Trump mocks Dems Achomlishments

The notes of a stable genius, high IQ, big brain

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."
Trump is wrong and he can't spell.

And yet to date, the only people we have evidence of criminal activity is your hero's. Must suck to be so wrong yet again. When this whole house of cards collapses can we look forward to you vanishing to go hide under a rock again like you did when trump won the election?
His campaign manager and lawyer are in jail. They must have done something criminal.

All this over a spelling error? Lol! You have to be desperate to go after a spelling error on a hand written note. Look at Ed all the people here, with spell check and they misspell words. If this is all we have to worry about, than Trump is doing a great job.
I will NOT pray for you pap BTW My spelling is nearly perfect

Almost? I don’t need prayers from anyone, I am able to take care of myself

What are the Dem Accomplishments?

Interesting
Hard to have achomlishments when Republicans control the Senate and Trump will veto any legislation they pass

But Democrats did try to negotiate a landmark infrastructure bill with Trump. But he threw a tantrum and stormed out of the meeting declaring he would never meet with Democrats

Oh, Jesus, you people blamed the Republicans for Obama’s shortcomings when they were the minority in the Senate and House and Obama was President.
Google...Filibuster
Then Google Mitch McConnell

So it’s okay for Democrats to filibuster? When your party hits the trifecta of the President, Senate, and House .... EXPECT filibusters. Expect they don’t want your party to be successful. The art is how good you are in working across the aisle and getting enough support. That means you need to show them what is in it for them.

On a related note, the Democrats have been screaming about Infrastructure - bridges, roads, transportation. Trump comes to the table ready to work with them and an hour before the meeting, leadership spews baseless accusation that the President is guilty of a cover up. Clearly, the Democrats have a higher priority to “get Trump” vs. working together to deliver on a platform that supposedly is a high priority for them.

And yet to date, the only people we have evidence of criminal activity is your hero's. Must suck to be so wrong yet again. When this whole house of cards collapses can we look forward to you vanishing to go hide under a rock again like you did when trump won the election?

Would your half brain be so "kind" as to list exactly WHO is (or about to go) in fucking prisons....

Look, moron, you and your orange cult leader are LOSING.....Face it, and get a new screen name.

On a related note, the Democrats have been screaming about Infrastructure - bridges, roads, transportation. Trump comes to the table ready to work with them

Such unpolished BULLSHIT.............What the fuck stopped your orange clown from implementing a TRILLION dollar infrastructure initiative in the TWO years the moron had FULL control of the congress???

Your ONLY excuse is that Trump was too fucking busy passing a tax SCAM for him and his buddies and..........of course.........going golfing.

You have NO defense of the idiot-in-chief....NONE..

All this over a spelling error? Lol! You have to be desperate to go after a spelling error on a hand written note. Look at Ed all the people here, with spell check and they misspell words. If this is all we have to worry about, than Trump is doing a great job.

You might not think so ,,but I care
A Basic Blessing in Hebrew - dummies

https://www.dummies.com/languages/hebrew/a-basic-blessing-in-hebrew/

Hebrew: Baruch Atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech Ha'Olam, Sh'hecheyanu, V'Kiyemanu, V'Higianu LaZman HaZeh. Pronunciation: bah-rooch ah-tah ah-doh-noye ...

A close-up photo of Trump's notes for his angry press conference revealed an embarrassing spelling error

Jabin Botsford, a staff photographer at The Washington Post, captured the president holding handwritten notes that said "Dems have no achomlishments."

Is this another one of those “I’m smarter than Billionaires” now watch me beg for free shit type of threads?

Yea....Trump is smart enough to be born to a mega millionaire father

Why didn’t I think of that?

Interesting
Hard to have achomlishments when Republicans control the Senate and Trump will veto any legislation they pass

But Democrats did try to negotiate a landmark infrastructure bill with Trump. But he threw a tantrum and stormed out of the meeting declaring he would never meet with Democrats

Oh, Jesus, you people blamed the Republicans for Obama’s shortcomings when they were the minority in the Senate and House and Obama was President.
Google...Filibuster

So it’s okay for Democrats to filibuster? When your party hits the trifecta of the President, Senate, and House .... EXPECT filibusters. Expect they don’t want your party to be successful. The art is how good you are in working across the aisle and getting enough support. That means you need to show them what is in it for them.

On a related note, the Democrats have been screaming about Infrastructure - bridges, roads, transportation. Trump comes to the table ready to work with them and an hour before the meeting, leadership spews baseless accusation that the President is guilty of a cover up. Clearly, the Democrats have a higher priority to “get Trump” vs. working together to deliver on a platform that supposedly is a high priority for them.
Working across the aisle is a thing of the past

Interesting

Google...Filibuster

Mitch's Senate = the death chamber

Interesting

Google...Filibuster

The walking dead

Google...Filibuster

The walking dead

after you make it past Trump blackmailing the House --

nothing for them until they drop investigating his fat ass -

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! That’s an impeachable offense. WFC’s if he spelled a word incorrectly? Perhaps he was rushing to jot something down. How was his pronunciation? I’m sure Creepy Joe will do better. If not, aging Bernie. You assholes are ridiculous. It’s not too late to do full term abortions on yourselves.

Imagine that?

A president misspelling a word
By itself, worthy of a chuckle

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Hardly an extremely stable genius

Imagine that?

A president misspelling a word
By itself, worthy of a chuckle

In combination with hamberder, confusing oranges with origins, covfefe and numerous other grammatical and spelling errors it shows a man hiding a reading disability

Hardly an extremely stable genius

Maybe write Hillary in on the next ballot.

Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Let’s see....

You have to go back 11 and 25 years to find something
I have to go back to the day before yesterday

I win!

You might not think so ,,but I care

Hebrew: Baruch Atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech Ha'Olam, Sh'hecheyanu, V'Kiyemanu, V'Higianu LaZman HaZeh. Pronunciation: bah-rooch ah-tah ah-doh-noye ...

No you don’t, you just said you wouldn’t pray for me, keep it straight.

I am not looking at the link, I’m not Hebrew, and it really doesn’t matter.

Let’s see....

I win!
...or how about we have to pass it to see what is in it

Let’s see....

I win!
...or how about we have to pass it to see what is in it
Nothing wrong with that,...Pelosi was correct
It is only conservatives who don’t understand how a bill passes through Congress

Forum List

Back