Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

Trump knows as much about running the country as Ben does about FHA loans ..

The notes of a stable genius, high IQ, big brain

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."
And what have Democrats Achomlishment?

Nancy comes out a gives a lot of drunk speeches.
It certainly looks that way when video is intentionally slowed down, doesn't it?

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."
I had an honors literature professor once teach us, that once you are successful and powerful, you can break the rules.

I find it interesting that your biggest bone to pick is his spelling, spelling that was clearly only meant for his personal use.

You would be appalled at the short hand I use on my grocery list. W/O my browsers spell check, I would probably be the worst speller on this site, spelling is a skill that has nothing to do with intelligence, it is wrote memorization only. Sort of like formulas, dates and language skills. It involves no synthesis at all.

OTH, the other side is having a field day with AOC calling cauliflower racist.

So, let's sum up D.C. shall we? The Dems want to impeach the president because he would lose a spelling bee, and the Repubs. want to crucify the Dems. b/c they don't think certain vegetables are patriotic?

Do I have this right?
It should be "rote"...not "wrote".

About that:

B5B2FED2-9B0D-432F-9941-B1A2EFFE4B54.jpeg

So our President misspelled a word......what difference does it make?

Along with numerous other spelling and grammar mistakes, it shows our President has literacy issues

It provides additional proof of those who say he does not read books, briefings or supporting materials

It provides yet another example that our President is lying when he claims to have a high IQ, big brain and is highly intelligent. It also shows what a jerk he is when he repeatedly mocks the intelligence of others

What accomplishments do they even have?:dunno:

Is that anything like an accomplishment?

Don't know. You said they had accomplishments, I haven't seen one. You got anything more than village idiot level drooling, which seems to be the best you can muster these days?

Dems took the House

Quite an achomlishment

Taking and keeping are different things. They took the house with a slim margin and all out effort but lost seats in the Senate that will ensure they get nothing and go no where but out on their asses in 2020. It will be their last hurrah as their party dies only to fade away like a bad memory never to be heard from again. Perhaps if any of them had any work ethic or knew what work was they could have made something of themselves other than a mockery.

Stable Genius

tenor.gif

Not a Stable Genius

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back