Trump LIED about number of deplorables at his rally

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He's done it yet again. Its not just the size of his "hands" he lies about.
Once again, he has lied about the size of the crowd who came to see him. Here's the crowd they said they got -

hap2d47z1bqrzxstfrio.jpg

Here's the crowd they actually had-

yskxkafrhsol89kms9gv.jpg

The photo, taken at a September 14, 2015 rally in Dallas, has been carefully cropped to cut out the “American Airlines Center” logo and the retired Dallas Stars jerseys hanging in the rafters...

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban called Trump out on the lie

That's okay though. The deplorables know he lies and they just don't care. They also know he called them idiots and they don't mind that a bit either.

Gullible RWNJ traitors. All they care about is that he loves Putin and Putin loves him.

If we keep these ad hom's going about so called lying then a lot of bandwidth is going to be wasted.

Bring on the debates !!

Here's a panorama shot of the Pensacola rally. Over 15,000 people attended.

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

trump-rally-pensacola-5.jpg

With attendance like that, you don't need to lie. Eric Trump used the wrong photo, that's it. You on the other hand used a cropped photo of only a small segment of the northeastern end of the Pensacola Bay Center where the actual rally was held, which at capacity would hold 12,000 people. Including standing room only (3,000 people), that's 15,000 who came to see Trump.

You're a terrible liar, Luddly.

Last edited:
Cr3hFXqVUAA5G9f.jpg

Hey Nutly Leadite, See the partition they are closing, so the emptiness doesn't look so bad? I think those people on the right, in white were required to be there. They are the church choir. Much more of this and she'll be holding her rallies in truck stop bathrooms and county fairs..

Cr3hFXqVUAA5G9f.jpg

Hey Nutly Leadite, See the partition they are closing, so the emptiness doesn't look so bad? I think those people on the right, in white were required to be there. They are the church choir. Much more of this and she'll be holding her rallies in truck stop bathrooms and county fairs..

As soon as we start deciding the presidency by attendance at rallys, T-rump might have a chance. For now we use the EC, and that's not looking too good for T-rump.

I'd rather someone fib about rallies than someone that lied about a guy being dragged thru the streets and tortured with a cow prod in the genitals. You?

Correct, rally attendance does not equate to electoral votes. It is a stunning indication of the enthusiasm that exists for Trump and the stunning lack of enthusiasm that exists for Clinton.

Yet Hillary got 2.8 million more primary votes than Trump did. 16.8 million to 14 million. Sounds like enthusiasm to me.

I'd rather someone fib about rallies than someone that lied about a guy being dragged thru the streets and tortured with a cow prod in the genitals. You?

I agree. The tragedy in Benghazi was bad enough. All the lies the right added about him being raped and drug through the streets were deplorable.

Correct, rally attendance does not equate to electoral votes. It is a stunning indication of the enthusiasm that exists for Trump and the stunning lack of enthusiasm that exists for Clinton.

Yet Hillary got 2.8 million more primary votes than Trump did. 16.8 million to 14 million. Sounds like enthusiasm to me.
Hillary will get the votes of all the useful idiots that have been brainwashed to vote for the Democrat...no matter who it may be. These useful idiots do not care that she is the most despicable, lying, corrupt, murderous bitch that has come along in centuries. They are just voting for the sorry-assed Democrat that the ruling elite thinks should be in the Commander's chair when the ship sinks.

Hillary Clinton is a complete fraud and has no experience whatsoever at being honest. I will be extremely jubilant upon hearing authentic reports of her death, no matter the cause.

Hillary%20Hits%20the%20Spot.png

I truly don't get the blindness of following a party instead of the person belonging to the party. Sometimes, the apple has to be removed from the barrel. Not kept in there because its an apple, but because it is a rotten one and will spoil the rest of the apples. Why cannot people see this?

Nice try.

You have to consider that Trump had 17 other guys to compete with for votes. Hillary had essentially one.

I'll do this in console to make this easier to understand.

In 2008, 19,214,513 Republicans voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 31,108,968 Republicans voted in their primaries.

= +11,894,455 (62% increase in turnout)

In 2008, 38,111,341 Democrats voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 29,939,251 Democrats voted in their primaries.

= -8,172,090 (21% decrease in turnout)

Moreover,

Hillary got 17,493,836 votes in 2008 (and lost to Obama)
Hillary got 15,899,116 votes in 2016 (and beat Sanders)

= -1,594,720 (9.1% decrease from 2008)

DTrump got 14,015,993 votes in 2016 (beat Cruz)
McCain got 09,902,797 votes in 2008 (beat Huckabee)

= +4,113,196 (70.6% increase from 2008)

Looks like to me Republicans are far more enthusiastic.

Math.

Last edited:

Hillary will get the votes of all the useful idiots that have been brainwashed to vote for the Democrat...no matter who it may be. These useful idiots do not care that she is the most despicable, lying, corrupt, murderous bitch that has come along in centuries. They are just voting for the sorry-assed Democrat that the ruling elite thinks should be in the Commander's chair when the ship sinks.

Hillary Clinton is a complete fraud and has no experience whatsoever at being honest. I will be extremely jubilant upon hearing authentic reports of her death, no matter the cause.

Hillary%20Hits%20the%20Spot.png

Another disgusting photoshopped picture.Right wingers lie about everything.

Nice try.

You have to consider that Trump had 17 other guys to compete with for votes. Hillary had essentially one.

I'll do this in console to make this easier to understand.

In 2008, 19,214,513 Republicans voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 31,108,968 Republicans voted in their primaries.

= +11,894,455 (62% increase in turnout)

In 2008, 38,111,341 Democrats voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 29,939,251 Democrats voted in their primaries.

= -8,172,090 (21% decrease in turnout)

Moreover,

Hillary got 17,493,836 votes in 2008 (and lost to Obama)
Hillary got 15,899,116 votes in 2016 (and beat Sanders)

= -1,594,720 (9.1% decrease from 2008)

DTrump got 14,015,993 votes in 2016 (beat Cruz)
McCain got 09,902,797 votes in 2008 (beat Huckabee)

= +4,113,196 (70.6% increase from 2008)

Looks like to me Republicans are far more enthusiastic.

Math.

There were more votes against Trump in the primaries than against any other republican primary candidate, ever. For once there were enough crazies to pick the absolute worst candidate ever.

Math

Forum List

Back