Trump makes ominous warning...Just love the man!!!

Coming from the man that has admitted to bribing politicians...
Then he should know!!!....But show me where he said he BRIBED them!!!

Google "Trump brags about bribing politicians" in your favorite search engine and pick whichever source you like. I'm not going through the trouble, I made that promise already. I won't waste my time searching for links for Trump supporters. It's a waste of time.

Google "Trump brags about bribing politicians" in your favorite search engine and pick whichever source you like. I'm not going through the trouble, I made that promise already. I won't waste my time searching for links for Trump supporters. It's a waste of time.
Afraid the actual quote won't prove your spin?

• Banned

You mean he was doing what every other big businessmsn in this country was doing, donations to politicians....surprise!!!!

Nope, not going to waste my time anymore, just to hear"That's fake news!" Or "That's a stupid Libitard biased site!" Do your own fucking search and prove me wrong.

You mean he was doing what every other big businessmsn in this country was doing, donations to politicians....surprise!!!!

WRONG! He was bribing them... like he said.

• Banned

Nope, not going to waste my time anymore, just to hear"That's fake news!" Or "That's a stupid Libitard biased site!" Do your own fucking search and prove me wrong.
You are a waste of time with Fake News, and left talking points

Then all donations are bribes, by your logic!

I'm sorry, I haven't provided a single link here... you should prove me wrong. But you can't.

No, by my logic when someone brags that they bribed someone, then it is a bribe.

I'm sorry, I haven't provided a single link here... you should prove me wrong. But you can't.
You prove yourself wrong...your self ownage is getting famous!

No, by my logic when someone brags that they bribed someone, then it is a bribe.

And why is there no criminal indictment, if you are correct?

You're a fucking genius! Wait... WRONG!

th

th

I know I'm a genius, glad to see you recognize that, and understand you aren't!

th

th

th

th

Yes. you continue to be!

You've got time to rat around this message board making assertions, but no time to even attempt backing up your claims? Smells like BS to me, especially considering that whether you produce facts or whether you just spam your refresh button so you can keep up this conversation that you apparently don't have time for, you're still just as likely to get the hardcore RW's and Trump supporters calling your claims fake.

I'm calling your claim fake because, during the span of time from when I first saw your response up until now, I've run that search to find the exact quote, which further indicates that your "I don't have time for this" is a copout.

You've got time to rat around this message board making assertions, but no time to even attempt backing up your claims? Smells like BS to me, especially considering that whether you produce facts or whether you just spam your refresh button so you can keep up this conversation that you apparently don't have time for, you're still just as likely to get the hardcore RW's and Trump supporters calling your claims fake.

I'm calling your claim fake because, during the span of time from when I first saw your response up until now, I've run that search to find the exact quote, which further indicates that your "I don't have time for this" is a copout.

Why would I go through the trouble of getting a link to a source only for a Trump supporter to call my link fake or say it is from a biased source? YOU do a search on the topic and pick whatever the fuck source you want to read... then get back to me with something to prove I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back