Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

61056438_2075169919278979_699058562248212480_n.jpg

The notes of a stable genius, high IQ, big brain

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

You people have lost it.

not a chance - Trump = endless supply of self inflicted dumbass.

all the RW'S had to lie and make up shit about Obama

no longer the case with Goldilocks ...

sit back, take notes, and quote the old fat bastard -

enjoy the karma -

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

You people have lost it.

not a chance - Trump = endless supply of self inflicted dumbass.

all the RW'S had to lie and make up shit about Obama

no longer the case with Goldilocks ...

sit back, take notes, and quote the old fat bastard -

enjoy the karma -

Naaa, I'm going to sit back and watch you people make fools of yourselves. Nobody made up "corpseman". Nobody made up "57" states. Nobody made up the fact Barry called his wife "Michael" twice in the same speech. Nobody made up Barry proclaiming that the world would note that his election would be hailed as the time the oceans stopped rising. You're stupid kid.

A confession: I am so severely dyslexic that I constantly make similar errors and without spell check I would not be here. I haven't heard if Trump is dyslexic or not but it would be the kind of thing President Vanity would hide.

A confession: I am so severely dyslexic that I constantly make similar errors and without spell check I would not be here. I haven't heard if Trump is dyslexic or not but it would be the kind of thing President Vanity would hide.
I'm also lysdexic.

Not only that, but the Trump people copied that graphic from ABC News. Only it turns out it was two pages long. And you will never guess what was on the second page.

D7SLZypXoAY5GRT.jpg

Now get this. Today there was another indictment.

That makes eight.

The number needs to be updated.

Not only that, but the Trump people copied that graphic from ABC News. Only it turns out it was two pages long. And you will never guess what was on the second page.

D7SLZypXoAY5GRT.jpg

Now get this. Today there was another indictment.

That makes eight.

The number needs to be updated.
Well that tears it. Time to send all democrats home.

What accomplishments do they even have?:dunno:
Hysterical

I know. I work hard at it. Now, double you have anything tangible the dems have done or are you limited to village idiot level responses?

One day after Trump indicated he would not cut deals with Congress while he’s being investigated, he cut a deal with Congress.

“I am a very capable person. We’ll see what happens. I can tell you this: Let them get this angst out of their belt and when it is, we can do things so quick your head will spin.” - Eloquent Donald

Forum List

Back