Trump Mocks Liberals With 'Fake News' Video!

So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. The notion that I find sketchy is that the story in the OP got wide currency on the left. THAT'S fake news.
A big 'hooray' for Snopes???? So, what we have here is your admission that it had to be explained to you that the story wasn't true. Exactly as the OP states.
When did I ever say I believed it to be true? That's something you've made up out of whole cloth, probably to distract from the fact that it's usually right wingers that are fooled, because they'd rather believe a hit piece from their favorite fake news site than check out snopes.
You should stick to terms you understand....hence, abjure the use of the phrase 'made up of whole cloth.' I deduced your views from this statement of yours: "So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. " I stated that Snopes had to explain that the story wasn't true....and you immediately praised Snopes for their help. I believe that mine is a logical conclusion. Now...if you were to be more articulate, you wouldn't be force to retrace your path with denials.
I didn't praise snopes for their help. I praised you for realizing that the "snopes is exclusively leftist" meme is false. I'm sorry you had trouble following my thesis. I'll try to couch things in a simpler form in the future.

So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. The notion that I find sketchy is that the story in the OP got wide currency on the left. THAT'S fake news.
A big 'hooray' for Snopes???? So, what we have here is your admission that it had to be explained to you that the story wasn't true. Exactly as the OP states.
When did I ever say I believed it to be true? That's something you've made up out of whole cloth, probably to distract from the fact that it's usually right wingers that are fooled, because they'd rather believe a hit piece from their favorite fake news site than check out snopes.
You should stick to terms you understand....hence, abjure the use of the phrase 'made up of whole cloth.' I deduced your views from this statement of yours: "So, the bottom line that I see is that snopes is reliable. It doesn't just debunk stories put out by the right. " I stated that Snopes had to explain that the story wasn't true....and you immediately praised Snopes for their help. I believe that mine is a logical conclusion. Now...if you were to be more articulate, you wouldn't be force to retrace your path with denials.
I didn't praise snopes for their help. I praised you for realizing that the "snopes is exclusively leftist" meme is false. I'm sorry you had trouble following my thesis. I'll try to couch things in a simpler form in the future.

"I didn't praise snopes for their help. I praised you for realizing that the "snopes is exclusively leftist" meme is false."

I wrote that Snopes needed to explain the video to Leftists.

Subsequently,as you just admitted...you praised Snopes.

It seems I've embarrassed you deeply.

Which allows yet another 'teachable moment.'

Let me have Thomas Hardy describe our relationship vis-a-vis your embarrassment:

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

Forum List

Back