Trump Massive Mich on FIRE rally locks up the 2020 Election !

And Tickets are free. Just register to get 2. LOL, the tards will never make that work.

Don't pull a Hillary. Her supporters believed they had a lock on the election from a year out up to election night.

The election is a year and a half away, anything can happen if you get over confident.

Don't pull a Hillary. Her supporters believed they had a lock on the election from a year out up to election night.

The election is a year and a half away, anything can happen if you get over confident.
The Democrats are already overconfident......they figure they can just manufacture votes where they're needed.....just like they did in AZ and CA. Just flood the blue states with illegals, get them registered, and assign them mail-in ballots.

I agree. Never count your chickens before they hatch.

I do believe Trump will win but its early yet and shit happens.

The Democrats are already overconfident......they figure they can just manufacture votes where they're needed.....just like they did in AZ and CA. Just flood the blue states with illegals, get them registered, and assign them mail-in ballots.
Somethings going on. How the hell does Orange County, a decades long R stronghold, now become 100% D?

• Banned

Big difference is the 5 swing states that trump won and he is bringing the jobs to them more each day

Trump can lose by 10 percent of the popular vote and win the electoral vote in a landslide

It's over for the deep state crooks they all will be running faster and faster each month

Steel and coal has PA locked up again

That's 1 example

And the rallies

Wow

The rallies

Those 5 states will get rallies each month until the election

Really stupid to say trump won't win even if he is down 10 points in the popular vote because of 2 states

• Banned

Somethings going on. How the hell does Orange County, a decades long R stronghold, now become 100% D?

The republicans are fleeing out and making the 5 swing states more conservative ... California and New York conservatives stampeding out of those loser states

• Banned

The clues are very clear. The dominoes are already set and the push has started

No contest. A electoral landslide for trump

The shit that happens is Democrats rigging the 2020 election!
That's their last resort.
Bookmark this post!

With the men being on trumps side .. Nothing the deep state can do and get a way with it

That's why mueller folded

The men had already judged Muellers probe as high treason

Now he will try to run and hide but the men will stay strong and totally stop this crooked deep state

No matter who gets elected in the 2020, the course of history has already been changed. And it cannot be undone. That's a major victory in itself. A necessary victory. More and more Americans are becoming less trusting of the federal government and the intelligence agencies.

To steal a quote from the former Congressman from Texas, an idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or by any government. -- The Revolution: A Manifesto

I'm looking toward the 2024, myself. It's gonna get really interesting then. I'm hoping for about 70 percent of the electorate being unafilliated with either party.

Last edited:
Abortion and liberalism has brought down the western democracies

This brought the DEATH Sentence

This massive imbalance of young to old !!

No matter who gets elected in the 2020, the course of history has already been changed. And it cannot be undone. That's a major victory in itself. A necessary victory. More and more Americans are becoming less trusting of the federal government and the intelligence agencies.

To steal a quote from the former Congressman from Texas, an idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or by any government.

I'm looking toward the 2024, myself. It's gonna get really interesting then. I'm hoping for about 70 percent of the electorate being unafilliated with either party.

If 70% of the electorate is unaffiliated with either Party by 2024, then that means our Republic is into, at the least, the 3rd year of a real Civil War 2.0.
And yes, it will be interesting...

And Tickets are free. Just register to get 2. LOL, the tards will never make that work.
So...we too can sign up, get tickets, go and stand quietly and not cheer....what a wonderful idea.

Great strategy ... but I think it's been tried before.

pouting-child-girl.jpg

With the men being on trumps side .. Nothing the deep state can do and get a way with it

That's why mueller folded

The men had already judged Muellers probe as high treason

Now he will try to run and hide but the men will stay strong and totally stop this crooked deep state
More women voters than men, INCEL.

Right

That will
Now be stopped

The men will
Not sit back and allow brainwashed people elect crooks that destroys the nation

To stop the unwise from voting in crooks a logic test for voting is coming

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-29_17-55-58.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-29_17-55-58.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 66
  • upload_2019-3-29_17-55-58.jpeg