the rules.......we don't want those that don't.

Just another way Trump is trying to get us to fear Mexicans
not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.
--------------------------------- aw mexicans , salvadorans or belizians or guats . All third world sh1thole dwellers invading the USA . Not much difference between them is there Siete ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back