Trump Lies To Troops About Giant Pay Raise He Never Got Them

VAOEWGF_d.jpg

Not sure which is more entertaining. watching people freak out over his lies or watching the faithful sheep twist themselves into knots to ignore them.
IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR....wonder what lie by Trump cost as much as the mulattos lies?
98 percent of Americans kept their health insurance

If 98 percent of soldiers got a ten percent raise it would not be much of a lie
So OVER 2 MILLION by your numbers LOST HEALTH CARE, that is a SMALL NUMBER from an ABNORMAL with a pea sized mind!!!!...I'm sure those people feel relief knowing your useless informstion....as I almost always say bitch slapping mental retard liberals is TOO FUCKING EASY!!!...But never change Wrongwinger, YOU are our entertainment!
It was actually four million out of 330 million Americans
You do the math
So ALL 330 MILLION CITIZENS WERE COVERED WITH HEALTH INSURANCE....as I said, you just can't make THIS kind of stupidity up....ROTFLMFAO!

Not sure which is more entertaining. watching people freak out over his lies or watching the faithful sheep twist themselves into knots to ignore them.
IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR....wonder what lie by Trump cost as much as the mulattos lies?
98 percent of Americans kept their health insurance

If 98 percent of soldiers got a ten percent raise it would not be much of a lie
So OVER 2 MILLION by your numbers LOST HEALTH CARE, that is a SMALL NUMBER from an ABNORMAL with a pea sized mind!!!!...I'm sure those people feel relief knowing your useless informstion....as I almost always say bitch slapping mental retard liberals is TOO FUCKING EASY!!!...But never change Wrongwinger, YOU are our entertainment!
It was actually four million out of 330 million Americans
You do the math
So ALL 330 MILLION CITIZENS WERE COVERED WITH HEALTH INSURANCE....as I said, you just can't make THIS kind of stupidity up....ROTFLMFAO!
Why do conservatives struggle so much with basic math??

Those who do not have health insurance cannot lose health insurance

Its the largest pay raise in 8 years.

The mark is 0.3 percent above what President Donald Trump and the Pentagon had requested. It translates into about a $680 annual boost from 2017 pay for younger enlisted ranks, and about $1,080 a year for more senior enlisted and junior officers. A mid-career officer will see almost $2,000 a year extra under the plan.
The military knows how much their check is. They know when there is an increase no matter how many democrats say there was no increase.

How many US Military personnel think they are getting a 10% raise in pay?

The mark is 0.3 percent above what President Donald Trump and the Pentagon had requested. It translates into about a $680 annual boost from 2017 pay for younger enlisted ranks, and about $1,080 a year for more senior enlisted and junior officers. A mid-career officer will see almost $2,000 a year extra under the plan.
The military knows how much their check is. They know when there is an increase no matter how many democrats say there was no increase.
Can you show a post in this thread or a link from anywhere claiming the troops are getting no increase, or are you just telling one of your usual lies? You are a prolific liar, so, it is a fair question.

It was Crooked Donnie who said there was no increase for ten years

Only a liar or a complete moron would not understand or confirm Trump lied to our troops.

Trump tells the troops he just gave them a ten percent increase and they cheered

What will they think when they get their checks?

Trump supporters either know he's lying and just don't care or they believe his lies. Which is worse I wonder?
I think it’s who he lied to that’s worse. He lied to our soldiers overseas right to their faces. AT CHRISTMAS! The guy’s a monster.

Not freak out. But be upset.

Our soldiers put their lives on the line every day for this country. And Trump goes overseas at Christmas and lies to them. What is that tell you about what Republicans think of our soldiers?

What is our President thinking?
Does he think at all?

The people he is talking to have been in the military for years. They know when they have gotten pay increases

Do you know the difference between a cost of living tweak and a pay raise? No? didn't think so.

They had plenty of people that came up, they said, 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%,'" Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"
'Cause it's been a long time, it's been more than 10 years. Been more than 10 years, that's a long time," Trump said, repeating the false claim.

Trump is now telling them he gave them a 10 percent raise when he only signed for 2.6 percent
Doesn’t he know what he signed?

The troops should sue Trump for the rest of the money he said they had gotten in their raise.

Nah. You lefty loons are just a petty bunch of idiots.

Carry on so we can all laugh at you dipshits. LOL

Not freak out. But be upset.

Our soldiers put their lives on the line every day for this country. And Trump goes overseas at Christmas and lies to them. What is that tell you about what Republicans think of our soldiers?
It does show a basic disrespect of our soldiers

How stupid does he think they are?

Forum List

Back