Trump may be banned in England

What a bunch of Pussys. You could get that many sigs in just about any state in America to keep Obama or Bush out, but we're not as fag shit sissy as the UK it seems.

You know muchg of the world might not like America but matter of the fact is we don't give a fuck if they like us... They just really want us to care about their opinion.

The more limp wrists upset, the better.

Agreed. Personally I think Trump is a megalomaniacal blowhard, but the effect he has on the Progs is priceless.

The old model of "Conservative says something mildly controversial, progs overreact, conservative mildly retracts" is dead and buried. Trump says something downright crazy, progs react, Trump tells them to piss off.

It's like watching Nascar, waiting for the next wreck.

29659-look-fucks-give-Anakin-Obi-wan-Q6wc.jpeg

Because nothing succeeds like division, right?

From the link:

>> His followup remarks a day later -- that parts of London were so radicalized that British police feared for their lives -- particularly rankled in the UK.

British Prime Minister David Cameron, who doesn't usually comment on U.S. presidential candidates, said through a spokesman that Trump's comments were "divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong."

London's Metropolitan Police issued a statement inviting the Republican candidate to a briefing "on the reality of policing London," while the remarks also drew a sharp response from London Mayor Boris Johnson. <<​

Dafuck does Rump know about London?

Once again my sigline applies. "Ignorance is Strength".

Trump wants to ban Muslims. Some Brits want to ban a Nazi.

Both are wrong.

I've seen petitions like this before, and when scrutinized by authorities most names have been used by other than the person they belong to. It is outside quacks hoping to not be scrutinized. Ireland recently got scammed by one of these.

Agreed. Personally I think Trump is a megalomaniacal blowhard, but the effect he has on the Progs is priceless.

The old model of "Conservative says something mildly controversial, progs overreact, conservative mildly retracts" is dead and buried. Trump says something downright crazy, progs react, Trump tells them to piss off.

"Progs"? :dunno:

I believe they're called "Brits". And in one place where he's been trying to exercise his Edifice Complex, Scots:

I believe they're called "Brits". And in one place where he's been trying to exercise his Edifice Complex, Scots:

I was actually using this post as a segue into our own local limp wrists.

Most of the Tories I know love him, and this "quarter of a million" is no-doubt comprised of ANTIFA fags, bolsheviks and immigrants. David Cameron's probably only commented on Trump so no-one can call him a racist, or something.

"Limp wrists" means what?

So you're a fan of eminent domain elitism, laddie? "Limp wrists" are what you call the displaced, is that it?

"Limp wrists" means what?

So you're a fan of eminent domain elitism, laddie? "Limp wrists" are what you call the displaced, is that it?

No, it's more directed at the perpetually offended.

And Trumps driving an APC...

Prolly just help his poll numbers:

London (CNN)A petition calling for Donald Trump to be banned from entering the UK has attracted more than a quarter of a million signatures -- more than enough for a committee to consider sending the motion for parliamentary debate.

Petition to ban Donald Trump from UK passes 250K - CNNPolitics.com

So the UK wants to cut ties with us?
Okay.

There is no planet, paradigm or plane of existence on which Donald The Rump in any way equals "us".

Forum List

Back