Trump LIED about number of deplorables at his rally

Cr3hFXqVUAA5G9f.jpg

Hey Nutly Leadite, See the partition they are closing, so the emptiness doesn't look so bad? I think those people on the right, in white were required to be there. They are the church choir. Much more of this and she'll be holding her rallies in truck stop bathrooms and county fairs..

As soon as we start deciding the presidency by attendance at rallys, T-rump might have a chance. For now we use the EC, and that's not looking too good for T-rump.
Awwww....you're sad you're losing......

Correct, rally attendance does not equate to electoral votes. It is a stunning indication of the enthusiasm that exists for Trump and the stunning lack of enthusiasm that exists for Clinton.

Yet Hillary got 2.8 million more primary votes than Trump did. 16.8 million to 14 million. Sounds like enthusiasm to me.
Nice try.

You have to consider that Trump had 17 other guys to compete with for votes. Hillary had essentially one.

I'll do this in console to make this easier to understand.

In 2008, 19,214,513 Republicans voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 31,108,968 Republicans voted in their primaries.

= +11,894,455 (62% increase in turnout)

In 2008, 38,111,341 Democrats voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 29,939,251 Democrats voted in their primaries.

= -8,172,090 (21% decrease in turnout)

Moreover,

Hillary got 17,493,836 votes in 2008 (and lost to Obama)
Hillary got 15,899,116 votes in 2016 (and beat Sanders)

= -1,594,720 (9.1% decrease from 2008)

DTrump got 14,015,993 votes in 2016 (beat Cruz)
McCain got 09,902,797 votes in 2008 (beat Huckabee)

= +4,113,196 (70.6% increase from 2008)

Looks like to me Republicans are far more enthusiastic.

Math.

There were more votes against Trump in the primaries than against any other republican primary candidate, ever. For once there were enough crazies to pick the absolute worst candidate ever.

Math
No, in you're case math escapes you and democrat talking points rue the day.......

Here's a panorama shot of the Pensacola rally. Over 15,000 people attended.

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

trump-rally-pensacola-5.jpg

With attendance like that, you don't need to lie. Eric Trump used the wrong photo, that's it. You on the other hand used a cropped photo of only a small segment of the northeastern end of the Pensacola Bay Center where the actual rally was held, which at capacity would hold 12,000 people. Including standing room only (3,000 people), that's 15,000 who came to see Trump.

You're a terrible liar, Luddly.

Deplorable useful idiot and self-proffessed leach, too lazy to work for a living - Imperious posts photos but no link.
Not surprised.

whered luddly go? lmao.

Another deplorable useful idiot - ninja007 I don't live here like you do.

I'd rather someone fib about rallies than someone that lied about a guy being dragged thru the streets and tortured with a cow prod in the genitals. You?

I agree. The tragedy in Benghazi was bad enough. All the lies the right added about him being raped and drug through the streets were deplorable.

BULLDOG I don't understand how RWNJs can use lies about this man's death to further their own pro-Puting agenda.

====

I actually don't mind that Drumpf lied about the photos. We expect lies from him. Its what he does - Lie, cheat and steal.

IMO, of much more concern are the other daily signs of the true mental illness of Donald Trump. His wilful ignorance is just stunning.

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

With attendance like that, you don't need to lie. Eric Trump used the wrong photo, that's it. You on the other hand used a cropped photo of only a small segment of the northeastern end of the Pensacola Bay Center where the actual rally was held, which at capacity would hold 12,000 people. Including standing room only (3,000 people), that's 15,000 who came to see Trump.

Deplorable useful idiot and self-proffessed leach, too lazy to work for a living - Imperious posts photos but no link.
Not surprised.

whered luddly go? lmao.

I'd rather someone fib about rallies than someone that lied about a guy being dragged thru the streets and tortured with a cow prod in the genitals. You?

I agree. The tragedy in Benghazi was bad enough. All the lies the right added about him being raped and drug through the streets were deplorable.

BULLDOG I don't understand how RWNJs can use lies about this man's death to further their own pro-Puting agenda.

====

I actually don't mind that Drumpf lied about the photos. We expect lies from him. Its what he does - Lie, cheat and steal.

IMO, of much more concern are the other daily signs of the true mental illness of Donald Trump. His wilful ignorance is just stunning.
Were you one of the 10's of supporters at hitlerys rally? :lol:

Correct, rally attendance does not equate to electoral votes. It is a stunning indication of the enthusiasm that exists for Trump and the stunning lack of enthusiasm that exists for Clinton.

Yet Hillary got 2.8 million more primary votes than Trump did. 16.8 million to 14 million. Sounds like enthusiasm to me.
Nice try.

You have to consider that Trump had 17 other guys to compete with for votes. Hillary had essentially one.

I'll do this in console to make this easier to understand.

In 2008, 19,214,513 Republicans voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 31,108,968 Republicans voted in their primaries.

= +11,894,455 (62% increase in turnout)

In 2008, 38,111,341 Democrats voted in their primaries.
In 2016, 29,939,251 Democrats voted in their primaries.

= -8,172,090 (21% decrease in turnout)

Moreover,

Hillary got 17,493,836 votes in 2008 (and lost to Obama)
Hillary got 15,899,116 votes in 2016 (and beat Sanders)

= -1,594,720 (9.1% decrease from 2008)

DTrump got 14,015,993 votes in 2016 (beat Cruz)
McCain got 09,902,797 votes in 2008 (beat Huckabee)

= +4,113,196 (70.6% increase from 2008)

Looks like to me Republicans are far more enthusiastic.

Math.

A lot of numbers that mean nothing. Here's the math that matters. Also not surprised @Imperious doesn't know that.

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

Not surprised.

whered luddly go? lmao.

====

No. She didn't have one close enough to where I live. I did go to one of Trump's though. Biggest collection of fruitcakes I have ever seen.

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

Not surprised.

whered luddly go? lmao.

====

No. She didn't have one close enough to where I live. I did go to one of Trump's though. Biggest collection of fruitcakes I have ever seen.
Your democrat talking points say to call is deplorables....and there are 10's of millions of us......

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

Not surprised.

whered luddly go? lmao.

====

Your democrat talking points say to call is deplorables....and there are 10's of millions of us......

Yet not enough to elect that clown.

There were more votes against Trump in the primaries than against any other republican primary candidate, ever.

Trump had the most votes for a Republican candidate in GOP primary history. More than any other candidate. Ever.

Math.

More proof that the right wing is deplorable.

LOL. Naw. We're just smart enough not to vote for a sickly criminal like Hillary Clinton.

pensacola-4.jpg

And another:

pensacola-5.jpg

And another:

pensacola-6.jpg

And another:

Not surprised.

whered luddly go? lmao.

====

So your plantation tells us.....:lol:

How's your hitlery doing after her latest seizure? It's gone viral you know.....

Not surprised.

====

How's your hitlery doing after her latest seizure? It's gone viral you know.....

Fake videos go viral all the time.

No doubt.....

Good thing this one is real....

No doubt.....

Good thing this one is real....

Right. Just like Jade Helm and Walmart tunnels were real. Here's a hint. If Alex Jones is saying it, it's bullshit.

Cr3hFXqVUAA5G9f.jpg

Hey Nutly Leadite, See the partition they are closing, so the emptiness doesn't look so bad? I think those people on the right, in white were required to be there. They are the church choir. Much more of this and she'll be holding her rallies in truck stop bathrooms and county fairs..
Truck stop bathrooms? Is that how she is buying her votes?
Damn glad I don't drive a truck right now, Damn glad.

Forum List

Back